• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

According to TVTropes, nobody really knows what might happen in 10 years. ._.

Oh well I just wish that 20 year college debt deferment plan gets enacted~

I don't want to die. After College...meh.

Façade1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    Most are sorry excuses for graphics, just a few overlays and colour changes here and there. :/

I'm not saying that all are bad, but the amount of people that just crop a photo and muck around with random settings is the majority.
    Not to mention the lack of originality in most most of them.. yay, more cupcakes.. ._.'

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I've only made one cupcake icon.

But fair enough you have a point. But considering how small they are, there's not much you can add to them. Plus they look pretty and stuff.

Façade1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    The main reason I don't like them is because of the sheer lack of editing done to them;
    For most of the icons I see around I wouldn't feel right saying they were mine if I was indeed the one who made them.

If you're having trouble with the size of the canvas then start off bigger and simply crop it down to the area that you think looks most effective.

Looks like I'm dragging on a dead conversation because of the new page, bastards. xD

Façade1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    Exactly why I'm using it. xD

Like the fact that I can have it all white as well, only white though because you can't change the top gradient color. :[

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Maybe it had to do with arses…

And if the play button culd be smaller I would use it… xD

Uniciode… although I am wondering why there is no gap in mine. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back