• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

um, sry, I can't... zzz

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

I would say so :D

I'm really getting tired of all the phone calls in HGSS that go like....
    GAVIN!私は店に行ったそれから私がRATTATA戦いを有したそれからRATTATA私の母が私を電話し、彼女は私に犬を与え、私は駐車RATTATA切符を延長コードに付けられて得、次RATTATA!!!!に次に次にそしてそしてIののの高い草および私はaおよび別のBYEを
    RATTATA!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I should be so excited since FFXIII is out today, but considering I preorded mine online, I have to wait for it to arrive here, and I accidentally ordered 2 copies, so I'm like $268 poorer. XD I'm not so excited until I can get a refund on one of them before my dad notices I spent money, which means I need to get a day off work, which means figuring out which day my brother has off work, so he can take my place at work, in hoping that it'll be 7 days when I get my package, since I can only take it back and get a refund during the 7 days, or else I won't get my money back. D:!

And then there's the matter of I get to actually play the game. =3=; nyaaah

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back