• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

That's really good to know 36.

Wait. PPC results tomorrow according to my timezone~!

Also it's the 2 month anniversary of the announcement of Jess' return, the other thing on that day doesn't matter.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm watching the superbowl on tv... and I dun understand it. Too complicated for Australians.

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
    161367. It's people bashing their heads against each other, no need for any further explanation. Truly an American sport. *salutes*

WasNotMe

Charliezard is hot... >_<
    Years
    If you were speaking Danish I would be even more confused.
    I think you misread something though, I'm innocent!

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
    161373. Well, do you want me to speak in Danish? And of course it's you, silly-willy. The guilty always return to the scene of the crime. :3

WasNotMe

Charliezard is hot... >_<
    Years
    I don't want you to speak Danish, because then I wouldn't know what you were saying and I would be confused.
    But, but, but so do the innocent x) And I'm not a willy, although I'm quite silly.

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
    161375. Then stop being confused! :'O
    Well, I don't know about you, but I never go to the same place twice...that's right, I live in a car.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I live in an igloo in Australia. It's a hard life for us Aussie Eskimos :| But I'm not complaining, it's hard but rewarding.
    And it wasn't him, it was me!

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
    161377. As a Canadian, I don't share that sentiment at all. 8D I visited the national igloo in Ottawa once, and never came back.
    And I can't trust you, Charlie. That's why I think you're not it.

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years
    Can you trust me though?
    -mwahahahaha-
    btw, isn't it obvious you wouldn't come back from there? I mean going back would mean going somewhere twice, which is something you don't do!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back