• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy99

Proud owner of Scyther
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    168012. Yeah... Whatever... What's up? I'm doing fine, I guess. Okay, bye-bye.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

True say. But I haven't actually posted in this thread in months. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh.

/failed to look at the join dates and assumed you meant Don and someone else

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

that's good. :)

gotten your movies/films/film extracts/pictures/art/idk, done?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Haha.. no.. it's a group film, btw. I still have more cleanup for a bunch of scenes to do.. My quota is 23 cleanups per day but it's been about 60 per day cause all the special effects have crazy shadows on them :/
    Cleanups are.. like you take a piece of paper over the rough animation and make it into a final line drawing to be painted.

We have scenes 1 and 2 shot tested online.. but it's password protected..
    I'll probably showcase it here after we have it aired through the Cartoon Brew TV student animation festival.

I'm just taking a break tonight cause I haven't had a real good 2 hours to sit down by myself and just relax.. in like 2 weeks. I'm always doing some sort of project or other.. or I'll have like a 15 minute break every... 5 hours or something. It gets crazy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Jason Derulo was on So You Think You Can Dance. It improved my mood.

ALSO IT STILL SOUNDS LIKE "YOU'LL BE SCREAMING LOVE"

And I realised. Only Chris Brown sounds good without autotune. Not that I didn't know that before... but just saying JD kinda sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back