• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ ¤ ¤ F e b r u a r y D C C ¤ ¤ }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Fear is the only language n00bs understand, remember that. If you don't scare a n00b into submission, he/she/it will come back to annoy you time and time again.
    You know...most n00bs would just come back and play off of that annoyance...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kyouraku said:
    This somehow reminds me of Trevor. Kimi, use a bullet proff shield.
    *locks Kimi in Strike Freedom's cockpit* Infinitely better than a tactical shield. That, plus she can destroy stuff with it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:
    *locks Kimi in Strike Freedom's cockpit* Infinitely better than a tactical shield. That, plus she can destroy stuff with it.
    That "destroying stuff" is most likely going to be as a result of her randomly pressing buttons and moving triggers. She's not licensed to be piloting such a thing.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Simon said:
    That "destroying stuff" is most likely going to be as a result of her randomly pressing buttons and moving triggers. She's not licensed to be piloting such a thing.

Simon. stfu. -_-

At least I'm smarter than you are and dont make dirty comments. -_-

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    Last time I checked, you don't need a license to operate a Gundam. xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back