• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¤ ѕℓσωвяσ's Trading Thread~

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
Years

• ¤ ѕℓσωвяσ's Trading Thread~

Holy crap in hell I haven't been on here in a while! Well, I decided to start again right from the start since most of the people I used to talk to, (and what awesome people they were <3) don't come on here any more. So I even decided to start over again with my Heartgold game. That means I'll need you guys to help me and be patient in the fact that I might not have the most awesome things to trade for a start off! XD But I'll get there soon so don't you worry! I hope I can find some people who I remember but also some new people who are also awesome!

Currently most wanted:
    - Ev'd Flying types
    - Concert Chatot
    - 31/31/x/x/x/31 Murkrow
    - Shinys~ (Mostly flying types, haha.)

I can breed:
    STARTERS~
    - Bulbasaur
    - Charmander
    - Squirtle
    - Totodile
    - Chikorita
    - Cyndaquil
    - Treeko
    - Torchic
    - Mudkip
    - Chimchar
    - Piplup
    - Turtwig
    Others~
    - Growlithe
    - Rotom
    - Skarmory
    - Kangaskan
    - Eevee
    - Delibird
    - Phanpy
    - Gligar
    - Garchomp
    - Tangela
    - Lapras

I got loads more so just ask, most likely that I probably have it, I just can't list every single thing here. XD I've also got an Adamant, Modest and I think Timid ditto so I can try and get those natures if you want.

Heres some other things I have, just any old thing that I happen to find that I have no need for. C:

Anything else special will go here;
    - Japanese UT Manaphy*
    - Japanese Ditto
    - UT Shiny Caterpie*

(Anything with a star next to it needs to be cloned since I can't do it and I won't get far without cloning them. ;3; )

I'm also gonna do some EV'ing, but for a high price and only one at a time, I get it done asap as soon as you send it over, unless I state otherwise. I have all of the power items to help speed up the process. Just let me know and we'll work out somethin'. C:

Items!
    - Most of the evo stones, just ask.
    - Armor Fossil
    - Up-Grade x 3
    - Magmarizer
    - Metal Coat x 2
    - Protector x 2
    - Reaper Cloth
    - Dubious Disk
    - Leftovers x 3
    - Dome fossil x 1
    - Macho Brace x 1
    - All the contest scarfs
    - Life Orb x 1
    - Expert Belt x 1

Okay I think I'll leave it there for now and add anything else onto it as I go along. Like I said at the beginning, I might not have Event pokemon or anything really cool, but I need you guys to just help me out and then I'll have a lot to share. ^^ As always, FC is in my signature. ~

Last edited:

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    I have a Shiny Ninjask (Bug/Flying lol) would you want to seperate from a Life Orb?

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
  • Ahh damn I love Ninjask! *A*

Of course I would! c: Want anything else up there for it aswell? I can give ya some leftovers aswell, got too many of the things. XD

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Ahh damn I love Ninjask! *A*

Of course I would! c: Want anything else up there for it aswell? I can give ya some leftovers aswell, got too many of the things. XD

No thank you, the only other thing I need is TM Toxic but you don't offer that, so nothing, just Life Orb is just fine.

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    can i trade u manaphy and shiny caterpie for any of those

shiny:dragonite
    shiny:rayquaza
    shiny:gligar
    shiny:evd:salamence(got it from ~rnc~)

or staraptor lvl 100
    303/275/153/115/116/202

Back