• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¤ ~*Digimon Fan Club*~ ¤

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yeh well that explains why i can't find an..we should have another topic i think really

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    obveously hasn't posted here for a while but well yeh that should be done!

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Well, if NINETALES ever posts or anything...

kumamon

Korikakumon!
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2006
    Me wanna join i claim TOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(if i claim him do i get kumamon and korikakkumon as well?)BTW i can give avatars out if u'd like.

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Kumamon, would you like to join my digimon manga? You'd need to create a digi-destined based upon yourself, as well as a digimon line. Try to stray away from cats, dogs, birds or dinos, please, should u decide to join,. Your crest would be the crest of Hope, so consider that when creating a digimon. ALso, if you have one, can I get one of them avatrs that has Koichi digivolving to Lowemon?

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Kay11190, I pose the same question to you, the question was posted above yours.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    RLan69 said:
    Kumamon, would you like to join my digimon manga? You'd need to create a digi-destined based upon yourself, as well as a digimon line. Try to stray away from cats, dogs, birds or dinos, please, should u decide to join,. Your crest would be the crest of Hope, so consider that when creating a digimon. ALso, if you have one, can I get one of them avatrs that has Koichi digivolving to Lowemon?

This is the question for anyone who wants to know ^_~

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I thikn that'll be interesting, so why not. I'll start thinking of a character and pm you the information when I'm done.

kumamon

Korikakumon!
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2006
    ill think about it okay bout the avatar i really cant think of a way to give it to u

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    So, kay, I expect a cool character from you! This is good...at least when u hand in your digimon, I can start start.

Back