• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|«| Haruno Sakura {Konoha's Cherry Blossom} Fanclub |»|

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I know Sakura can be annoying and she is annoying to some people. XP She is also a kinda loud-mouthed person, but she has redeeming qualities. n.n; She tries to do her best and she wants to help out even though she basically can't since she's a girl ;x and the show is not called "Sakura"; it's called "Naruto" XD; So yeah...if you are a fan, you should join. n__n If you just don't like her whatsoever because "she stole your bishie" or for whatever reason, Hey, I'm not trying to make you join. You can choose to join on your own free will. ;3 Just don't come here and flame her. >>; Anyway~ feel free to come and join. ^o^

Owner ~
    Shugotenshi-chan

Members ~
    Miss Kanna
    Midori Chi
    PhoenixFluff

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Definately gonna join.
    Pink hair = Awesomeness.
    Personally though,I prefer her with long hair,but whatever XD

I join!! >=3

Years
    I'll join! =D
    She's my third favorite character in the series.
    I think being Tsunade's helper is awesome! =D

Hantsuki

Years
    Welcome to the club you two. Thanks for joining. n.n

I personally like mostly all anime character girls with long hair, but I like her with short hair since she has a determined personality when she has it. XP; When she has long hair, she seems kinda...girlish and annoying, sadly. e.e; But I like the pink hair. X3

PhoenixFluff

Polar Express Rider
    Years
    *joins*
    With short hair, Sakura's a lot like me,
    or so my friends say.
    I'ma gonna cosplay her for the next
    Anime convention that comes to town!

Hantsuki

Years
    Welcome to the club~ :3

You're lucky that you get cosplay as Sakura. ^-^ I wish I could cosplay as her. ;___; But I'm planning on cosplaying as Itachi next summer. ;p

Let's start off with a topic. :o What topic shall we start out with...? o-o;

Back