• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
  • [It's a hard packed sand/dirt, Nideous. You don't have to worry about your footing.]

Chen Shinji - Shentso

Floor 1 - Town of Beginnings
    HP: 175/175 | GUILD: Rising Dragons | LEVEL: 12 | EXP: 000000

Shentso shrugged at Nideous' goading, and said, "Have you ever heard of the term 'never make the first strike'? It appears so. How would you prefer we start this without an obvious disadvantage?"

He never gave Nideous a chance to respond. He was at him in a flash, feigning an overhead chop at the area that he had tauntingly left open. However, at the last moment, he twisted the chop into a thrust, aiming below where Nideous' saber was. This move would hopefully get him through the man's defenses, and get a good hit in to get the party started. He set his feet so that he could pull back to his original position when or if his attack connected.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Nideous- level 12
    Floor 1- Town of Beginnings
    HP: 100%
    Weapon: Ornate Long Saber
    Armor: Leather Cuirass

(Oh lol. x3)

Nideous chuckled a bit. But before he could speak his witty reply Shentso was charging. His hand was raised in a very obvious feint. Seriously, that sort of overhead swing with that sort of sword? Only an idiot would try that! And Shentso was no idiot, that had been clear just from what he said two seconds ago. It must be some sort of attempt to trick him. He took a step back just as Shentso shifted his sword to a downward stab. Also a stupid move. If all your energy is going high it is kind of dumb to shift your blade into a low strike, mid strike. it made no sense to come from high to low. It took too long to go from a high overhead swing to a low stab. Which gave Nideous ample time to redirect the attack with his own blade. Nideous stepped to the right and used his own blade to knock Shentso's blade left with a loud clatter. If Shentso followed through with his momentum and keep moving forward out of Nideous's range, then his entire back and side would be left open. If he did what less skilled fighters often did and pulled back, Nideous would score a free hit. Although he was still in a defensive stance, so it would be tough to score a meaningful blow, but he would strike regardless. His saber lashed out toward Shentso's back. Hopefully he would hit but if not he lost nothing.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • Shentso - Floor 1 - Town of Beginnings

Shentso noticed three things when his attack was deflected. The first was that he was pushed to the left, putting him in a precarious position. The second was that Nideous had taken such an opportunity to attack. The third was that when Nideous blocked, he put one foot back, so that he could easily put his weight into the parry, lessening the chance of his own blade getting knocked away.

As Shentso fell, he leaned into the turn, bringing himself to face Nideous as he fell. As he was at the precarious angle he was, Shentso swung at Nideous' blade, effectively knocking the blow away. As he hit the ground, he rolled back, popping back to his feet a short distance away from Nideous' range.

Gesturing with his blade, Shentso said, "Well, it appears as though neither of us can hit the other. Interesting. Perhaps we should just stop now?" He didn't truly intend to end the duel, he was stalling so as to study Nideous' movements.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Nideous- level 12

As expected the attack went wild. Oh well, he lost nothing. That was when Shentso said they should stop. It was hard to read him, it could be a trick, but he could be serious. Best to take the middle of the road approach.

"Indeed, you are quite skilled with a blade. But you understand that i am not so easy to trust. Sheath youw sword, and then i shall sheath mine. Or we can continue, this is quite the entertaining little sparring match, and you have proven to be a worthy foe." he said with a kind smile, taking a step back. This put some more distance between them, so that way if Shentso sheathed his blade he would feel safer, as he had the same reason to expect a trick as Nideous. This also allowed more time for Nideous to react, should Shentso pull a trick. Which Nideous fully expected. He was trusting, but not stupid. Shentso had already proven to be cunning, even if his first choice of attack made no sense. Best to continue sizing up his foe and fighting defensively.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • \\Nirvana/Nightmare - Col 1800//
    \\Level 11 - Health 68%//
    \\First Floor Dungeon//

Suddenly, another player came towards the group, demanding that Nirvana and dotcom explain themselves. Nirvana was worried that someone in the group would figure out that they were player killers, even though he had no intention of causing trouble right now. Not long after did one of the group, Robin, began questioning them as well. He too must have realized, but for some reason he did not immediately alert the group. This situation was becoming increasingly dangerous for Nirvana and dotcom. Nirvana struggled for an explanation, though finally deciding on a solution. His previous grin switched to a solemn and sober expression. It was simply the face of tragedy.

"I won't sit here and tell you a lie about how we killed in self defense. No, we purposefully killed a group of players, but believe me when I say it was not for unjust cause. It was a group of four, 2 green player and 2 red players. The green players had convinced my brother to go questing with them, but the red players hid in the fields waiting to pounce. It happened so fast." Nirvana's eyes began to tear up, his speech somewhat strained. "The only thing that he managed to do before they killed him was send me a message with their names. It took me a long time to find them, and that's when I met dotcom here. He was their next target and they had him outnumbered. If I hadn't shown up at that exact moment he probably wouldn't be here. I'm sure you can figure out what happened next. We each killed a red player and a green player. As a result we became red players ourselves, since we had both killed a green player." Nirvana paused for quite a few moments before beginning again. "I for one, think it was worth it. We probably saved numerous individuals, even if it costed us our good image."

Nirvana lied about it all, and apparently dotcom had been nodding to Nirvana's story. Maybe their combined efforts would result in a true aversion of a serious moment. He made sure to give both Robin and Turnip a direct look in their eyes. For some reason Turnip had also mentioned his weapon, but an individual in a mask was just as untrustworthy as a player killer in this game. Nirvana decided to turn the tables on this Turnip fellow. His solemn state returned to help emphasize his seriousness.

"Thank you for intrigue of my weapon, but that adds to the suspicious nature of a masked figure trying to cause discord in a group. It would be really convenient for me and godot to be ousted from the group if you yourself had a group that wanted my weapon. Two player killers are a lot easier to kill than an entire group of players, and it just so happens that I even know of a guild that specifically wants my weapon. So I must ask, who are you really?"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • http://i.imgur.com/IddLxOQ.png

«WolfOfEve»

FL1, Tobana Town > Fields

1-1: From RP to RPG

bGnbFa0.png
    FQlUxqM.png
    kDdGgwh.png
    |
    JEBxIGw.png
    eKEosrs.png
    |

"Heh, even at a time like this..." I started, with a slight chuckle. "I still think about the RPs that people would be waiting for me to post in..." I looked down toward my bread, taking a few bites and sighing. "It's hard to believe a computer generated the taste, texture, and feel of something like this. As cruel as this world is, it's really a marvel..." Once finished with my bread, I stretched and rose to my feet. Let's see... I bet there're more higher-leveled wolf packs within the dungeons... I stood and began to head toward the town's exit, changing from my casual clothing into the black lightweight leather armor set, and dawning the Shadow Tantō. Man, finding a familiar is hard...

I drew my dagger at the ready as a few mobs approached. As they ran in a neat formation toward me, I held the dagger back behind me, until the moment it began to shine in a sea green color. Flipping the dagger to face away from me (what most people might consider holding it upside down), I charged forward in a flash, my dagger tearing right through the torso of each and every monster in formation. It was just before they dissolved that I had noticed that they were sword and shield wielding skeletons. This confused me greatly, as I'd only ever seen them in dungeons. How did they get out here? My attention shot back to a menu that flashed right in front of me. A victory window, granting me a lump sum of Col, a smidgen of experience, and a few drops. I pressed the button near the items, and it showed me a list. Throwing Kunai, a few bone drops that were fitting to drop from walking skeletons, and a targe shield. None of it seemed interesting, except for the kunai. Being a sucker for most things Japanese, and most knives, I had to equip them. The spawned in a group, and I attached the whole lot of them to the left side of my belt, near my emergency potion. I began a casual sprint toward the dungeons, seeing as it'd take some time to actually get there.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Markus Steele || Gothax

Gothax was finishing getting ready to go on his quest. He wasn't as happy to go as before because he learned he wouldn't do any money on it like he initially thought he would. But still, he would go out and save this man's wife. After all, he already accepted the quest and he wouldn't go back on his word. That is something he never did and he doesn't plan on ever doing it as long as he is living. He put the items he just purchased in his bag and set to find the man named Oliver so he could quickly finish this quest and find one who would reward him with the money he direly needed.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot
    Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Dungeons

"I don't know why, but it just keeps falling," Shiren said perplexedly. "Oh, and the status... Shu-kke-tsu... Bleed... but it looks funny, the characters look jumbled and question marks are at the beginning and end of the word... It doesn't look like it's supposed to be there. And it's showing the Poison Symbol, instead of one that would look more like blood...I don't remember there being a Bleed status, do you?"

Godot stopped cold in his tracks. She's glitched, Godot thought almost immediately, and this worried him quite a bit. Did the game still get patches? Were there people on the outside that looked to correct these errors? Could she be saved? All of these thoughts ran through his mind, but he had to think positive and he had to be positive. For her sake. It very well could have been the result of a hidden quest, or maybe bleed was implemented and it was just rare? However, the jumbled characters and question marks couldn't be ignored, and this brought Godot to the conclusion that he feared the most but found to be the most viable. The developers originally planned to have a bleed mechanic in the game, but later scrapped it. However, the unfinished code was left in the game, and Shiren contracted it. The reason this was such a dismal conclusion was because this would mean that there's no guarantee for stability, wearing off, and worst of all, no guarantee for a cure.

"Not that I've come across," Godot responded, trying to speak normally without any hint of distress. "It's not unlikely that it's in the game, though, it's a pretty common RPG mechanic. We just need to cure it, is all." Godot smiled as he said this, and turned his head to the group, who he wasn't too far away from, when Lucina proposed that they all go back together. He turned back to Shiren and said, "Drink a potion, okay? We don't want that lowering too much before we can get back to town. I'll buy you another one once we get back."

Godot rejoined the group and noticed that there seemed to be some tension in the air, and it became clear why pretty quickly. Two of those who were now with the group seemed to be PKs, judging from the red crystals above their heads. After listening to Nirvana's story, Godot turned to the group and said, "So, what's up? Are we gonna kill 'em or are we just gonna go? I mean, I couldn't stand here and let you kill these guys, but I'd be more than happy to knock 'em out and take their stuff if you guys are looking for confrontation. Well, I'd be willing to kill them under the right circumstances, but let's just do whatever so we can get back to town." Godot turned to the PKs and said with a rather unfitting casual voice, "Not that it's personal or anything, I just don't believe that story that you told us just now and can't have you hurting these guys. After all, the only one who's allowed to kill Robin and Princess is me."

Godot chuckled and walked over to Lucina, placing Shiren on her back, then walking back to his original position, now gripping the handle of his sheathed sword. "But if you really aren't still PKers then time will tell and the red will fade. For now, however, I'd recommend that you two get the hell out of our sight." Godot then continued to contradict the atmosphere and smiled while simultaneously tightening the grip of his weapon. "Okay?"

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • Shentso - Floor 1 - Town of Beginnings​

Shentso watched the situation for a few moments before saying, "Very well." He twirled his sword so that the blade faced away from Nideous, and sheathed it, ending the duel. He looked up to the quickly darkening sky, and said, "It's getting late. I'm off to go train, if you want to join me."

Shentso spun around, exiting the arena at a brisk walk. He didn't look back to see if Nideous had followed, looking through his menu as he walked, equipping some of the better equipment he had, which was only really a larger sword that was based more on attack than speed and dexterity, as it was heavier than the short hunting sword he had been using. He also equipped his stronger armor, which for preservative purposes, didn't have equipped unles he knew he was going to be out fighting one or more difficult enemies. He returned the rest of his gear to his inventory, and took out a bun, which he took a large bite out of.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • http://i.imgur.com/06di2A4.jpg

«試練-PATP001»

FL1, Path to Tolbana

3-3: First Floor Boss

bGnbFa0.png
    FQlUxqM.png
    9o0mm25.png
    |
    JEBxIGw.png
    eKEosrs.png
    |
    PqrGgwr.png

Godot placed Shiren onto Lucina's shoulders and told her to drink a potion. "I can afford plenty on my own, thank you!" She leaned over and rested her arm on Lucina's head as she drank from the potion bottle. Her health rose as the liquid fell, and when it was empty, she smiled and tossed it ahead of the group, watching it shatter and disappear when it hit the ground. She found the noise and effect amusing, and began prodding at Lucina's hood in her boredom. "Hey, the shops at Tolbana aren't very expansive, can we go to the Beginnings Marketplace? Then I could make you an even better cloak!" Shiren giggled and looked around, her attention falling on the 'bleed' icon for a moment. Why was it there? Why did it look out of place? Was there a cure for it, if it didn't exist in-game?

Shiren looked over in Godot's direction, shouting, "Hey, I thought of something!" She looked to the rest of the group, before adding, "Maybe we can find a cure-all crystal in the Beginnings Marketplace, or someone with the Alchemy skill who could make one for us." She smiled. "I wanted to go shopping there too, so it all works out!" Now finished speaking, she contently rested atop Lucina. Something about her was comforting, and Shiren yawned again. "You're cozy," she told Lucina softly, a tiny smile on her face.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • dotcom || Level 1 Dungeons
    Level 15 || 21% || 7200 Col
    Alchemy

"For now, however, I'd recommend that you two get the hell out of our sight," the man called Godot said. With all his big talk, dotcom could not help but think that this man would be an easy prey if ever he came across his way, although his personality would prove to be a resilient thing that may (or may not) bring the man out of any trouble. dotcom just decided to fall silent and let Nirvana and his Mercurial Blade do all the talking. However, he saw his chance to redeem himself when another shouted towards Godot. ""Maybe we can find a cure-all crystal in the Beginnings Marketplace, or someone with the Alchemy skill who could make one for us." Alchemy. dotcom knew he managed to up that skill. He considers his <Alchemy> to be pretty useful as he can utilize it and make potions for himself whenever his health is low, provided that he has that correct ingredients.

"I am an efficient Alchemist," dotcom said. "I could probably make you an all-cure, but I am not sure if I have the proper ingredients." dotcom brought out his <Alchemy> Menu and started scrolling his list of known potions. "Yep, the <<All-Cure Elixir>> needs <<Wolf Meat x5>>, <<Helix Flower x1>> and <<Hydrogen x1>>. The first two items are standard Alchemy items so I have those kinds of things. However, the last one, Hydrogen, is a pretty rare item. I have made only one <<All-Cure Elixir>> and I just bought the <<Hydrogen>> from one of the markets." dotcom minimized his menu window. "If I remember correctly, all monsters here drop the item, although at a really low rate."

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • »S C Y K E«
    DAMON EAGLE

» Floor One
    » XP: 42%
    » Health: 100%
    » Player (Level 13)

LABYRINTH (FL1)
    Yet another hour later

Scyke slashed with the final blow onto the helpless monster, triggering the holographic <Result> screen. He didn't even bother looking at what he had acquired as he sheathed his Katana and walked away from the falling red pixels, his mind in a completely different place.

I wonder if our real-life bodies do actually stop functioning if we die in this world. I guess it's kinda like real death - we just can't know, unless we experience it ourselves. No one has come forward and claimed to have died and yet came back to Sword Art Online, so I think that says something. He sighed a little, placing his hands on the back of his head. I don't want to die. Not like this, anyway. But since I'm in a world where vicious monsters lurk anywhere outside of towns, and with more and more people starting to go insane to the point where they would actually risk killing other players... it's definitely a grim possibility that any minute could be my last. Trust is kind of impossible in these circumstances. That's why I really haven't joined any guilds or parties with anyone, because I fear that they just want to take advantage of me. It's... tough, but I can't simply rely on someone else to clear this game. People are too selfish in this world. It has to be me, and me only.

Scyke quitely walked for a while before sighing and slapping his right cheek. Man, what am I thinking? I thought I was over this trust crap. I mean, sure I can't trust just anyone, but not every player in Sword Art can be that bad, right? Ah, I don't bloody know. I'm thinking too much yet again, and I really can't be arsed to grind anymore after that session. This was an incredibly huge find and I was going to save it for desperate situations, but- Scyke swiped downwards with his index finger, toggled through the menus till he got access to his inventory, before the whole holographic image disappeared and a shiny sapphire-like cuboid-shaped object landed on his left hand. -the exit is pretty far, and I'm a little stressed out. Time for an early night's sleep, Damon.

Scyke thrusted the <Teleport> crystal upwards, triggering a mysterious blue aura to surround him, and a few seconds later he was suddenly in the «Town of Beginnings». Some of the players around him looked at him in shock after seeing such a rare crystal being used, and one even came up to ask Scyke why he used such item. Scyke brushed him and everyone else off, quietly ignoring the world outside of him. A few moments later he was in a rented room at a random inn, flat out on the bed inside. He thought about going out to purchase a guitar and level up his <Musical Instrument> level more, but was asleep before he could carry out the action.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Nideous- level 12

He paused as Shen sheathed his sword, mentioning wanting to train a little. Nideous shook his head. He didn't want to go out and train right now. He was going to rest in the inn and wait for someone else to approach him.

"No thanks, but if you need a hand feel free to message me. I'll see what i can do to help. Good luck." he said, sliding his own blade into the sheath and turning to exit the arena in the other direction. He smiled to himself and stretched out, wondering just what he should do. He walked back to the inn and sat down, ordering a little bit of food. And now to wait.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - 10
    Floor 1: Dungeons

It's time these two explain themselves, as well as Turnip. A guy with a mask is always suspicious. Nirvana was giving some sappy story about how they killed a group of players out of revenge possibly. The group consisted of 2 green players & 2 red players. That made weird sense. "Like I'll believe that story..." Godot also didn't believe it either. PKer's tend to lie in order to trust. Robin has the experience.

Turnip was still suspicious to Robin. He wears a mask, & they're very hard to read. Nirvana even questions who he is. This little intervention is getting a little interesting. Soon dotcom mentions an <<All-Cure Elixir>> that can help with Shiren's status. Somehow, Robin finds it hard to believe. What PKer would offer this information so mildly? He mentions the ingredients for the Elixir, one of which is a rare item, a <<Hydrogen>>. dotcom...what is he up to.

An item for Shiren's sake. What decision would the party choose? Robin couldn't decide, so he'll decide what the party decides. In the meantime, he'll stick to his thoughts. Figuring out the large doors, even though he hasn't found them yet.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14
    Floor 1: Dungeons

Nirvana came with a story which Lucina found hard to believe. Player killers often came with sad stories to be sympathized and forgiven and Lucina was sure not to fall for it. Godot and Robin told them they weren't going to believe their stories and Lucina totally agreed with them. Shiren was put on Lucina's back but she started shouting about an all-cure-elixer and made Lucina nearly deaf. She also started blabbering about feeling comfortable around Lucina which made her feel warm inside. Lucina smiled softly and glanced at her.

She heard Dotcom talking about an ingredient that he needed to create an all-cure-elixer. Robin immediately asked him why they should trust some PK'ers. "Yeah, right." Lucina said, coming closer with Shiren on her back. "Why would we trust some player killers? How do we know that you won't poison Shiren?" Lucina was probably being overly protective towards Shiren, but didn't regret saying that. "I know a store in the town of beginnings with an employee that probably has a decent Alchemy skill." Lucina mentioned and glanced at both Godot and Robin. "We should probably head there." Lucina glanced at Shiren and was frustrated when she saw her HP had dropped again.

"We need to get an Elixer like that soon... I believe that Elixer could save her life and I would pay any price for it." Lucina made herself clear and nodded at the guys, hiding in her hood for the PK'ers.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years

• Chen Shinji - Shentso

Floor 1 - Field
    HP: 175/175 | GUILD: Rising Dragons | LEVEL: 12 | EXP: 000000

Shentso grinned as the sky darkened. Night was the perfect time for leveling, as it was when most players hunkered down inside the cities, and the more powerful enemies came out. He walked out of the Town of Beginnings, and into the field.

It was a nice night out, and the slight breeze that was blowing made it quite pleasureable. Shen was off running in a few moments, sizing up the hunkering figure that he saw as he approached. The enemy swung around, revealing itself to be a bear type monster, and it roared before swiping a massive paw at him. Shen ducked under this, slashing at the beast's belly. It roared again, and brought its paw back around and clipped Shen as he dashed away. This did minimal damage, andShen quickly recovered his balance. He repeated this strategy a few times before flipping his blade, which began to glow a white aura. Shen dashed in for the finishing blow, his Spirit Veil attack killing the beast.

He got the standard message, though he also got an item. He looked at the details, and read:
    Sword of Dusk
    Attack +10
    Defense +3
    Agility +5
    Shen fist pumped upon seeing this, as it was one powerful blade. However, he was slightly dismayed when he saw that it was a broadsword, though he knew that if he used it enough, he would become master at that too. He equipped the hefty sword, and almost dropped it. He was definitely not used to such weight.

When went after a few boar next, amazed at the power of his broadsword. He grinned widely, glad to know that he had such power. He'd like to see Nideous fight him now...

He didn't hear the footsteps behind him, and didn't even realize what was happening until the blade was sticking completely through his chest. He spun around, falling to one knee in the process, to look into the remorseless eyes of the man that had killed him. The last thin that Shen saw was his face as he grinned, and then the message.

YOU HAVE DIED.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • \\Nirvana/Nightmare - Col 1800//
    \\Level 11 - Health 68%//
    \\First Floor Dungeon//

Nirvana could see it on their faces, they didn't believe his story at all. Not to be surprised, since it was all a lie anyway. That Godot fellow even asked the group if they were going to kill them. Another one of the group, Robin, said that he didn't believe Nirvana's story. It didn't take long for the group to shift its attention away from Nirvana and dotcom. Instead, they were more concerned with Shiren. Her condition seemed to get worse with every passing moment, but she did mention a potion that could help her. Dotcom knew how to make the potion, but he needed an ingredient. Nirvana couldn't believe that dotcom was willing to help them, and he wasn't the only one who was surprised. Lucina was a bit over zealous in her skepticism. It was even to the point that she believed that dotcom was making a poison. Nirvana was a bit put off, but didn't really show it.

"Why would we poison your friend right now? How would it help us? It's not like we could loot the corpse when you would immediately attack us. Besides, wouldn't it be faster to have dotcom make your silly potion instead of going hours out of your way?"

Nirvana's frustration with the group was finally showing. They were mercilessly looking down on Nirvana. It's not like he wanted to be a player killer, it just sorta happened. Not that they really cared. The collective hysteria from this game has turned every player killer into a target, much like a witch in colonial Salem. The familiar feeling of Nightmare creeping to the surface gnawed at Nirvana. The ghastly personality was starting to gain an increasingly stronger hold on Nirvana. The gripping feeling turned into sharp pain and drove Nirvana to his knees. Nightmare had taken hold.

"Dotcom, nice to meet you. If you want you can help these cowards. I won't stop you, but I'm not going to stay here and take these idle threats."

Nightmare took his runners stance and launched the decoy from his <Loki's Prize> attack towards Lucina. As typical of the Sword Art he went into <Hiding>, and while <Hiding> he deftly moved past the group towards the exit. Nightmare made sure to whisk past Godot specifically, being sure to leave him a few whispers.

"Careful where you walk. I might just be watching."

Nightmare, now past the group, walked towards the entrance/exit. Monsters came at him every so often, but nothing problematic. Afterwards Nightmare laughed to himself and decided that some rest was needed. He quickly headed back to the Town of Beginnings in search of an Inn.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot
    Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Dungeons

After Godot was passed and threatened by Nirvana, he smiled and said with a chuckle, "It's always fun meeting new people." Godot turned to Dotcom and said, " I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll take care of this out-of-pocket. I still can't trust you, and she's in far too fragile a condition to be taking chances." He loosened his stance, but kept his hand firmly on the grip of his sword.

He walked over to Robin and whispered to him, "Look, I know that you aren't quick to form relationships with people...but at least give those two," Godot motioned towards Lucina and Shiren, "a chance. They've been trying pretty hard to make you their friend. Those girls have quite a bit of patience." He considered giving Robin a friend request, but he wasn't sure if the time was right. He decided that he would wait until Robin friended him, and who knew when that'd be.

Godot then took to the front of the group, keeping his eyes locked on dotcom. Despite not giving them his direct attention, he addressed the group. "Since dotcom isn't intent on leaving first, I'd recommend that the rest of you head back to town." Godot unsheathed his sword, too it in both hands, and impeded it's tip into the earth. "I'll stay here and wait until you do. On a side note, I'm pretty close to level twelve, but I haven't killed anything since those boars earlier today. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • dotcom || Level 1 Dungeons
    Level 15 || 21% || 7200 Col
    Alchemy

dotcom felt a little left out, both figuratively and literally, after Nirvana left him. Well, he left me around people who thought I would be going to kill them without a moment's notice. dotcom gets the reason on why they do not trust him to make the potion but, without Nirvana, his position suddenly became awkward. He cannot obviously leave the group; it may be a big group but it may hide him from other potential attackers from the Deaf Mage guild or players like Bowser.

"Since dotcom isn't intent on leaving first, I'd recommend that the rest of you head back to town," the man called Godot said. Even at level 11, he exudes an air of confidence.

"I would like to accompany you back to town," dotcom said. He was surprised by his actions that day but nothing surprised him more by what he said. "MY only, uhm, accomplice left me for no apparent and obvious reason." dotcom felt mistrusting stares on him. Yeah, we're going to have much fun. "If you want, I can leave first thing once we reach town. Just allow me to go with you."

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Turnip
    HP 100% | LV. 12 | XP 72% | Col 2855
    Location - Floor 1: Dungeons

Turnip listened as Nirvana explained his predicament. A tragic story indeed – if it was true. To be honest, it relied a fair amount on coincidence, so Turnip was a little doubtful.

That doubt, though, was soon solidified.

"Thank you for intrigue of my weapon," the PKer said, "but that adds to the suspicious nature of a masked figure trying to cause discord in a group. It would be really convenient for me and dotcom to be ousted from the group if you yourself had a group that wanted my weapon. Two player killers are a lot easier to kill than an entire group of players, and it just so happens that I even know of a guild that specifically wants my weapon. So I must ask, who are you really?"

So now this Nirvana bloke is trying to shift the suspicion onto me? Yeah, he's bullcrapping.

Turnip planted his bastard sword in the ground and looked up indignantly, "'Masked figure'? It's called a full-face helmet. You know, one of those things that you put on your head to stop it getting hit. Generally they're useful."

Of course, Turnip knew full well that his helmet concealed his identity. In fact, he considered it a merit of the helmets he wore. However; he was generally surprised that more people didn't wear them. He considered them to be the seatbelts of the RPG world, and yet no-one seemed to invest in them. They preferred to look at their character, he supposed – still, that was no excuse for it in this world. It's hardly intelligent to risk your life at the expense of following a fashion. On the other hand, the headgear of this game was all based on stats anyhow. A sturdy looking steel helmet from floor one could easily be outmatched by a hairclip or something at higher levels. Despite that, though, for Turnip, heavy armour and heavy helmets were the way to go.

And they protect against critical hits… he mused. "At any rate," He continued, "firstly, I'm not a moron. I'm not taking a level fifteen and a level eleven at level twelve." Turnip folded his arms, "Second, I'm not a murderer. Let's see you say the same."

Turnip glanced back down, satisfied, but realised that he'd been speaking at the same time as someone else. It was that same guy from before, the older potential duel-ee; Godot, apparently, level 11. The one on his back, Shiren (level 13), moved to a different back – Lucina's. That was, like, maximum kid level. How old was she, three?

"… Recommend that you two get the hell out of our sight." The man finished. And by "man", I mean Godot, not Shiren.

The conflict seemed to go a different way, now; they were talking about… cure-alls? Why? Turnip, naturally, hadn't been listening.

He thought he'd stay out of it, until Nirvana seemed to get angry with the group. He said something to dotcom, then rushed at Lucina.

Lucina was a level fourteen, and so could probably handle the level eleven. Still, just to be sure, Turnip caught his sword and ran towards the fray.

He stopped, just short of the lot, when he realised Nirvana – or the image of Nirvana or whatever – wasn't actually doing anything. Turnip lowered his sword to the ground and spoke, miffed.

"Hmph, what an ass. Those things were always annoying." The "attack" must have been a sword art of some kind, launching a decoy. He remembered things like that from the Halo series wasting several valuable sniper rifle bullets. Nirvana, he presumed, would be in <Hiding>. "If anyone has good detection, that'd be great, just in case he wants to try anything stupid against a group of six."

Turnip turned as Godot began to speak, addressing dotcom. It didn't seem anyone had really heard him, again. He'd have to get used to that.

"I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll take care of this out-of-pocket. I still can't trust you, and she's in far too fragile a condition to be taking chances."

Turnip had no idea who he was talking about, because, as mentioned, he hadn't been listening. He guessed people not listening to him was a sort of penance for that sort of thing. Turnip resolved to listen more in the future.

Godot continued, "Since dotcom isn't intent on leaving first, I'd recommend that the rest of you head back to town,"

"I would like to accompany you back to town," dotcom replied, "MY only, uhm, accomplice left me for no apparent and obvious reason. If you want, I can leave first thing once we reach town. Just allow me to go with you."

"Uhh," Turnip wasn't really sure what to say, so he more-or-less just 'fessed up, "I sort of may have been talking and not listening at points-in-times-thing-ness-maybe." He smirked underneath his helmet, "But if you're doing alchemy, don't you need a transmutation circle?"

He paused for laughter, whether or not any actually came.

"I don't know what you guys are doing, but I'm probably going to be staying here to grind. And for the record, no, I'm not a player killer." Turnip turned to Robin, "Yeah, I could see the looks you were giving me. Maybe if you'd been wearing a full-faced helmet, I wouldn't have seen." Turnip turned back to address the group in general, "But yeah, not player killer here. You guys can see that, right?"

Last edited:
    Back