• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¬_¬

Eevy

Erm..I'm Eevy, but you probably already knew that just by looking at the title of this thread. ;)

Oh, and as you can obviously tell, I love Eevee and all of its evolutions. And of course, Itsuki. (and Wataru, of course.) *Huggles Itsuki plushie* I've been a fan of Pokemon for more than half my life.. I was the weird kid in the back of class, drawing away, and making Pikachu noises.

Sooo yeah, hi. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I see...well, welcome to PC forums, and I hope your stay here is a long and fun one! :D Hope to see you around soon, and be sure to post in the threas, follow and the rules and make new friends along the way. ;)

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    coool.. How did you make those... uhm... whatever those things are.. those things for your smilies.. mm maybe a divison bar?? i dunno what those things are called i just wana know how to do em lol

Welcome!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC forums Eevy ^^

Have a great stay, read the rules if you aren't familar with forums, and just have an awesome stay here. And, feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind ^^ Hope to see ya around here!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Hey welcome here you will enjoy a lot
    If any Problem PM me and we can be friends if you PM

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Welcome aboard the PC! Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends or even just talk~
    Hope to see you around-
    S a r a h

Years

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Hey and welcome to PC! From what you told us, I know you'll love it here! Plus it won't be hard for you to make friends! Hope you have fun posting and making friends! If you need help or a friend, feel free to PM me or anyone else around! We're all pretty nice! Hope to see ya around the forums!
    ~Sky

PS: You weren't the only weird one! I know I was one of them! XD!

Back