• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*´•.¤ Marz's Amazing Headquarter of Squirrels! ¤ ¸•*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    This is a fanclub for my totally awesome pal Marz! X3 He's a really fun guy to be around, and friendly too! Not to mention his awesomeness! X3 If you know him or want to be his friend (you should want to be his friend because he's just awesome!) then please Join!~ X3

Dedicated to~
    Marz

Members~
    ~Cosmic~
    Murderface
    chibaymaga12
    ×× Nica ××
    zel
    Goku Goku
    !!**Alex**!!
    Captain Arcane
    flipboi
    Key
    F.L.Y.
    winter ski
    Lionheart
    Midori Chi
    bubba115115
    Drummershuff
    Satsuki
    Roni Love
    Signomi
    xXscytherXx
    shikaNL
    xxxSabaxxx
    Kanna-chan
    wakachamo

If you want to get to know him better, than here's his profile. X3 ~Clicky for awesomeness~

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Aww thanks so much Shayla! It's no wonder you have an FC too! ~Click for awesomeness also~ You're really fun to be around too and you seem to be everywhere o.O (no joke) in like every MCG thread. I must go edit my sig now! Thanks so much Shayla!

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I'm so glad that you like it so much! X3 You really are a good pal, ya know. X3 And that's so sweet of you to say that. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Anyone would like an FC. I think you should be Co-Owner of this place. Go ahead and put your name up there!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Thanks dragon airs trainer!:) Shayla add him to the list of members.

I think that there should be some way that the person who the FC is dedicated to should be able to edit the member list. Goodness, I still want to go roller blading >.<

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Anyone would like an FC. I think you should be Co-Owner of this place. Go ahead and put your name up there!

Okay! X3

can i join? :laugh: he is cool

Of course you can join! Now sign here, here, and here. XD

Thanks dragon airs trainer!:) Shayla add him to the list of members.

I think that there should be some way that the person who the FC is dedicated to should be able to edit the member list. Goodness, I still want to go roller blading >.<

I shall add him right away. X3

I know, its a real pain in my club. XD But all well. Don't worry, I'll keep it nice and updated, and if you ever want to add anything cool to the list, just ask. X3

You should ask your parents to take you before you destroy all of the PC! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Rollarblading is fun! And marz has been talking about it since yesterday! XD So what's up now, my bro?

sigh:disappoin toobad i dont live anywhere neara roller blading rinc lol

nothin much jus pimpin as usual lol (better than money mike , if u know who he is )

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'll join only because the Espeon fanclub is falling apart, and I feel bad for you...

xD, just kidding, I dunno, you just seem kinda like a nice and funny person, and I have nothing better to do with my time, so...

Could I join?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'll join only because the Espeon fanclub is falling apart, and I feel bad for you...

xD, just kidding, I dunno, you just seem kinda like a nice and funny person, and I have nothing better to do with my time, so...

Could I join?

Hah at first I thought you were serious! I was like ...what? You're joining out of pitty? Well, you seem quite cool too and you post on the Espeon FC, so welcome to the club!

Rollarblading is fun! And marz has been talking about it since yesterday! XD So what's up now, my bro?

I told my dad! I was like "Dad. I want to go roller blading." And then he laughed. Then he told me to go Ice Skate which he knows I despise so I left the room and started questioning my cat. I know I'm weird, but I was passing the time to send a PM, I hate that whole "You must wait 60 seconds between PM sending".

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Hah at first I thought you were serious! I was like ...what? You're joining out of pitty? Well, you seem quite cool too and you post on the Espeon FC, so welcome to the club!

I told my dad! I was like "Dad. I want to go roller blading." And then he laughed. Then he told me to go Ice Skate which he knows I despise so I left the room and started questioning my cat. I know I'm weird, but I was passing the time to send a PM, I hate that whole "You must wait 60 seconds between PM sending".

Yeah, me too. I was like OMG but then I read the rest and I was all 'whew'. I shall add you now!~ X3 I love my job, its fun. X3

You should talk to your mayor about it. XD
    I know! I hate that two! You have a cat? I have...too many. O.o I hate how it does that too.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I have a new slogan from this song I presume. It's "Happyness runs... Happyness runs"

I think it's so... deep and profound xD

Yeah I've got a cat, he's great. His name is marz and I dedicate everything to him. At school they know me as marz. If you say "Hey do you know a guy named Marz?" And they'll say yeah, it's him. Of course, they call me by my real name, marz is just my nickname. Extreme weird factor o.O

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    uhh... DI i want to be a part of the club. Marz is awesome and all but, this kinda wierd. J/k lol

lol. Welcome to the club CBM. I feel like not putting the 12 there. You still know it's you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    lol well im back after riding a bike, :D
    now im not so bored so marz whatcha been doin
    and welcome chibaymaga12

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    lol well im back after riding a bike, :D
    now im not so bored so marz whatcha been doin
    and welcome chibaymaga12

Right now I'm discussing about hacks I've been helping people with. I've got two places where I post; Mixed Community Groups, and where I get about 3/4 of my posts is the Emulation section. Hacks <3 They're great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back