• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Überbig Pokémon World

Waris

Jirachi is my homeboy
    Years
    Hi everybody,

I just woke up (it's 6:38 AM here, lol) and I got this great idea in my sleep:

They should make a map with ALL the locations from ALL games, ALL movies and ALL episodes, and then have ALL characters from ALL games (well only the important characters), ALL movies, ALL episodes and ALL specials play in that. The storyline should be ranging from strange legendary tales to "normal" stories about people (a bit like a combination between the anime and movies). They should make it mature rated, with violence, sex and stuff, though not too much, otherwise it might ruin the story.

Also, what has always bothered me in the games is that you can't travel between the different worlds (I loved the idea of traveling back and forth between Johto and Kanto in GSC), so they should make a game in which you can do that. And they should make it available to finally catch ALL Pokémon.

What do you think about this?

By the way, totally unrelated question: Does anyone know if any of the Orange/Sevii Islands is modeled after Okinawa? =P

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Why not? I'll support you of course! Looks very interesting! It might take me 1 year to finish that kind of game! Oh.. and I know everyone loves sex. I know pokepeople just hide it in the game and not exposed to the kids. ^_^

And yes Orange was first then Okinawa.

Waris

Jirachi is my homeboy
    Years
    I'm debating against myself to find out whether this is a rhetorical question or not.

Is that positive or negative? =o

Why not? I'll support you of course! Looks very interesting! It might take me 1 year to finish that kind of game! Oh.. and I know everyone loves sex. I know pokepeople just hide it in the game and not exposed to the kids. ^_^

Thanks, you are so kind! And heyey, if nobody makes it (I don't think they will...) maybe some people from this forum could... =P Also I think they should make it into an anime and a game, they need to 'synchronize' the anime and the game more imo.

And yes Orange was first then Okinawa.

LOL =P

Last edited:

Sakura-Katana

Team Rocket Executive
    Years
    Diamond/Pearl has several references to the Johto region and possibly traveling there. I personally would love to have G/S/C remakes for the DS. I was very pissed when I learned I couldn't bring my Silver team over to the Advance generation.

Back