• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [über 12/06] mitic island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    POKEMON MITIC ISLAND​

Tired of need a game with 2 or 3 legendaries?

History
    Alexmad, a boy of the region Jhoto went to Hoenn to see his cousin May but in the road he found something strange, it was a Mitic Island created by Legendaries Pokemon, Alexmad looked the map and that Island wasn't. So he decided to explore it. At 2 days the Prof of the region call Him to rescue the Island of the team Umbreon, Our hero is going to be History? We will se it. POKEMON MITIC ISLAND
    New region​
    --Pokemons of all versions including Diamond and Pearl
    --A large history with lots of new adventures
    --New liders and badges
    --All changed and…. More Legendary PokéMons!!
    --You can travel to the past and to the future!!

New characteristics
    [über 12/06] mitic island

New grafics

New Places

New events

Present

Pass

Future

new lider

more.....

special credit..:.:.:.
    some tiles: remy
    ALEXMAD

Traduced By Kappa

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey! Finalmente el Mitic llegó a pokecommunity! Genial! Espero que tengas bastante actualizado este thread, alexmad. Y cualquier cosa con preguntas/respuestas en ingles, puedo ayudarte. Buena suerte, aunque esta de mas...

Now, onto translating mode... beep, beep...

Hey! Mitic's finally on pokecommunity! Great! I hope you update the thread regularly, alexmad. Anything you need about English questions/answers, I can help. Good luck, even though it's not necessary...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Great! You have on Pokecommunity, I used to go to Studiopokemon Forums to check on this and other hacks, even though I barely understood what the translated version said. I love your ideas and graphics. Great work you did alexmad!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    Great hack my friend!
    It is one of the greater hacks that i have ever seen
    Very nice screenshots!
    Good luck!

Spanish:
    Gran hack mi amigo!
    Es uno de los mejores hacks que e visto
    Muy buenas imagenes!
    Buena suerte

PD: I´m Maxi (Rukario in sp)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    thanks everyone, zel you know that you are my brother and really i will need your help in this forum because i don´t know nothing of English

Well, here is an old trailer of my hack. I hope you like it

si pueden ponganlo en español e ingles XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzyYuoheIHo

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    That trailer i have saw it many times, and i never get bored :D
    It is really good! the best trailer i have ever seen
    I love when you go to the past!!!
    Really good luck my friend

Español: Este trailer ya lo e visto muchas veces, y nunca me aburro de el
    Es realmente bueno! El mejor trailer que vi en mi vida
    Me encanta cuando vas al pasado
    Mucha suerte mi amigo

Years
  • Wow! Amazing game you got there. It will be better if you had an english version but I have no problem since I speak spanish un pocito. Anyway, keep up the good work and I am really looking forward for your hack.;)

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • This hack looks great!

But, the trailer was hilarious, and I say this because you used Manaphy's movie trailer music.

Um.... let me rephrase that.

You used the PKMN Movie 9 Trailer Sounds.

Anyways, it looks good, and I hope to see more.

Just one thing, though: try making the legendaries not so low-leveled, please.

And translator: (Me no speak Spanish, so Babelfish will have to do...)

¡Este corte parece grande! Pero, el acoplado era hilarante, y digo esto porque usted utilizó la música del acoplado de la película de Manaphy. El Um.... me dejó reformular eso. Usted utilizó los sonidos del acoplado de la película 9 de PKMN. De todas formas, parece bueno, y espero ver más. Apenas una cosa, aunque: intente hacer los legendaries no así que bajo-nivelado, por favor.

From,
    ~TheRoad

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • What!?! Well there goes my hack... Two good ideas down the drain. I was working on a game where you could travel to the past, present, and future and the the gym leaders had two types!!!! Ahh....I give up with new ideas... Well in anycase your hack looks really good and I hope it comes out the way you want...:(

Mario Famous

Confidential...=/
    Years
  • Very, very impressive hack. I saw you on another forum...I didn't stick around too long to keep tabs on your work because I was maing one of my own at the time...Well anyway, looking foward to playing your hack.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Me gustan las traducciones que hace BF. Completamente hilarantes!
    alexmad, vas a necesitar que alguien te genere una traduccion para cuando decidas sacar una beta, no hay mucha gente en ingles que pueda leer castellano.

Translating...

I find amusing the BF translations. Completely hilarious!
    alexmad, you'll need someone who can help you with translating for when you decide to release a beta, since there's not much english people able to read spanish.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Man, as I said before about Pokemon Naranja by Sergio, don't worry about translating the game. Just focus on the game play itself, cause it looks like it's gonna be awesome, specially after seeing that trailer of yours.

But just two things:

1. How are you gonna fit the D/P trainers into the game? They're completely different.
    2. Maybe you should try and make it so that you use GSC graphics for the overworld sprites in the past.

Good luck!

Now I know web translators are pretty bad, but oh well. I hope that you understand this.

Como I dijo antes alrededor de Pokemon Naranja de Sergio, no se preocupan de traducir el juego. El foco justo en el juego del juego sí mismo, le causa miradas como va a ser impresionante, especialmente después de considerar ese acoplado el tuyo.

Pero apenas dos cosas:

1. ¿Cómo usted va a caber a los amaestradores de D/P en el juego? Son totalmente diferente. 2. Usted debe intentarlo y hacer quizá de modo que usted utilice los gráficos de GSC para los sprites excesivos del mundo en el pasado.

¡Buena suerte!

Translation courtesy of Babelfish.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, Zel here! This time acting as an interlocutor between you and alexmad. Next time I'll make sure to translate questions/answers so he's the one posting.

This hack looks great!

But, the trailer was hilarious, and I say this because you used Manaphy's movie trailer music.

Um.... let me rephrase that.

You used the PKMN Movie 9 Trailer Sounds.

Anyways, it looks good, and I hope to see more.

Just one thing, though: try making the legendaries not so low-leveled, please.

From,
    ~TheRoad

alexmad says: Don't worry about the legendaries levels. They are gonna be above 50.

Man, as I said before about Pokemon Naranja by Sergio, don't worry about translating the game. Just focus on the game play itself, cause it looks like it's gonna be awesome, specially after seeing that trailer of yours.

But just two things:

1. How are you gonna fit the D/P trainers into the game? They're completely different.
    2. Maybe you should try and make it so that you use GSC graphics for the overworld sprites in the past.

Good luck!

alexmad says: I already inserted the trainer sprites, as well as the Badges. Don't worry.

Those were his answers. He seems to be working on translating Mitic for English people, but... using BF... so I'm a bit scared of the result... (And besides, I cant help him with the translation. Let's hope someone else can help him!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Oh I see, the sprites only just fit in, right on the 64px height mark. Hmmm, I wonder if that's gonna look odd.

You could always go to MSPaint though, and, by Green Charizard's calculations, reduce the width and height by 89% each ... but that would then require some correction on your behalf.

And zel, we are all gonna be playing this game when it comes out, so we will all be able to lend our support and point out BF's little stuff ups in translation.

Good luck Alex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back