• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [über 12/06] mitic island

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    [über 12/06] mitic island

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
    DEAR GOD!!!!!

That's one of the hacks I've never seen before with good graphics. Good job. looking foward to play it sometime.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Wow, this is the best hack ever by far!!
    Keep it up, dude, hope this comes out in english too

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
    Just to make sure :paranoid:
    I hope the screens aren't fake. I mean who ever create those kind of Tiles in the Pokemon game. :shocked:

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    i know taht the screens arent fake
    you can see a video of it and you will se that is possible to make tiles like this

alex
    i can help you whit english if you dont know so
    cuz i can speak spanish too :D
    if u need help pm me
    and i will give you my msn
    so ew can talk via msn

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    Just to make sure :paranoid:
    I hope the screens aren't fake. I mean who ever create those kind of Tiles in the Pokemon game. :shocked:

Friend, don't know why you are doubting about the creation of that kind of tiles, when you can see them in the screens and in the video. The creator of those tiles is remy, I just insert them, and do the rest of the hack. Don't worry, but I dont waste my time sitting in front of my computer, just to be told that my screens are fake.

Incredible! does this have all the regions? (kanto,jhoto,hoen,shinou, and more)

Mitic Island is a very strange island, if the Orange Islands are in is because of the legendary birds.

I'd like to thank everybody for their support!

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    im sorry alex but I agree with insectduel. those tiles look fake. I know why too...One of those maps looks like it has tiles from the Hyperbolic TimeChamber from DragonBall Z. Sorry man i just don't buy it...

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    -___-'

A lot of people can insert good tiles. Like, maybe MasterMew's game, I think it was Pokemon Sunshine, or something like that. He added way more unbelievable stuff, and it actually was in there.

So just don't go around saying that they're fake, if you have no evidence. And 'I just don't buy it' isn't a proper excuse.

Anyways, is there any other features besides the one you mentioned? Or are those it for now?

And besides, if you can even just insert tiles, you're better than me! All I can do is just screw up the game! :disappoin (I'm so sad... XD)

Anyways, good luck in making this. At least you have the guts to announce a hack!

From,
    ~TheRoad

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Your entitled to your opinion but they arn't fake, I can tell that for certain. Inserting tiles really isn't as hard as people make out. In fact it'd probably be as easy to insert the tiles as fake them. Alexmad is well known for his exceptional work. And oncemore good luck!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I trust in alexmad's skills. Fortunately, when he feels confident enough to release a beta (he had some problems, so I can understand if he's reluctant to do it), all those kind of doubts will fade away...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    All I can say is... wow! The trailer made me c**p myself in awe. A VERY big well done to Alexmad. I personally think even the smallest BETA, just a town would be good enough to satisfy us! It looks incredible! If you need Mappers, Text editors (I MIGHT be able to help with a translation) or BETA Testers, sign me up!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    wow
    Really those screens arn't fake
    Is not so hard to insert tiles
    harder is to make them

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
    I have to say I really like this hack.. expecially the tiles. :D
    To bad it isn't in English.. but hey.. it stays a nice hack ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    those tiles,that story,that sprites i surely love this hack good luck alexmad just one questionthishack is from ruby or emerald???

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    those tiles,that story,that sprites i surely love this hack good luck alexmad just one questionthishack is from ruby or emerald???

It's gonna be an Emerald hack, Daniel_xz. And the best one so far!

(Wonder what means nontapeworm...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back