• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Two and a half hours, taking a break to go buy dinner because my mom's lazy has a headache Venomoth is level 60, game time is 14 hours, going to Fuchsia.

*Stopping for the day, life's calling.

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Hey guys how about we start a new topic?
    OK, so if you ave to choose which poison Bug Pokemon will bite you, so you can gain it's powers(like Spiderman) which Pokemon would you choose and why?
    Basically go nuts with your ideas! :)

Last edited:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    spinara-man ^^ xD nope, spinarak is boring, maybe skorupi, since i obviously like scorpions ^^
    but i dont like spi-man anyhways :/

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    umm Poison eh? Okay then Arbok due to Glare having the ability to Paralyze anyone a look at would be cool plus it can learn Thunder,Fire and Ice fang so I'd be set.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    ahh I thought it was just poison Ha Ha I need to read better

then I'd say Venomoth I could have Sleep powder and Stun spore along with psychic attacks as well.

Speaking of Venomoth I am getting very close to finishing the Venomoth run I am Speeding through it like a maniac about to battle Giovanni the gym leader. Venomoth 61 Game time 6:31

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    ahh I thought it was just poison Ha Ha I need to read better

then I'd say Venomoth I could have Sleep powder and Stun spore along with psychic attacks as well.

Speaking of Venomoth I am getting very close to finishing the Venomoth run I am Speeding through it like a maniac about to battle Giovanni the gym leader. Venomoth 61 Game time 6:31

Holy C*** you're faster than me so far! But I doubt that lvl. 60+ will be enough... Even my lvl. 82 didn't have it easy against the legue!
    Make sure you take the picture as a proof!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Hey guys, I've decieded to take a break from this group for a while, since I can't keep up with the latest talk and stuff like that and I've been busy with school and stuff like that. So I might be back later but as of now, I am going to take a break.
    So talk to you guys later.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Aww, that's too bad! :(
    I really don't see why you have to make a break from it...
    I hope it's not because you find it boring, cause I'm really doing my best to keep it interesting and fresh! :'(

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Aww, that's too bad! :(
    I really don't see why you have to make a break from it...
    I hope it's not because you find it boring, cause I'm really doing my best to keep it interesting and fresh! :'(
    Well I've kinda not been getting on here as much and I miss A LOT of stuff to talk about during the day.
    Oh no! its not boring at all, its just that this is a high paced group that makes pages very fast.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    did you have trouble with lance? he owned me the first time due to being out of Giga Drains and his Areodactyl using Ancient power

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    No, I pwned his Aerodactyl with Psychic, his Gyarados went down to Giga Drain, Both of his Dragonairs lost to Sludge Bomb, but Dragonite was a nightmare! I worn him down eventually withh combination of Sludge Bomb and Psychic!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back