• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Hmmm, I dunno. I guess Pinsir is better at cracking stuff like walnuts and Metapods, and Drapion can pinch holes in stuff.
    By the way, happy birthday draggy! Have an awesome time at the strip club!

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Thanks Gearuvagen!

OH! I almost forgot! *facepalm* :)
    I have an announcment to make!
    After serious consideration, I've decided that Gearuvagen is promoted to Queen Bee for his constant activity, aswell as helping out other members! Congratz Gearuvagen! :)

tkallab

Years
    Congratulations Gearuvagen! You're one of us me now! Being a queen bee is awesome, you can eat all the honey you want and all the males want you!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    ^^No joke!
    I was thinking on how to reward Queen Bees, but so far all I've come up with this:
    Those members who have Queen Bee status have the right to post any topics without my or Curious's approval! Just don't go overboard guys! ;)
    Also, there can be only 5 Queen Bees at the same time, so all those who want to become one, get a grab of your keyboards! ;)
    I know it isn't much, but when I come up with something more, you'll be first to know! :D

tkallab

Years
    Looking at you, Pooh Bear... Haha!

It's funny how the bees in Pooh Bear make their nest inside a tree, don't you think? It makes it a lot easier for him to get to the honey.

I wonder if Combees ever get annoyed by Teddiursas.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    I quess that
    łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-
    are only attacking
    :D

P.S. Im making flying pokemon fan club! :D

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Thats why most all the honey trees are in Sinnoh a land devoid of those pesky bears.
    Plenty of heracross/Munchlax though

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    I quess that
    are only attacking
    :D

P.S. Im making flying pokemon fan club! :D

Are you sure you're up to the challenge?
    Cause i gotta tell ya, it a lot of responobility and A LOT of effort to run your Fan Club, just ask Gearuvagen!
    But if you do believe you can do it, then I'm rooting for you! :)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    @Makbets Flying is a great type with a lot of pokemon in it nearly all the dragons anyway and at least one of every other type. I wish you the best

Also it would take a lot of beedrill to take down a hungry Ursaring its really not fair we need a stronger Bee pokemon or they will keep taking the honey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back