• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Thanks, glad to BE back.
    im back a lot earlier than i estimated.
    P.S. what's a manga contest.
    P.S.S. theres cool new shows here in canada!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Hey PPl I'm finally back!
    although i can only stay on my mom's laptop for 1 hour each day, so i can't stay on for long.
    Anyway, theres been over 20 pages added since i was gone so i didn't have time to read it all, so what's going on?
    P.S. i know im off topic but how can i be on topic if i don't know what our current topic is? ZING!

Do I even know you? o.O
    Haha; welcome bacl Xilfer! Yaaaaaaay ^^ You dont have to read all of the pages :P Plus it's okay if you're off topic since you are in a situation where you dont know what the topic is about... lol. I better shuddup.

PS: Draggy, I seriusly suck at drawing. V.V
    Maybe I;ll handle the story line? Since I am good at english related things. XD

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Hey, draggy's the leader, and if he said you're gonna draw, you're gonna draw! Haha.

I'm already making a rough sketch. Like, really really really rough.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Ok, cool.
    but..who do i partner up with?
    P.S. just for a bug related post, i saw a spottless ladybird the other day.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years

Do I even know you? o.O
    Haha; welcome bacl Xilfer! Yaaaaaaay ^^ You dont have to read all of the pages :P Plus it's okay if you're off topic since you are in a situation where you dont know what the topic is about... lol. I better shuddup.

PS: Draggy, I seriusly suck at drawing. V.V
    Maybe I;ll handle the story line? Since I am good at english related things. XD

I'm glad you asked this, cause I really wanted to draw it! We'll VM the details later! ;)

Hey, draggy's the leader, and if he said you're gonna draw, you're gonna draw! Haha.

I'm already making a rough sketch. Like, really really really rough.

LOLOLOL Yep, I'm the boss around here! :D

Ok, cool.
    but..who do i partner up with?
    P.S. just for a bug related post, i saw a spottless ladybird the other day.

Xilfer, like I said in VM, I'm so glad you're back! BFC missed you!
    And those kind of ladybugs are known as "polished" ladybugs! :)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Thanks, glad to be back. (already said that LOL)
    A polished ladybug, huh, cool.
    so like i was sayin, who should i team up with?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Dragoniteuser, do you know everything about every pokemon and classification in every club you create/join? Or just bugs and dragons?

I could do this contest...except I'm all ideas and no skills. Seriously, I am a rubbish drawer, I can't even trace manga (I can trace other stuff, like pictures of cars), so I'm merely a plotline person.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yeaaah im like Amore, not so good at drawing, still practicing on shadings, but i can do an awsome storyline. :D

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Dragoniteuser, do you know everything about every pokemon and classification in every club you create/join? Or just bugs and dragons?

I could do this contest...except I'm all ideas and no skills. Seriously, I am a rubbish drawer, I can't even trace manga (I can trace other stuff, like pictures of cars), so I'm merely a plotline person.

Yeah, I pretty much do... :D Why are you asking?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just you do seem to know the answer to almost everything, and every time I look at a page, you've corrected somebody on something. xD

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well, I'm kinda a perfectionist...
    I hope noone minds me doing that, cause I never mean anything wrong, just to correct some statements...
    So guys, have you teamed up yet?
    So besides me and Curious, what else teams do we have already?

Also, we have another Bug of the Week!
    So, our new Bug of the Week is: Ledyba!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No...I haven't teamed up.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, it's not bad or anything...helps filter out misinformation, most of the time, right?

You're a bit like the guy who does the "origin of species" articles on Bulbapedia....

But why? Why Ledyba? It's weird! Ledian's way cooler.

haha, now I sound unreasonable, don't I?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well I figure it this way: every single Bug pokemon is gonna be the Bug of the Week sooner or later... right? So I like for it to be a suprise! :)
    I also like to give the little guys a chance to shine! :D
    So our first Bug of the Week Ledyba (BOTW for short) topic is, Does Ledyba deserve a better movepool than the crappy one it already has?
    Let's see...: (I hope i remember some of them... but there's Serebii...)
    GSC moveset:---------- HGSS moveset:
    Tackle--------------------same
    Supersonic---------------same
    Comet Punch ------------same
    Light Screen------------- same
    Reflect -------------------same
    Safeguard ---------------same
    --------------------------Mach Punch
    Baton Pass---------------same
    --------------------------Silver Wind
    Agility-------------------same
    Swift---------------------same
    Double-Edge-------------same
    --------------------------Bug Buzz

PS: I can see the resemblence to the "origin of species" articles but i must say, I disagree with quite a few articles there...

Last edited:

tkallab

Years
    On The Origin Of Species of is my favorite column! Haha.

Anyway, stop criticizing draggy and start realizing that he's just a bad enough dude to save the president. I'm really high on boredom right now...

I've got my story figured out pretty much. If anyone's interested in drawing racing Caterpies, vm me.

...How come I only just notice I was ninja'd?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No, Ledyba doesn't really deserve a better movepool.....it's a ladybird.

However, I believe either Ledyba or at least Ledian deserves Air Slash, Roost (don't think it gets that), Fly, and something like Whirlwind. Oh, and although Mach Punch makes more sense with all them hands, they should get Vacuum Wave to suit the stat distribution better

tkallab

Years
    No, I don't think they have strong enough wings to have Air Slash and Fly. The most ladybugs can do with their wings is... Well, carry themselves.
    I was gonna say here that only birds learn Roost, but I just noticed a lot of bugs can actually learn it... Though TM. I guess I'm okay with that for now, since we're still lingering in Generation IV in this thread.
    I do agree with you on Vacuum Wave, Amore. That move looks like it really suits Ledyba and Ledian. Mostly Ledian.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back