• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    No, I can't, I'm not up for something THAT challenging, plus i wouldnt win because my computer is gonna be taken away in 2 hours.
    Besides, what do you mean, only with Venomoth?
    We can't do that, you don't get Venonats until you get to safari zone or something.
    If you mean beat Elite 4 with Venomoth.....I think my Venomoth is up to the challenge, don't you Venomoth?
    Venomoth: Veno Veno!!

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    How 'bout we just cheat ourselves a Venonat and ditch our starter? That would work, and it's allowed in Mono Challenges, I believe.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    No, I can't, I'm not up for something THAT challenging, plus i wouldnt win because my computer is gonna be taken away in 2 hours.
    Besides, what do you mean, only with Venomoth?
    We can't do that, you don't get Venonats until you get to safari zone or something.
    If you mean beat Elite 4 with Venomoth.....I think my Venomoth is up to the challenge, don't you Venomoth?
    Venomoth: Veno Veno!!

Yeah I know that you're moving... so I guess this is a goodbye untill you're back in two months... right?

How 'bout we just cheat ourselves a Venonat and ditch our starter? That would work, and it's allowed in Mono Challenges, I believe.

Never cheated in Pokemon so far, and I don't plan on starting!

tkallab

Years
    It's not really cheating, it's just helping yourself. Like, pretending Professor Oak gives you a Venonat solely fot your Mono Challenge.

tkallab

Years
    That's probably more like cheating than cheating, because it will gain double exp. points that way, haha!

xVenomx

Gutsy Trainer
    Years
    Good points but Hey I just got myself a Shiny Venomnat!
    I was headbutting and suddenly I thought I was dreaming and *Sparkle* its a Shiny Venomnat!

Wooo Hooo!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    And yet it's completly legite process! Not to mention that that extra exp. comes with a price...

We're getting sereously off-topic here!
    So tkallab, do you wanna give it a go?
    I'll race you!

tkallab

Years
    Can I have it?

That's really awesome. Train it well! Or trade it over for the Mono Challenge and have it get double exp!

*Ninja´d! Sure, I´d love to race you, but not right now, as I have to go to bed in half an hour and I can´t browse Pokecommunity, play Pokémon and learn Science at the same time. How ´bout we start tomorrow insert question mark my keyboard+s being messed up,
    And what game question mark

tkallab

Years
    Sure, but I´m cheating my Venonat! Or I´ll hack the starters... You know, it just seems the most fair.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Cheat us one?
    Aww man, i don't wanna use cheats for a competition.
    And as for trading, i can't really trade on my NDS or GBA, they both got broken by some annoying prankster who thinks he's funny, they still work, but they can't trade anymore.
    That day is on my list of worst days ever cuz i was gonna trade with shinysweety when that fool broke them:(
    Anyway, back on topic.......WOO VENOMOTH LVLS UP......AND SO DOES POKABU! YAY!....... WOO CAUGHT A SHIMAMA!!!!!
    YAY! WONDER DAY!!
    (Mentioned Venomoth so im not off topic!)

tkallab

Years
    I don´t see why see it as cheating.
    Getting yourself a Spore False Swipe Odor Sleuth Attack Forme Deoxys is cheating, getting a Venonat to do a challenge is not. It´s about pretending. Pretending Oak gave you a Venonat.

Ninja´d. I don´t think he has a laptop, or he wouldn´t have said he was gonna be offline for a while.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Cheat us one?
    Aww man, i don't wanna use cheats for a competition.
    And as for trading, i can't really trade on my NDS or GBA, they both got broken by some annoying prankster who thinks he's funny, they still work, but they can't trade anymore.
    That day is on my list of worst days ever cuz i was gonna trade with shinysweety when that fool broke them:(
    Anyway, back on topic.......WOO VENOMOTH LVLS UP......AND SO DOES POKABU! YAY!....... WOO CAUGHT A SHIMAMA!!!!!
    YAY! WONDER DAY!!
    (Mentioned Venomoth so im not off topic!)

He's already offline... :(
    Well...we will see him in 2 months....

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well then you might aswell pretend you won the game already using just a Venomoth!
    Let's get back on topic!
    Which one do you think looks better: regular Venomoth, or a shiny one?
    Also, does anyone else hate it's FRLG backsprite?

tkallab

Years
    Yes, I could do that, but that´s not fun. With games, you should have fun. If having fun is cheating a Pokémon at the beginning of the game for a Mono Challenge, then so be it, haha.
    How about I pretend I traded an egg over question mark

I don´t know what Venomoth´s shiny sprite looks like, but I´m guessing green. Checking now...

*It´s blue. That sucks... Blue Venomoth isn´t that cool. Generation III backsprite also sucks...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back