• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Well at least you don't let the Caterpies carry you. Because that would be plagiarism!
    I'm glad you like the banner. I'm a lot more proud of the one with your Venomoth, because I actually had to use skill to do the pixel over.

Anyway, I really should go to bed. Good night! Don't let the beg bugs bite!
    My final pun for now (despite it not really being a pun, but more of a saying).

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    What's happened guys with tkallab?
    Sorry I havent been on as much. I have been out-of-control busy and will be for probably the next few months maybe more untill the middle of december.

Anyway, I'd love to ride a Drapion. Strong, sturdy yet so flexible with it's segments hahaar; if that made any sense?

tkallab

Years
    I became a general! And I made a KFC BFC banner!

And yes, you made sense, but I'd be afraid Drapion would throw me off and sting me...

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Nah, it wouldn't sting you! It would just eat you alive! XD
    And yes, tkallab is now a Warrior Bee General... it was my way of saying: I appreciate all of your hard work! :)

Not only that, but I'm promoting EPICShedinja and Coolnick to Warrior Bee for their constant activity!
    Congratz guys! :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I became a general! And I made a KFC BFC banner!

And yes, you made sense, but I'd be afraid Drapion would throw me off and sting me...
    Nah, not if you are kind too it. :3
    And... fanatastic stuff tkallab, you're an amazing member and you truly deserve this special rank. :D Bahhahahahaar; Love the KFC BFC Banner.
    Nah, it wouldn't sting you! It would just eat you alive! XD
    And yes, tkallab is now a Warrior Bee General... it was my way of saying: I appreciate all of your hard work! :)

Not only that, but I'm promoting EPICShedinja and Coolnick to Warrior Bee for their constant activity!
    Congratz guys! :)
    Congratulations guys.
    Shedinja too? His last post was a week ago...
    Yes, you may have a point. And Yes, draggy may be contradicting himself; however, remember you can get promoted by posting QUALITY posts over QUANTITY posts. Just because someone isn't as active as some others, doesn't mean they aren't deservant of the promotion.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    True, shedinja's post was some time ago, but I've been in touch with him, so I know why he didn't post here...
    Nevertheless, just as Curious said, it's quality over quantity!

tkallab

Years
    Well, there's some difference between quantity and frequency... But I'll just trust you, draggy. My rank is still higher than his.

You know, I was thinking about riding bugs, and then I saw a snail... It would really hurt to ride a Slugma, haha!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Snails aren't bugs, tkallab...
    And yes, your rank is higher then anyone else's. Just don't rub it in everyone's noses, OK?
    New topic:
    Do you guys think that Drapion's design would look better with 3 or 4 legs, insted of just 2?

tkallab

Years
    I was kidding about both the rank thing and the snail thing... But still, riding magma would really sting for the next 50 years or so.

With legs, do you mean pairs of legs? Because he already has four legs.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Well, there's some difference between quantity and frequency... But I'll just trust you, draggy. My rank is still higher than his.

You know, I was thinking about riding bugs, and then I saw a snail... It would really hurt to ride a Slugma, haha!
    Who's my rank or ShedjnaHollow ect. (Sorry; I can't remembr your name)
    Snails aren't bugs, tkallab...
    And yes, your rank is higher then anyone else's. Just don't rub it in everyone's noses, OK?
    New topic:
    Do you guys think that Drapion's design would look better with 3 or 4 legs, insted of just 2?
    Doesn't drapion already have 4 legs? Tbh; I think the four legs suit him. Since he's bulky, four legs are perfect. If we added 2 more he'd become too long. D:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.....I think he meant he has 2 pairs...and would look better with 3 or 4 pairs.

Personally, I like his current number of legs, as it distinguishes him further from real life bugs, whilst still maintaining that downright terrifying appearance.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

What's wrong with that? Pretty kick-ass designing by Gamefreak. I hate bugs, as I've previously said, but this is one of those bug-like designs that I can appreciate.

The only flaw I see in Drapion is his, or rather, Skorupi's habitat - a marsh? Seriously? Scorpions are mainly desert creatures, to my knowledge, so that really doesn't fit well. In my opinion, Skorupi and Drapion should have really been available in Route 228's desert.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The only flaw I see in Drapion is his, or rather, Skorupi's habitat - a marsh? Seriously? Scorpions are mainly desert creatures, to my knowledge, so that really doesn't fit well. In my opinion, Skorupi and Drapion should have really been available in Route 228's desert.
    Yeeeah, I can agree with this. Although, I got used to the unsual habitat quickly. :3
    Luckily too for me escpecially since abnormalities usually linger with me!

tkallab

Years
    I like it when the habitats are completely weird. Like, a turtle (Torkoal) in a steamy cave or a crocodile (Megoruko) in a desert.

Anyway, Drapion's amount of legs is fine. But what about the placing? I think this looks more bad-butt:
    łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

I think this would be better for Drapion, actually.
    Sorry 'bout the bad quality.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Yes I quite enjoy the Six leg design I think 8 might be pushing it quite a bit. as there is no where to put them without elongating his body witch would make him look kinda centipede-ish In my opinion.

Maybe we'll have a Ground/Bug Scorpion in the 6th Gen ?
    Oh and Congrats Coolnick and Shedinja

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back