• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I'm one of those people who train their Trapinch to level 44 evolve and have a Vibrava for one level mainly because I like Trapinch's design better and he has a higher base attack Trapinch Base Attack=100, Vibrava=70,Flygon=100 <Never understood that.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    I do like Vibrava's design, but... it's not a Dragon! A bug is a bug, anyone can see that, and I must agree with tkallab, the dragon typeing is probably because it's Flygons preevo.

And Bug/Dragon ... *starts drooling*

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    They should make a real 'dragon-fly' Pokémon. I suppose Flygon could have been that, but they made him Ground instead of Bug. Boring Satoshi is boring.

tkallab

Years
    Ey, relax. I'm just saying, it would be cool if Game Freak or Nintendo or whoever makes the Pokémon these days would be creative enough to make a bug dragon based on a dragonfly. And Flygon could have been that Pokémon if he was an insect. And if those eye protectors were compound eyes, like I used to think.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Yay; some drama. Hahaar; XD

I don't mid Vibravas current typing. I guess dragon/bug WOULD be pretty pawnish! Meh, I don't mind either way satisfies me. :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    i would like to join this club
    i really like bug type pokemon
    and bug/dragon type is my dream legendary pokemon

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    i would like to join this club
    i really like bug type pokemon
    and bug/dragon type is my dream legendary pokemon
    Yaya; welcome to ze' Pokemon Fan Club. Read the first and third posts for they contain everything you'll need to know about this club. Have fun and would you like to claim a bug type partner pokemon like Draggy (Dragoniteuser) asked? :3

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    OK guys, new topic:
    Whichh do you prefer-normal or shiny Vibrava, and why?
    łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-
    łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

tkallab

Years
    I guess shiny would have a less hard time to hide in sandstorms, sand being yellowish and all. Finding some red in a sandstorm won't be percieved as weird intil it snatches you up. Considering you're a prey, of course.
    I'm to used to seeing it green to prefer red, so I'll say normal.

By the way, how's my css?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    thank everyone
    i would like to claim Dustox as my partner

i prefer the normal bcoz i like the green color on vibrava
    more bugsy look

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I generally prefer normal pokemon to shinies...so I'm saying Shiny Vibrava is better.

Just one question, how was ground/dragon unimaginative?

Garchomp's typing was unimaginative, copying Flygon and Vibrava xD

Bug/Dragon would've been cool.....but then it'd be hit by electric attacks, and take fire attacks worse...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    I generally prefer normal pokemon to shinies...so I'm saying Shiny Vibrava is better.

Just one question, how was ground/dragon unimaginative?

Garchomp's typing was unimaginative, copying Flygon and Vibrava xD

Bug/Dragon would've been cool.....but then it'd be hit by electric attacks, and take fire attacks worse...

electric not very effective against dragon then it should fine
    fire attack will not be the worse bcoz it not very effective against dragon type then dragon/bug should take normal damage against fire attack
    correct me if me wrong

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back