• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] {:: ƒ i r e ::}

Sunstruck

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Hey there, I was hoping you could make me a simple pixel art banner for my signature. It's to show off the hack I'm planning featuring a whole new host of Pokemon variants/retypings.

Would do it myself, but my right hand's outta commission, haha. ^-^" Just looking at your art, you could probably do better anyway.

So I don't have any particular specifications for size, but I was thinking something wide and short. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

{:: ƒ i r e ::}

It's going to be something like this, but probably with two Pokemon instead of just the one. These are the two Pokemon sprites I would like you to use:

If this makes sense, I'd like each pokemon to look like they're poking out of the banner. You can do this by cutting off some of their bottom section and lining it up with the bottom of the banner to give that poking out effect, simple really.

Each one of the two pokemon would be located on opposite ends of the banner. As for the color, half would be blue and the other half red, and they would meet in the middle -- with the red half being whatever side Gengar is on and the green being whichever one Clefairy is on. I'd like if you threw some effects in there, such as a shiny/metallic effect.

Finally, for the text, I'd like it to say "The Pokemon Delta Project" right in the middle. You can choose whichever font you think fits, but preferably nothing too fancy/flamboyant.

Thanks a bunch in advance :)

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Here ya go~ You mixed up the colors so I just made both versions haha

Sunstruck

Insomniac Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Here ya go~ You mixed up the colors so I just made both versions haha

Whoops, didn't mean to mix them up. The red and green one is what I meant, so that works.

However would you be willing to make some adjustments? In particular, I noticed that Clefairy still has some white bits that weren't removed towards its bottom, between the flames. Also, it'd be nice if the text was capitalized. Other than that, it looks great :)

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Whoops, didn't mean to mix them up. The red and green one is what I meant, so that works.

However would you be willing to make some adjustments? In particular, I noticed that Clefairy still has some white bits that weren't removed towards its bottom, between the flames. Also, it'd be nice if the text was capitalized. Other than that, it looks great :)

Would you happen to have a transparent png of the Clefairy? Parts of the fire are white so I wasn't too sure which parts to erase. The text is easy to fix though :)

Sunstruck

Insomniac Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Would you happen to have a transparent png of the Clefairy? Parts of the fire are white so I wasn't too sure which parts to erase. The text is easy to fix though :)

Oh sure, that's totally understandable. Here you go!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Hello CDB,

I have a request for you:

I want: A signature drawing
    Size/dimensions: As an artist I guess you shall choose something you deem big enough :P But must fit in the signature ofcourse :)
    Color scheme: I was thinking Black/Green or something down that alley (Black on the rayquaza and maybe green effects?)
    Render/image: Anything involving a black Rayquaza, Mega or not
    Anything extra: I like your style so I thought Ill make a request since I'm missing a signature :) What do you want for it in return?

Hope to hear from you ^^

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello CDB,

I have a request for you:

I want: A signature drawing
    Size/dimensions: As an artist I guess you shall choose something you deem big enough :P But must fit in the signature ofcourse :)
    Color scheme: I was thinking Black/Green or something down that alley (Black on the rayquaza and maybe green effects?)
    Render/image: Anything involving a black Rayquaza, Mega or not
    Anything extra: I like your style so I thought Ill make a request since I'm missing a signature :) What do you want for it in return?

Hope to hear from you ^^
    :)

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Charjabugs! I did this for an art battle but it seems that's not happening so:

Spoiler: some dude

Spoiler: mega arcanine

Spoiler: archeops

Back