• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (Δ) HOLON mythos (δ) [M] [OOC + SU]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hnngg.. Josh left too? I don't know if we should man. If we take over, it just won't he the same, ya know? I definitely don't want Holon to end, but I now think a hiatus might be the best choice. Although I do believe Nyx and I are capable, it doesn't seem like the best idea. (It took me a bit to think clearly, ay?)

I'm mostly suggesting this since it won't be the same without you two (people who have really encouraged me to keep active), but also because I'm currently in three other RPs, two of which being some of the more time consuming RPs on the site, and the last being one of which I am GMing. Let me know your thoughts~​

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Finnaly i got time (I had things to do and 1 RP. Now the things are done i have time)

For The Trainer

Full Name: Gelius Think

Appearance: Has Brown hair Brown eyes and is tall. Wears a black hat, jeans, black shirt, Black shoes, a belt for the pokemon, and a bag (To store the items).

Personality: He is relaxed, but has a strong passion to fight. Never gives up when the situation is bad. He is nice and gentle.

Backstory: He is from Lavaridge Town. He lived with the grandmother, the grandfather and the brother. His parents died on the volcano eruption when he was 6. Since then Gelius wanted to be the best trainer ever. 10 years passed and Gelius is on Lavaridge... He was determined to be the Lavaridge gym leader, but with only 2 pokemon, the task was not easy. Then he heard about a region newly discovered... And decided to start his adventure to become stronger.

For the Pokemon

pokeball.png
215.png
pokeball.png

Claws / Sneasel [M] Lv. 7 // Pickpocket
ice.gif
dark.gif
& Scratch | Taunt | Ice Shard

Met (Lv. 5) at Lavaridge Town
Ot: Joseph

Gelius got Snesel from the grandfather. Gelius made Sneasel his beloved partner and shared his dream of becoming a gym leader with Sneasel. Sneasel is a great friend of Gelius and they are always together.

premierball.png
218.png
premierball.png

Lava / Slugma [M] Lv. 3 // Magma Armor
fire.gif
& Yawn | Smog | Rollout

Hatched (Lv. 1) at Lavaridge Town
Ot: Gelius

Gelius was with Sneasel when Flannery gave an egg containing Slugma. When Gelius hatched this egg, he joined Slugma to his team. Since then, Gelius trained Slugma and aimed higher to be a gym leader. Slugma is calm and a little bit lazy but it loves to fight.

And the AWESOME MISCELLANEOUS

Misc: Gelius dislikes cold so he has a scarf to keep warm. Also he has a Pokenav.

Roleplay Sample: I hope this is good
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Oh so the RP is closed. It's a shame. I really wanted to participate. If the RP comes back please warn me.

Back