• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εїз-The A n i m a l s Fanclub~

How much do you luff animals?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

εїз-[T]he [A] n i m a l s [F]anclub~
    __
    ::[H] i s t o r y:: <3
    Before PC had their database errors continually, a club was made. May had made the animals fanclub before, and had decorated the title, everything was just beautiful. When PC changed it's URL, everything made in the last two weeks was deleted, one of these things were the animals fanclub, unlike clubs before it, the club had been set to be sucessful, hopefully this time round it is.
    __
    ::[W] e l c o m e:: <3
    Welcome, to the animals fanclub, all animals fluffy and furry can be talked about here <3
    If you love animals show how much you care by joining this clubbeh today~!
    ___
    ::[O] w n e r::
    May deserves this because she spent so long on the old club's layout.
    & Me too~

::[C] o - O w n e r::
    -

::[M] e m b e r s::
    Lunux
    Hantsuki
    Suki
    She-Elf
    Saba
    Lt. Surge's Raichu
    pink_tiger
    Sky_Ace
    Shayla
    Roni Love
    Yoshistar64
    darkphoenixdude

Um..I think that's all~

___
    ::[P] i c c e h s::

Credit to their respective owners.​

___

Last edited:

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    I'll join. i like animals, particularly the ones that feel left out, maybe like animals that aren't cats and dogs(still like them though). bears, reptiles, and many other things. can i join?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sure you can join <3
    Okies, our first toppeh-
    Your favourite animal:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Aww thanks for remaking this Nica! <3 *hugs you till you can't breathe*

Oh you know I don't need to be owner =] Because you made it you can be owner..you most rightfully deserve it. ^-^
    Buuutt...if you insist on me being owner...I will..but you have to be owner with me...if you don't..then I shall have to hurt you. [is not a threat]

The first post is beautiful. <3
    ---------​
    If I still need to *joinages*

Kay my favourite animal...hm.
    Tough choice, because I LOVE animals soo much! <3 Umm. I guess it would have to be dogs. Dogs are awesome companions and they're just fun to be around. Just like mah Misty! ::my dog btw:: <3 Oh I got to get pictures of her! I'll post them later..next post.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I would like to join. I love animals with an unfathomable passion. I actually love animals more than humans.

I don't have one specific animal I favor out of all the others, but I do favor a certain race of animals: canines. They range from dogs, to wolves and to even coyotes. Wolves = dogs > coyotes.

I own a female dog; her name is Angel and she's my pride and joy. <3 She's a beagle mixed with something else, but I dunno what. I'll try and post some pictures later.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww thanks for remaking this Nica! <3 *hugs you till you can't breathe*

Oh you know I don't need to be owner =] Because you made it you can be owner..you most rightfully deserve it. ^-^
    Buuutt...if you insist on me being owner...I will..but you have to be owner with me...if you don't..then I shall have to hurt you. [is not a threat]

The first post is beautiful. <3
    ---------
    If I still need to *joinages*

Kay my favourite animal...hm.
    Tough choice, because I LOVE animals soo much! <3 Umm. I guess it would have to be dogs. Dogs are awesome companions and they're just fun to be around. Just like mah Misty! ::my dog btw:: <3 Oh I got to get pictures of her! I'll post them later..next post.

Cx~That's okay, Fine I'll be owner too~
    Yesh, Misty is cuter than Cuba <3

I would like to join. I love animals with an unfathomable passion. I actually love animals more than humans.

I don't have one specific animal I favor out of all the others, but I do favor a certain race of animals: canines. They range from dogs, to wolves and to even coyotes. Wolves = dogs > coyotes.

I own a female dog; her name is Angel and she's my pride and joy. <3 She's a beagle mixed with something else, but I dunno what. I'll try and post some pictures later.

Awwers~Welcome to the clubbeh~

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    My favorite animal would have to be the Komodo Dragon. but i love all other animals (sounds to cushy, i know). The Komodo Dragons are going extinct! Poachers must be stopped! too bad the dodo bird and the mammoth got poached off, that means they must stop it now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So Dragons really exist? Woah that's interesting <3
    Just decorated first page~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww <3
    I didn't know they'd be that cuteh~

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    And they are only found in one place in the world, indonesia. They are going extinct. well they are gone for sure now because these stupid people won't stop killing them. but enough about my animal, let's hear about some others. we need more members too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww, that's too bad, I feel soo-sowwy for it ;;
    Lets un-extinct it~

And yeah, more members is a kinda priority..x3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Please can I join??? I love animals and so does my pair.

Those pictures are SOOOO cute Nica!
    I am proud to admit I love animals.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    Can I join? :) I love animals so much.
    My favorite animal have to be cats, I have two now, and I have always had at least one. So I have never in my life lived without a cat. But I really like wild animals to, like tigers, lions, giraffes and so on.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    huryay! some people want to join, but i don't have permission to let you join, but you 99.9% are aloud. is it me or am i very uncomfortable with the fact that i'm the only guy in here...:/ oh well i like animals, so too bad. (i'm not gay just so you know and don't think of me wierd because i'm in this club)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    that's very sad...no one wants to join, at least for now. not many poeple like animals. :( or at least won't admit they like animals.

They all will come in due time, if we have more patience, more people will hear about this and start appreciating all the good that animals can do to ones life.

Please can I join??? I love animals and so does my pair.

Those pictures are SOOOO cute Nica!
    I am proud to admit I love animals.

Sure you can join. x3

Thanks, but May found them, I just begged her to tell me where they were again.
    (From the other one she started)
    People shouldn't need to be proud to admit that, animals are beautiful and individual in their own little way. Each animal is important like each human is. If the world just started taking the animals example the world would be a much more peaceful place.

Can I join? :) I love animals so much.
    My favorite animal have to be cats, I have two now, and I have always had at least one. So I have never in my life lived without a cat. But I really like wild animals to, like tigers, lions, giraffes and so on.

Sure you can join.
    Aww, I have never lived without a bird, it's weird not having the same creature you've lived with your whole life because you feel like it's just apart of you, eh?

huryay! some people want to join, but i don't have permission to let you join, but you 99.9% are aloud. is it me or am i very uncomfortable with the fact that i'm the only guy in here...:/ oh well i like animals, so too bad. (i'm not gay just so you know and don't think of me wierd because i'm in this club)

You have permission.
    Any other club member can let a new club member join whenever they feel nessacary.
    Being the only guy means you've faced up to being riduculed, and still had shown you're love for animals, I admire that.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    thnx! i can stand ridicule really because i get it in everyday life. i don't expect you to feel sorry for me since no one does in my life any ways. once again enough about me let's here about these loved animals.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww, that's too bad. Hopefully one day, you can find the right animal that will appreciate you for who you are, and that you would want to be it's best friend for eternity. (If you already hadn't, that it)

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    No i haven't. the closest thing to that is my computer (sad i know). I think when i get older, i might get an iguana. i had always wanted an iguana for my entire life. (iguanas are basically smaller, domesticated versions of the komodo if you didn't know) They are really like a cat and dog, except scaly. not vicious and if you are really good to it, it will love you in return. i really want one.

Back