• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Я люблю русский язык! / Ya lyublyu russkij yazik!

What language(s) are you learning/know/desire to learn?

• Total voters
    Years
    Obviously English, I am learning Spanish in school, and I would like to learn some Japanese.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm interested in learning Chinese (native language) and Japanese.

I like a lot of other languages but economically they aren't very useful to me.

Years
    Да, я любю русский яазык. Я любю читаю и говору.
    Yes, I like the Russian language. I like writing and speaking.

I know, it's a little corny. I'm also not sure if I used the correct case for говорить.

Esperanto, Japanese, Thai, Hindi, and Korean have also been other interests of mine.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I am fluent in Spanish and somewhat fluent in Hindi. I cannot imagine myself even trying to learn Japanese or Chinese.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Currently, I'm not taking any classes to learn any new language. However, I did take two years of Spanish during my Freshman and Sophomore year in High School and know if fairly well. I'm really interested in taking some Latin and Japanese classes in the near future though.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I am learning French and Spanish, but dislike Spanish harshly. I really want to learn Japanese though. That would be brilliant!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2018
    I know English (Duh.) and am in my second year of spanish class. I would like (love) to learn Japanese because all of my favorite things come from that country. There aren't any japanese classes in my area though... and I don't think looking up "learn to speak japanese" would help as much.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I know some French and still working on my Spanish these days.

Apparently I know English too.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    being the ignorant soul that i am, i speak the king's with great fluency but not much else. i would love to speak spanish. and maybe japanese or latin, i don't know. don't think it'll happen.

Years
    English is the only language I can speak fluently, though I can speak some Chinese.

I'd really like to learn Russian and German, and possibly Latvian, Estonian, Italian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Polish, and Czech.

I'm currently trying to teach myself Russian, but it's not working out that well.

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
    I'm fluent in Vietnamese and English, and I'm currently learning Latin! \o/

I hope to learn two more Romance languages in my lifetime as well as German. Japanese would be wonderful to learn as well, but not the top priority.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Spanish is my mother-tongue. I learned some basic Anime Japanese, and I am currently learning Italian with the Rosetta Stone program my school provided for its students. Unfortunately not many are using it and I've been having great luck learning Italian. Oh well. I will pity those taking Spanish next year.

And I know its not necessary but I'm trying to learn profanity in as many languages as possible :D *shot*

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm learning Russian today, and I already know how to write Chinese, and speak Filipino.

K sozhaleniyu, ya poka ne govoryu po Russian... >.<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to study Latin and Japanese, but now I only study French.

I'd really like to learn both Russian, German and Chinese! Probably Spanish too, though I think it sounds yucky when spoken :p

And of course, I speak Swedish.

Years
    I wish I had the motivation to learn Portuguese. I can understand most of it, but I can barely speak it. My mothers family is Portuguese, btw.

Back