• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Я люблю русский язык! / Ya lyublyu russkij yazik!

What language(s) are you learning/know/desire to learn?

• Total voters

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • I used to be able to speak a little Russian (Hee hee, that's what pulled me to this topic - it is VERY difficult though). I'm currently taking German but I'm rather bored with it. I can understand it but my spoken German is... :x

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
  • Currently I'm learning Spanish and I want to learn Japanese. Weirdly I'm Puerto Rican and I don't know a lick of Spanish. Lol but I'm learning...slowly lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I lived in Russia for 6 years, so I know Russian, know English (quite obviously), and have studies Spanish for 5 years, but would like to be fluent in that as well.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • I'm currently learning French and Japanese in school.

I really want to learn Russian, Turkish, Korean, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, Japanese, Portuguese, French, and Arabic fluently. I'm unsure right now, but I think I'd like to learn some German and Hebrew.

And I will have to learn Spanish fluently or enough of it because of my job. So yeah :D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I guess I could say that I speak Spanish, as my mom has pretty much been teaching me for the past years I've been alive. I would want to learn Japanese, but seeing how I still can't remember some things in Spanish after oh so many years, I doubt I can learn and remember fluent Japanese.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I know my native language, Khmer from Cambodia; but when I moved to America, I became fluent in English.

Now, I'm studying Spanish. Hopefully, one day I'll tackle languages such as Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and German.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I learned Spanish in high school. I forgot most of it by now XD

Since becoming an otaku, I've gained an interest in learning Japanese. Don't really feel like taking a college course on it, though...

Years
  • I'm learning French right now...
    I did take a course in Chinese (Mandarin... i think...or was it Cantonese? well, it was a long time ago...) Very hard...
    And, my dad's wanting me to learn Spanish.
    So, i figure once i get my french done, i'll try latin. XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'm obviously fluent in English. Unfortunately, that's the only language that I'm completely fluent in. But you know, I'm getting there in German! I can read and understand it great. It's just the writing and the grammar that gets me. :/

Back