• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

тʀəиғояѧέяѕ Animated ʀρɢ

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ııllllııllıı♣єριс яρġ'§ ρяє§єи┼α┼ι●и♣lıllllııll

Third RPG

Welcome to Tranformers Animated RPG. Hi this is TotoMud ; yes most of you wouldn't know me since i've hardly done RPG's over here, it's my wish that people would create more RPG's over here too anyway Transformers as been my long time favorite Series, i had also incorporated it's theme and idea in my very first Pokemon Roleplay PokeMechs : Dual Wars, but that's another story, so without further ado i shall begin shortly.

IMPORTANT NOTE :

You Needn't be Familiar with Transformer Series or it doesn't matter if you have seen Transformers Animated or not, I've improvised/Adapted the story and i have only used the style and appearances sorta things from the animated version for the look and mumbo-jumbo images and all xD the rest we will develop so it doesn't mean you don't know the character and since because of that you may not want to roleplay i have used the original cast but you develop it's traits according to your own will ; and there's always a first time to learn something so do not hesitate if you wish to join or if you do not know the concept ; feel free to P.M/V.M me if you want to know anything else. <3

- TotoMud xD

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SU SUBMISSION

Siince i know if you aren't in sqat with Transformers you'd be having some problems or as such then a P.M would be nice for knowing the characteristics of a specific person, for humans it is not required. You can also control two characters if you want, i.e Autobot/Decepticon, Autobot/Human or Decepticon/Human. I've notified this over here since this is important.

Owned by - Me.

Co Owned by - Dragax67

Though this RPG Title is based on Transformers Animated, i would like to say the RPG may not Progress the same way ; Only the style and it's references has been used, other parts have been completely adapted, also i do not own Hasbro or any of it's franchise, Thank you.

CREDITS TO :

and also too

- For Images, Resources and all other Information i wanted.

тʀəиғояѧέяѕ Animated ʀρɢ

Story

тʀəиғояѧέяѕ Animated ʀρɢ

Cybertron.. a planet peaceful and just, the home planet of the species not known to the denizens of the earth Transformers ; Transformers a specie of robot who can shape-lift and adjust themselves and transform into any sort of Vehicle and object lived in this planet far from our planet earth.

The Creator of this Planet Primus has soon left to sleep and put this planet on other Transformers care who were divided into sub-sections and other magnitudes to live and co-exist peacefully , once a unfateful day the workers as well as the guards stumbled upon an unkown artifact called the Allspark

тʀəиғояѧέяѕ Animated ʀρɢ

Primus woke up and studied the Artifact and gained knowledge that this artifact had powers to create world and fill them with life and aslo served as the source for creating more Energons required to raise new hatchlings and power the Transformers themselves, It also stored the Transformers lifes of those who had died, and it's energy could also be transferred to other objects, be it a garbage pile or construction vehicles making them immortal
    ; Primus noted that the power of Allspark was far much for any Transformer to Contain ; and one Deceitful Transformer Called the Megatron had came to know of this power and was already ready with his army of Transformers called the Decepticons.

тʀəиғояѧέяѕ Animated ʀρɢ

Primus knew that the Allspark would create far-wide problems to Cybertron ; and because of Megatron and his Evil Decepticons Lot of Cybertron had turned into a Salvage land ; no deity would have dared to born over here now , the once peaceful planet was torn over the Allspark , Hence Primus ripped his Spark committing suicide but before doing this he threw the Allspark into Space which Crash landed onto Earth.

тʀəиғояѧέяѕ Animated ʀρɢ

Before Primus died he had carefully subjected to a Team of Transformers Known as the Autobots to take care of the World if something was to happen ; the Faction led by Optimus Prime had fought wars with Megatron for over years after the Death of Primus ; Only to find out that now Megatron had left for Earth. Peace had returned to Cybertron thought after some years the Transformers realised that to rebuild their home Allspark was required ; and the Decepticons too without their commander had planned to go to Earth and bring back their master before the Autobots bring the Allspark and rebuild the home ; Now the Autobots have to see that Megatron is not brought back and they don't take the Allspark for themselves ; and the Decepticons need to find their Commander and take the Allspark at any cost. From now here starts the war a war that the Earth May witness trapped between the Alien Species.

Their War. Our World.

Rules

- First and foremost please read the rules and follow all the Normal PC rules as well.

- No Swearing ; Mild Swearing allowed and No Romance Strictly.

- Be Active, Please Notify if you are gone or something like that i don't bite. ^^

- Grammar needs to be good, i don' want you guys to be using quotation's and all if you can't, and there's never to rush or anything quality posts are much more important than quantity posting remember that.

- Please don't keep changing your fonts and fonts number styles it's irritating, and do follow the four-line rule.

-
    For Joining you needn't be a Die-Hard fan of the Seires, or In-Depth in it; there is always a first time and as i said ; we will be developing things by our own so yep ask any questions if you really want to participate.

- Also i'm not Picky about whom to choose so don't worry ; and am not dangerous too, so you canP.M/V.M me for any questions <3.

Where you come in

What do you want to be..? The Justice Bringers the Autobots..? or the Menancing Decepticons..? or a Human Trapped in their war..?

THE AUTOBOTS

- Choose from the following if you want to be an Autobot. Canon Character from the Animated Series are used but you can Develop their Characters according to your Own. kAy..? <3

тʀəиғояѧέяѕ Animated ʀρɢ

Optimus Prime
    - Taken By
    τ●ҭ٥мϑƿ™
    Spoiler:

Bulkhead

Spoiler:

Bumblebee

Spoiler:

Ratchet

Spoiler:

Prowl

Spoiler:

Jazz

Spoiler:

Jetfire

Spoiler:

Ultra Magnus

Spoiler:

Blurr
    - Taken by PMDmaster
    Spoiler:

Rodimus Prime

Spoiler:

Ironhide

Spoiler:

Hotshot

Spoiler:

Red Alert

Spoiler:

Arcee

Spoiler:

Wheeljack

Spoiler:

THE DECEPTICONS

- Choose from the Following, Same counts here what i said above.

тʀəиғояѧέяѕ Animated ʀρɢ

Megatron

Spoiler:

StarScream

Spoiler:

Blitzwing

Spoiler:

Scrapper

Spoiler:

MixMaster

Spoiler:

Dirt Boss

Spoiler:

SoundWave

Spoiler:

BlackOut

Spoiler:

LockDown

Spoiler:

SU FORM FOR TRANSFORMERS

- Yes they do Transform but i'll let you know about that later.

Character :
    Which character have you chosen.
    Appearance : Use your Brains in this by looking at the Picture.
    History : Where and how were you before in Cybertron.
    Personality : Self-Explanatory.
    Faction : Autobots/Decepticons..? ( Yes Mention this )
    Weapons : The Weapons you are using. In one sense an Unofficial upgrade you'd like your character to have ; please no telekenesis and Bull****.
    RP-Sample : Please put in spoiler tags, and please do not tell me that you don't know how to xD.

THE HUMANS

- Allright i am not using any sosrt of canon character from any series you build up your own, and sorry you can only take sides with the Autobots ; all the Humas are affiliated with each other from before and it was your destiny to meet the Autobots and help them, when the Allspark fell on Earth, Primus randomly chose you guys as the people who will possess power and who are destined to help the Autobots, so be on guard against the Decepticons and fight of them of with the help of Autobot.

Tyler Smith - Created by Proddit
    Spoiler:

SU FORM FOR HUMANS

Name : Full name please.
    Appearance : How do you look like ; Images in Spoiler tags
    Personality : Self- Explanatory
    History : What did you do Before you stumbled upon the Transformers
    Energy : What kind of energy do you have - Remember it cannot take down an Transformer itself, and yes telekenesis and Bull**** allowed over here but in limit <3
    RP-Sample : In Spoiler Tags.

ROLEPLAYERS

ACCEPTED

PMDmaster as Blurr ( Autobot )
    Proddit as a Human ( Tyler Smith )

DECLINED

PENDING

RESERVED

- Falcon Wing as a Human.

- Optimus Prime by Me
    (
    sorry folks ^^ who doesn't love him, guys my SU will com up later till then )

EXTRAS

Any extra detail will be put up here till now it's blank ; so keep joining and observing :D , and if you still don't understand anything or think you are confused please please i do beg of you ask me, i don't bite an me no n00b nor newbie so anyone interested can join please just remember to ask or question regarding anything ^^

FEATURES

- This Features may or may not come in the future, but yet i will jot down few Features.

+ A Battle System when two Transformers Fight.
    + Different Locations to stay.
    + Upgrades - for your Weapons.
    + Humans can fight too!! Against Decepticon Drones with their powers.
    + Transforming Available ; but you need Energon's too!! So collect lot's of energon's when possible.

Last edited:

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    ~Reserve Plz

This is looking good Mud!, please reserve me a spot. I would like to be a human, Ill post my RP soon hopefully.

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Ok I'll reserve you, have your SU up soon.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Thanks for the Help TotoMud, i really didn't know what Transformers are all about xD

Anyway, here's it

Character : Blurr

Appearance : Blurr transforms into a sleek futuristic race car. A button on his hood deploys an energy saw weapon which can double as a shield or clip onto his back in robot mode. Due to his leg design, the very middle of Blurr's rear wheels are the only parts that roll, while the sides do not. These parts stick out a hair, though, so his mobility in vehicle mode is unhindered. The pin on the top of his head is molded in bendy rubber, which is fortunate as it'd probably snap off really easily if it wasn't. There's also softer rubber on the tips of his shoulder and with a transformer like Blurr, you need a few precautions like that. His feet can swivel and have ball-jointed toes and heels, which lets him easily pull off running poses, if you can see him doing that sort of thing.

History : Blurr fought with Megatron and his Decepticons on Cybertron, the war waged on for more than a decade destroying everything that was on earth ; with Primus dead and the Allspark gone, the Planet remained without any life for a long time, now in order to fill the planet with life again Blurr along with other Autobots have chosen to go to Earth and get back the Allspark before Megatron and his Decepticons.

Personality : Blurr is a bot of action. And words. A lot of words. A lot of words said at high speed. Blurr tends to barrel ahead with whatever he's doing and simply expects everyone else to keep pace... be it on a mission or in simple conversation. His motor-mouth and penchant for tangents tend to leave others in the dust, forcing them to ask him to repeat things.

Faction : Autobots.

Weapons : Same. a Saw Energy Weapon, which can become a Shield at the Same time.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    SU FORM FOR HUMANS

Name : Tyler Smith
    Appearance : I hate describing..
    Spoiler:

Personality : Tyler doesnt get scared easily. If he starts something he wont ever give up. Although he is brave he is also Lonely, He doesnt like mixing with crowds and would rather stick with his machines and make the best device in the world.
    History : Tyler is training to become a good fighter and wants to be a good mechanic. Since he had his very first computer, a massive brick of a computer at that, he has been interested in how things worked. Hes always messing around with his mums Car and always makes it better even if theres nothing wrong with it. He doesnt get scared and lives for fights and mechanics, When he was 6 he had a fight with the school bully, who was 9, and beat him. Ever since the strange day with the weird box hes noticed something strange about him, and his phone.
    Energy : Can provide small electronic objects to have life.
    RP-Sample : Oh god... My worst enemy..

Spoiler:

Hope its allright.

Proddit you are Accepted.

Thanks for the Help TotoMud, i really didn't know what Transformers are all about xD

Anyway, here's it

Character : Blurr

Appearance : Blurr transforms into a sleek futuristic race car. A button on his hood deploys an energy saw weapon which can double as a shield or clip onto his back in robot mode. Due to his leg design, the very middle of Blurr's rear wheels are the only parts that roll, while the sides do not. These parts stick out a hair, though, so his mobility in vehicle mode is unhindered. The pin on the top of his head is molded in bendy rubber, which is fortunate as it'd probably snap off really easily if it wasn't. There's also softer rubber on the tips of his shoulder and with a transformer like Blurr, you need a few precautions like that. His feet can swivel and have ball-jointed toes and heels, which lets him easily pull off running poses, if you can see him doing that sort of thing.

History : Blurr fought with Megatron and his Decepticons on Cybertron, the war waged on for more than a decade destroying everything that was on earth ; with Primus dead and the Allspark gone, the Planet remained without any life for a long time, now in order to fill the planet with life again Blurr along with other Autobots have chosen to go to Earth and get back the Allspark before Megatron and his Decepticons.

Personality : Blurr is a bot of action. And words. A lot of words. A lot of words said at high speed. Blurr tends to barrel ahead with whatever he's doing and simply expects everyone else to keep pace... be it on a mission or in simple conversation. His motor-mouth and penchant for tangents tend to leave others in the dust, forcing them to ask him to repeat things.

Faction : Autobots.

Weapons : Same. a Saw Energy Weapon, which can become a Shield at the Same time.

Spoiler:

PMDmaster Accepted.

Dragax67

A Rookie Trainer raring to Go!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    I can't post anything now, I'm busy, but I know that my place is reserved and I am going to be human....
    I hate describing...I can't draw....

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Take your time. And come up with one as soon as possible.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm not sure cause the grammar was a little messed up, but I think totomud requested me to close this thread. <______<;
    Well whatever if he didn't I'll re-open it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back