• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

۞۩۝THЄ Liиkiи Park Faиclub۝۩۞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • ... What the frack do those symbols mean ...?

Welcome to the Linkin Park FanClub!!! [applause ... NOW]
    If you like Linkin Park, you must join!!! [cheer ... LIEKNOW!!!]
    And if you don't join ... I will eat you!!! [gasp u little idiots]

So liek, I would join if i was u. because i does like linkin park :D

FREE COOKIES IF YOU JOIN!!!
    no not real cookies, just teh computer cookies ^_____________^

Slaves:
    • azonic
    • ~KiTsUnE
    • Lash.
    Toppyix:
    • What ish u favorite song?
    • or you can talk about me, thats okay too :)

Last edited:

Lash

Years
  • PUT ME ON THE MEMBERS FANCLUB LIST D:

I <3 Linkin Park to death. I have seen three live shows by them. I have viewed anything that can be viewed involving Linkin Park.

As for my favorite song... Would wrapping up all the songs into one long, continuous song count as a favorite song, as long as none of the songs sounded different?

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I'm joining. Linkin Park is one of the best bands in the world. I <3, love, <3 their songs, Numb and Faint.

Last edited:

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • i love Linkin Park.

my fave songs r faint, in the end and what ive done

i love Linkin Park.

my fave songs r faint, in the end and what ive done

can i join?

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I'm joining because LP is one of my craze bands! I mean, I jsut love them.

Currently, my favorite songs are Faint, From the Inside, Hit the Floor, Figure .09, Cure for the Itch, Forgotten, Place for my Head, and Valentines Day.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I'm not sure, could be a temp ban. Someone needs to take over the club, so it doesn't die. Maybe Lash? Cause he's the biggest LP fan here, I think.

Years
  • Linkin Park! That's an amazing band. ^^ I love all their song, though I thought the albums before Minutes To Midnight were better. But I love MTM too! =D
    Favourite song? Well, I can't really pick for I like them all, but if I have to pick I'd choose From The Inside, A Place For My Head, Numb, Somewhere I Belong, In The End, Breaking The Habit- and loads of more. *Grins* Oh, and I've been listening to Leave Out All The Rest a lot lately.
    Anyways, I heard the club leader was gone? =/ Meh, that sucks ¬¬ I'll make a list of the members. Plus, I want to join, but I do not wish to be listed under the name 'Slave'. I'm not a slave. xD

• Linkin Park Fanclub Members
      - azonic. Club leader.
      - KiTsUnE.
      - Lash.
      - Miss Eclipse.
      - deco11.
      - Manaphy1128.
      - Hero of Time Link³.
      - Nightwing.
      - evilcheese.
      - Ash Ketchum.

I think there should be more members! People, give Linkin Park the attention they deserve! =0 First, who is Linkin Park? Let's ask Wikipedia for some help.

Wikipedia said:
    Linkin Park is a rock band from Agoura Hills, California. Since their formation in 1996, the band has sold more than fifty million albums and won two Grammy Awards. With their debut album, Hybrid Theory, they achieved their initial mainstream success; the album was certified Diamond by the RIAA in 2005. Their following studio album, Meteora, continued the band's success, topping the Billboard 200's album charts in 2003, and was followed by extensive touring and charity work around the world.

Recognized for their adaption of the nu metal genre into a radio-friendly style in Meteora and Hybrid Theory, the band moved away from this and explored a variety of other genres in their latest studio album, Minutes to Midnight. The album topped the Billboard Charts and had the third best debut week of any album that year. They are also known for their several collaborations, most notably with rapper Jay-Z in their mash-up album Collision Course, and many other artists on Reanimation.

Of course, if you've never heard of them you want to hear how the band sounds. That's why I've got some PVs.
    Click here for 'Breaking The Habit'.
    Click here for 'From The Inside'.
    Click here for 'Crawling'.
    Click here for 'Numb'.

Here are some pictures:

Their latest album.

I've got two Linkin Park shirts! : D Yey. And I really want to see them live. I think it's going to rock! xD Anyprooh. The lyrics of this band are just as perfect as the music (especially the older albums). The lyrics are simply brilliant. I cannot put it different! xD ^^

Every step that I take is another mistake to you! [8]

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Heya! Can I join? Linkin Park are my favorite band at the moment; I love 'In the End', 'Numb', 'Numb/Encore', 'What I've done', 'Somewhere I belong'... Actually, I like just about all their songs.

Years
  • Of course you can! I'm not the club leader, but I'm sure that azonic wouldn't mind. ^^ Welcome, Oni Raichu! =D I've added you to the member list.

• Linkin Park Fanclub Members
      - azonic. Club leader.
      - KiTsUnE.
      - Lash.
      - Miss Eclipse.
      - deco11.
      - Manaphy1128.
      - Hero of Time Link³.
      - Nightwing.
      - evilcheese.
      - Oni Raichu.
      - Ash Ketchum.

Ok. So I've got a question to all the Linkin Park fans out there. Let's keep the club going, you guys!
    What is your favourite Linkin Park album and why?
    Have fun answering it. ^^ Personally I like them all. I forgot to tell that I also love the song Faint! Anyways, my favourite album.. Like I said, I love them all. Yet, Meteora and Hybrid Theory have most of the songs I'll always love. So I guess those two albums share the first place. *Grins*

AZLyrics said:
    Album: "Hybrid Theory" (2000)

Papercut
    One Step Closer
    With You
    Points Of Authority
    Crawling
    Runaway
    By Myself
    In The End
    A Place For My Head
    Forgotten
    Pushing Me Away

AZLyrics said:
    Album: "Reanimation" (2002)

Pts.Of.Athrty
    Enth E Nd
    Chali
    Frgt/10
    P5hng Me A*wy
    Plc.4 Mie Haed
    X-Ecutioner Style
    H! Vltg3
    Riff Raff
    Wth>You
    PPr:Kut
    Rnw@y
    My{Dsmbr
    Stef
    By_Myslf
    Kyur4 Th Ich
    1stp Klosr
    Krwlng

AZLyrics said:
    Album: "Meteora" (2003)

Don't Stay
    Somewhere I Belong
    Lying From You
    Hit The Floor
    Easier To Run
    Faint
    Figure.09
    Breaking The Habit
    From The Inside
    Nobody's Listening
    Numb

AZLyrics said:
    Album: "Collision Course" (2004) (with JAY-Z)

Dirt Off Your Shoulder / Lying From You
    Big Pimpin' / Papercut
    Jigga What / Faint
    Numb / Encore
    Izzo / In The End
    Points Of Authority / 99 Problems / One Step Closer

AZLyrics said:
    Album: "Minutes To Midnight" (2007) (Reviews)

Given Up
    Leave Out All The Rest
    Bleed It Out
    Shadow Of The Day
    What I've Done
    Hands Held High
    No More Sorrow
    Valentine's Day
    In Between
    In Pieces
    The Little Things Give You Away
    No Roads Left [B-side]

Of course they've got several singles etc. too, but I've only showed you the albums of this amazing band. ^^

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • my favourite album is meteora, by far. then minutes to midnight. i dont really like hybrid theory

faint, numb, and the other sings are quite good

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'm back xD;

I like Hybrid Theory the most. Meteora disappointed me ;-;

Papercut and Somewhere I Belong are my favorites. What I've Done is teh coolest video

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back