• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

“The key to change... is to let go of fear.”

Years
  • I don't have a profile theme and I don't think I'll have one any time soon. I can't be bothered making one - I'm happy with the default. I might change my signature in the distant future when I finally take the time to learn CSS, but I doubt I will any time soon. My avatar rarely changes, but I've had three so far and they've all been album covers for musical artists.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I change my avvie often. Maybe once a week or so. And my avvie usually goes along with my siggy, and always has 'TSO' in it. My siggy gets changed every 2 weeks or so.

But that's just for the moment, 'cause I'm not really settled on anything. My scanner broke so I can't get my awesome art up here. I would stick with that for quite awhile.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I change my profile maybe once every year or something. It's not that important to me so I don't do my best to maintain it.

I don't use signatures anymore. I just lost anything I ever felt for them and disabled them as well. Loads the page quicker as well.

My current avatar is number sixty-two. I've been heard for nearly three years so that means I change avatar 22.7 times a year. I don't change my avatar much. In fact, I think I stuck with my last one for half a year or something.

Years
  • Lately I change my themes like, once every six months at that. And by theme, I mean avatar, because I can't be bothered to try to make a banner. I have sigs disabled anyway. I really like my avatar and I don't foresee changing it anytime in the near future. I want to see how long I can go without changing it. 8)

My profile, I'll change more often. And by that, I mean once every three months, maybe a few more? It's not very often either. I haven't changed my profile pic in at least three years, if not much longer, and I won't change it.

I think I change what PC style I use more often than anything. @__@

Back