• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

† Twilight's Nature/IV Breeding Service †

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    I would like to request please:
    Species: Togepi
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Egg Moves:
    IVs: 20+ Hp / 20- Atk / Def / 31 Sp Atk / 31 Sp Def / 20+ Speed (I can try to max out 2-3 stats)
    Hatched or not: Hatched in Solaceon town would be nice, or cycling road.

I can offer a quirky 10 aniv suicune if your would like.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    omg thanks. will be expecting to trade after 3 days from now. same time i hope? I don't know my timezone and how to explain it very much.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    patrick_20052005: Yeah, 3 days should be fine, seeing that my computer is working now. What continent or country are you in? Just search on google or wikipedia or the timezone should be an option in your user cp, lol. And yeah, this time is fine for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Correction, found this on the net. its Greenwich Mean Time. Its currently 1:45 pm here in my country, the Philippines.

P.S. Just a question, Are you able to help me transfer that pokemon after the trade?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    ok cool! hope to meet you then. its sunday here so hope to meet you wednesday, same time i guess. please and thanks. :)

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    thegeneticway: Thanks for the trade. ^^

Kakayo: Thankies. :3

latios09: Jirachi is fine for it.

Harumi-chan: I can do that really fast and get back to Meowth. o3o

Okay, I will take the trophy bred riolu for the tanbata jirachi. VM me when you you can trade.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Ralts 42: Sure, I am working on it now. Passing down decent HP IVs is the hardest. D:

latios09: Okay, but do not advertise your thread in mine. That's very rude. D:

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    No idea if your interested
    but l have a perfect (thanks to ckn's Ditto) Shiny Scyther IV's are 31 in all stats
    12/7/6/6/5/7
    31/31/31/31/31
    https://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php

Interested?

and is it even possible to have 31 in all stats? As l did a bit of work for ckn before and he said l had perfect IV's in all stats so he gave me a Ditto witch made everything better

TwilightBlade

Years
    JaydenTheDragonTamer: I have a freebie Calm Mankey with IVs 10 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 28 / 6, but Kangaskhan isn't special enough for a trophy bred, which is the only one left. D:

Dark Nero: Sorry, I already have a Scizor and the shiny form doesn't appeal to me.

Oh, it's possible, if you know how to abuse the RNG. It's nearly impossible to get all perfect IVs when breeding blindly.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    JaydenTheDragonTamer: I have a freebie Calm Mankey with IVs 10 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 28 / 6, but Kangaskhan isn't special enough for a trophy bred, which is the only one left. D:

Dark Nero: Sorry, I already have a Scizor and the shiny form doesn't appeal to me.

Well can you answer me if it is possible to have 31 in all stats???

Water Pokemon Trainer

Starting A New Leaf
    Years
    Hey Im Intrested In Trophy Adamant Magikarp And Trophy Adamant Muchlax
    I can Offer
    Adamant Cranidos-31/31/13/14/3/31
    Shiny Quiet Chikorita-10/31/18/31/29/11
    Timid Togepi-5/31/6/30/16/25
    Mild Bagon-31/31/24/31/31/20
    Any of these 2

TwilightBlade

Years
    Dark Nero: I answered in the post before yours.

patrick_20052005: Okay, I'm still working on it. D:

Water Pokemon Trainer: I'm interested in the Cranidos and Bagon.

Adding Eevee. Still busy with crappeh life. :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back