• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
    After playing your hack, I've noticed that you're using a few of my overworld sprites and I would like to request that you give me credit for said sprites.

They are as follows,
    Professor Elm, Will and Nurse Joy.

I am sure he did not mean any harm, I probably forgot to credit you.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
    This hack is very promising indeed. Some things need to be sorted but that shouldnt be too difficult. I really hope an english version of this is made:D

Keep up the good work!

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    After playing your hack, I've noticed that you're using a few of my overworld sprites and I would like to request that you give me credit for said sprites.

They are as follows,
    Professor Elm, Will and Nurse Joy.

Ohh!!! sorry, I forgot!!! ups!! in the next beta, i´ll give you credits in the hack... don´t worry my friend!!! chau

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, it wouldn't hurt to learn some Spanish... (After all, not all can understand english and they are kind in the same situation with english games or hacks)

I'm happy to see the game still is going strong, as you know you can try to send me a message if you need anything (you know I'll help you when I have some time ;)).
    Buena suerte y siga asi Don Neos! :D

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    Say, I might have a lot of free time on my hands this summer. What would you say if I were to use an online translator to give me a rough idea of what each group of text means, and then use that knowledge to rewrite each group in English?

If only I knew so much as one thing about how to edit these games, I could do it directly, but if you're interested, I might be able to perform an "indirect" translation. That is, you'd send me the original scripts in a recognizable format, and I'd simply rewrite them in proper English. You could then reinsert my English scripts back into the game, and an English version of BSE would thus be born!

Or am I just fantasizing? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    ...Awesome. This is, by far, the greatest hack I have ever played. I wish I could hack that good...

Well, I hope the English version will be released soon! I can't wait =)

But I also had a question for you. Where did you get those Mt. Moon tiles? Can I use them in my hack if I give credit to you and Kyledove?

I checked Kyledove's entire thread on SPPf, I couldn't find those tiles there, so I decided to ask here. I really, really need those space tiles for a cut-scene with Absol in which he says he feels a big disaster coming. So, can I use those tiles?

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    The beta is on page 7... >.<

Big Bug: In the third town, there's a guy who wants to bring you to a museum, but walks through rocks, signs, buildings, and other people to bring you to a dead end. Really, really odd.

And, after you get charmander, people with level 25 Pokemon challenge you! XD Mass death happened there, no doubt about it. The Gym Leader Will had much lower level Pokemon than the cemetery people!

And your rival's Pokemon know invalid moves... His Cyndaquil used Pay Day, for example. :)

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    But I also had a question for you. Where did you get those Mt. Moon tiles? Can I use them in my hack if I give credit to you and Kyledove?
    Wahat tiles do you refer exactly?

And thanks for opinions and I´ll correct the bugs ... soon new news XD

Years
    I mean
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

the tiles I colored red.
    Can I use them, please? If yes, who do I have to give credit to?

Lash

Years
    I am currently playing the Beta, though the only parts I understand are, "Si`" and "No`" xD
    I don't speak much Spanish, but this is a really great hack, all the new tiles and sprites are great, and I love the fact that its a challenging game =D
    This is some great work you have here Neos.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    Hello I'm new here and wanted to know how far is the beta is?

I have a request, could you please make the ghosts in Lavender tower catchable?

redha

Mad Trainer
    Years
    The beta 1.0 is cool,but i have some question,when i play it on my gba flashcart(supercard)on ds,the pallete behind the trees are wrecked,the path to route 1 are blocked by ocean and part of trees,
    but when i played in computer it seems fine.

is there any english version?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back