• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • Woah i really like those new screens they looks cool. Um..yeah and i like that you put all legendarys in your hack nice work

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    your game looks really amazing too bad I can't play it when I try the screen goes all messed up but no sound and it keeps going black then this thing pop up then its turns black and pops up agian

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
  • Well... I love the graphics and the idea of a whole new kanto with a whole new story, the only thing I dislike is the sevii islands... I think they're just a waste of space, and I hope you can make something "bigger" 'cause if not, after you defeat the elite 4 the game turns a very boring one, just with some little islands to explore and nothing more like in FR/LG

well, keep up the great work!

PirateBounty

Account Not In Use
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Okay first of all I'm really impressed it looks great good luck with it

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • so how many pokemons are U planning to be catchable?
    The first 386 Pokemon. =D

And a change in the tree:
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

The Steel Factory (Before known like Power plant) & The Suicune Statue (It´s a Surprise, but will be available after the Beta 2).
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

chau!

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Your screens look better amd better^^

Kepp it up.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    what about trainer sprites ? Are you planning to change them? Or this sprites will be in final version ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    OMG!! this looks awesome!!! The only other hacks i have r shiny gold and orange...where does the beta go up 2 and wen wil the next 1 b out?

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Iz nice Neos! *adds u on my friends list*

I like how you make everything creative. It's surprising how you're doing this by yourself right? I'm very impressed! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    i speak fluent spanish and english i can translate

lol here is it in spanish

hablo español fluido e inglés que puedo traducir

if you need any help im here

si necesitas alguna ayuda im aquí

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Nice, I really like this game. But what about translation to English?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    Nice

Neo,like the game,got one question,please put 4th gen pokemon (well you dont if you want)it suits the theme of this particular type of game,especially dialga!!!!!:classic:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    Found Something!!!

Neo,i just found something which would end problems here.... go to babelfish.altavista.com so you can translate your spanish to english easily(without no dictionary ) hope this works!;)

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • First, please edit, dont double post. Second, this game is like RijonAdvanced and Shiny Gold, NO NEW POKEMON. Yes that includes
    4th generation Pokemon. That way you could still trade with other games in real life.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    hey, I got a ltl problem here...

on the TM Case it's all weird, with numbers and all

and I can't go to Bill's House in ceruleam...the path is hidden xD

well, the Hack is very awesome, i liked it very much, hope you finish it as soon as possible...

Good Luck!:D

Edit PS: and I can't get the Items on the ground!

Last edited:

~Neos

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • This is!

Hello! I'm Neos.I forgot my old Password, and i formated my pc... And i don't remember my Password XD... Well, Soon new scans!!! chau

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back