• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

•♥Haruka Fan Club! Dedicated to Haruka's fans!♥•

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    Hi all ^^, I just want to celebrate ~♪Fire_Guardian♪~ coming back by posting my fav pic of may =D
    (sorry if it loads slow as it's hosted on my server)

May is soooo HAWT =3
    Oh, and welcome back
    ~♪Fire_Guardian♪!!!!
    and the rest of the club!!!

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Cute pictures, everyone. Anyway, I heard that May will appear on one Diamond and Pearl episode where she will meet Ash, Brock and Dawn. I can't wait to watch it.
    EDIT: 6800th post!

~Rene~ :t025:

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    Cute pictures, everyone. Anyway, I heard that May will appear on one Diamond and Pearl episode where she will meet Ash, Brock and Dawn. I can't wait to watch it.
    EDIT: 6800th post!

True, here is the article on Bulbanews:
    Haruka returns in DP076
    I also think it's time for a new topic...
    In the upcoming episode, how do you think Dawn would react to May being there?
    (Sorry for the big font)

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Sorry it's been long that i been replied here it's just i been focus on a Pokemon RP, and not replied here.

Hmm i really don't know for sure right now but yeah i also heard for that episode of Haruka being in that episode, i hope Haruka's Eevee evovled into a Espeon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Yay she comes back!

Maybe Dawn could get some new tricks on the appeal round and maybe some advice too.

I can't wait!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hikari = Jealousy? Nah...

I'm actually interested in a D/P episode again for once. xD I want to know if her Eevee's evolved or not.
    Too bad it airs in a month rather than now.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think Dawn will talk to May about how her contests are doing and how many Pokemons does she have.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008

I think that she'll react the same way May did when she met Misty.

She'll probably be excited, especially since May is a fellow coordinator. Who knows, maybe we'll see a contest battle between them, afterall May is technically her "competition."

I wonder how May has changed.. I hope she has a Glaceon and maybe a new outfit. ^_^

~♪Fire_Guardian♪~

♪The Fire Pokemon Trainer♪
    Years

Yeeee-haw! May is coming back! And, in my opinion, Dawn would admire May for being an EXCELLENT coordinator. and probably dawn will ask a lot about being a coordinator. :)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    yeah, maybe Dawn might idolize Haruka-San =P

-Stab'd-

As for the outfit: she probobly will have a new outfit... Emerald Style-ed perhaps? THAT would look AWESOME.
    As for Eevee: it will Probobly be evolved... into WHAT is the question. Remember, Eevee has like 7 evolutions, so there are in reality 8 possibilities to Eevee's form.

All we need now is for Kazumi to Cameo at the same time as Haruka and we'll be all set! =3

~~~~~

I wisheth to join!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answer, everyone. And sure you can join, ~KiTsUnE. Welcome! ~♪Fire_Guardian♪~ will add you in the list soon.
    New topic:
    Do you think May will battle Dawn in a contest battle?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

Mostly yes because, it will be a good match between them and i think, there pokemon.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes, I think so. It will be a good battle if May battles a new girl from Sinnoh for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I guess,maybe... Haruka would pobably win since she has more experienced though..

i wonder if her voiced changed

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008

I hear it's a double battle(I could be wrong though), so I think they're going to be battling together.

If they did battle, I'm sure May would win. She made it all the way to the top 4 at the grand festival. I bet it would be a good learning experience for Dawn either way of course. ^_^

I hope they don't decide to change her voice, it's sounds perfect imo. Her VA has an adorable voice.

Just felt like sharing this piccy:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answer and cute picture you have, Rikku. Anyway, here's a picture of May:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

I hear it's a double battle(I could be wrong though), so I think they're going to be battling together.

If they did battle, I'm sure May would win. She made it all the way to the top 4 at the grand festival. I bet it would be a good learning experience for Dawn either way of course. ^_^

I hope they don't decide to change her voice, it's sounds perfect imo. Her VA has an adorable voice.

Just felt like sharing this piccy:

OMG!!! I love that fanart of May and Drew, they look so nice together =)
    Rene, thats a nice pic of May but, i think next time you should try to get a better pic of May from the anime, just saying.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    OMG!!! I love that fanart of May and Drew, they look so nice together =)
    Rene, thats a nice pic of May but, i think next time you should try to get a better pic of May from the anime, just saying.
    Okay, I will find a good picture for May. And thanks for telling me, NightmareHaunter.

Back