• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

•♥Haruka Fan Club! Dedicated to Haruka's fans!♥•

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Didn't we had seen that Pic already from one of the first page's? Anyway, and I already replied that Topic before so I'm not going to reply again.
    Maybe... I probably did post that picture before. I'm somewhat recycling pics since I'm too lazy to upload the hundreds that I have.
    Which legendary goes more with May?

Manaphy. In the 9th movie she and Manaphy really are "friends"... The go with each other, huh? :D
    Agreed.

Don't think I've posted this before... Contestshippingish.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Maybe... I probably did post that picture before. I'm somewhat recycling pics since I'm too lazy to upload the hundreds that I have.

Agreed.

Don't think I've posted this before... Contestshippingish.

Very nice Drew x May Pic, don't worry I never seen this Pic before.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I believe I have that pic saved somewhere... let me see if I can find it. ^_^

EDIT: *attaches pic*
    I also just found out I have 890 May pics. XD

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Which Legendary goes more with May?
    Kanto- Artincuno or Mew
    Johto- Suicine or Celebii
    Hoenn- Kyrogre, Rayquazaa or Jirachii
    Sinnoh- Manaphy (duh), Phione, Mesprit, or Shaymin (though, it seems Hikari already claimed her...)

Haruka Ketchum

♥advanceshipper♥
    Years
  • What would ash and drew answer if a society wants to share may for both of them?

It means that they want them to share may so they don't have to fight for may....

If your ash and drew what are you gonna answer?

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Ash! Wanted for murder!

If I were Ash, I'd throw Drew off a cliff and have May all to myself. LOL!
    May's obvious pokemon matchup would be Manaphy. As for the others, I'd say Articuno, Suicune, and Kyogre. I don't know but after Manaphy, water pokemon fit her well. After all, isn't she a descendant of the water tribe(I think that's what they were called) or something as suggested in The Temple of the Sea? If true, then water type pokemon seem to be her type. Just a thought...
    May loses to Dawn? Gasp! Hmm, I'm not mad at all. Hey, you win some, you lose some. That's life. I still love May either way. LOL!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    If you're Ash and Drew , What are you gonna answer
    Ok,i would be a guy and animated....
    Um,since Ash and May are close friends i should make it stay like that,but Drew and May are friends and are coordinators so i would claim her.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • If you're Ash and Drew , What are you gonna answer?
    If I am Ash, I will claim May as my girlfriend. Because she is cute.

~Rene~ :t025:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • If you're Ash and Drew , What are you gonna answer?

If I were Drew, I would Claim May as my Girlfriend and kick Ash's ***. Nuff said.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Woh woh woh miss, you better calm down for a moment XD Welcome to the club Shorty :D

Last edited by a moderator:

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
  • So, how do I sign up? Or is there a requirement?

If you're Ash and Drew , What are you gonna answer?

You guys are mean. If I was one of them, I'd show that I am better for May than the other rather than do something violent which would just turn her off from me. Then again, my real persona has less charisma than a rock (no offense to rocks), so I probably don't want to be possessing either's body.

Back