• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

• Dukey's Gallery •

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Forum:
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Banner/Avatar: Both
    Render: Link .: Featuring Superman :.
    Size: Banner (330 x 130) . Avatar (100 x 100)
    Color Scheme: Black and red.
    Text:
    Other: I left the text blank because I do not want any text. Do your best. :)

Good work, Dukey! You should be amazing by the end of (your) summer.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Another Update//
    • Dukey's Gallery •

25. Made in my spare time, a definate favourite, entered it in SotW Video games :: feat. Haseo from .Hack//

And Dukey presents yet another awesome piece of work.
    Okay, this is really good. However, I disagree with the flow of the tag, I think that its more from the upper left hand corner to the lower right hand corner rather than what seems to be from the upper right hand corner to the lower left hand corner (then again, I could be wrong, as this is just how I see it xD) . Okay, having said that, I still think that this piece is a commendable piece of art. Oh, and I like the text, by the way.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Thanks Slyther, your comments are great. A lot more useful than 'Dukeh is teh amazingest at grapfix kthnxbai'

Accepted
    Thnx JD.

Declined
    You haven't read the rules Seth.

Ooh this one's a biggy =P
    • Dukey's Gallery •

26. Made for JD :: feat Superman. Avatar

• Dukey's Gallery •

27. Made for Serene :: feat. (Help?) Avatar

• Dukey's Gallery •

28. Made for me, using a tut by Michii =D :: feat. Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    • Dukey's Gallery •

• Dukey's Gallery •

• Dukey's Gallery •

28. Made for me, using a tut by Michii =D :: feat. Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You

Dukeh is teh amazingest at grapfix kthnxbai <-- Its true though

Hi, I'm back.

26. I don't really know how to comment on this on xD, so yeah... Anyways, its really good, it looks like it wasn't an easy render to work with (I don't know though, because I've never used one like that), but you pulled it off really well. I also liked how you darkened in the corners, for unexplainable reasons, but it looks good on the banner. Some brushes may have helped though (I'm a brush fanatic.)

27. Pretty good, though I would have to say a bit plain (try using a few more brushes maybe, though some things look better simple, so), and I find it a bit difficult to read the second half of "Serene", though its not a huge deal because its readable enough at second glance. I also dislike the text's slant, it might look better if placed on the same slant angle as the green line on the left half of the banner in my opinion. The red glow in the corner's pretty interesting, and the lighting seems accurate assuming that the red glowy thing was supposed to be the light source. Overall its a good banner and visually appealing.

28. Love this one. Once again I have no clue how to comment on it, because I can't find anything horribly wrong with it that stands out to me after staring at it a bit. To me the colors are well chosen, and the blueish green bits seem to really help the tag a lot, and the white reflection thing behind the render and the text is pretty cool. To sum it up, its an awesome piece of art.

Last edited:

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Thanks Slyther, your comments are great. A lot more useful than 'Dukeh is teh amazingest at grapfix kthnxbai'

Accepted
    Thnx JD.

Declined
    You haven't read the rules Seth.

Ooh this one's a biggy =P
    • Dukey's Gallery •

• Dukey's Gallery •

• Dukey's Gallery •

i can be a critic too! xD

the fact of a guy taking his shirt off makes me feel insecure. not much done to it since the render took
    up alot of space so not much to critic. :/...i see 2 transparent c4ds. the tag is very plain. shouldve done something else to
    it like what you did with 28. ill get to that later. but as i said very plain..

Barely anything done to it. experimenting with a new style i guess. XD the text is amazing though and its not so bulky that it distracts you from the actual tag. it also fits the colour scheme which is good. err.. not alot to critic. you really shouldve done something else to it. but im not loving the border.

i absolutely love what you did to this one. the text is great and the after image was a good addition even though sometimes it doesnt work and make a tag worse. the text is stylish and it doesnt distract from the actual tag i love the c4ds you used with this tag the border was a good touch for this one...i dont really see anything wrong. i love this tag. im jelous >:(

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    • Dukey's Gallery •

26. Made for me, so of course I would like it. Thanks Dukey. :)

• Dukey's Gallery •

• Dukey's Gallery •

27. I don't know about this one. A little to plain for me, and I could tell already I didn't like the render.

28. This one is amazing. I like the background and the render is amazing. One thing that I like the most about this banner is the white line around the render. It makes it stand out which is awesome.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Thanks guys, but most of the credit for my theme should go to Michii, she made the tut.

Regarding your Comments
    26. I agree with what everybody said about this.

27. For a start, it wasn't a render, it was a picture if you look at her request, but I let it go cause it seemed alright. But yes it's plain, and I'm new to using stocks/images as the theme, so I suppose I'll get better as time goes on =]
    Oh and regarding your comment on the angle of the text Slyther, it looked way to diagonal when it was in line with the green, but I probably should have rotated the green so it was in line with the text where the text looked good =|

28. Yeah I agree, it's awesome, thanks a bunch Michii.

Optiimus

Ctrl + W ;)
    Years
    Your using PhotoShop right?
    The second one is like Woah!
    These are nice,
    but apparently i need 500 post
    to get one?
    ahah.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Sweet gallery Duke!! Maybe I'll get a theme here sometime.
    Dukey's made me a few themes, he's good =)

(right now I already have a theme being made at shadow's though)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Thanks guys, but most of the credit for my theme should go to Michii, she made the tut.

Regarding your Comments
    26. I agree with what everybody said about this.

27. For a start, it wasn't a render, it was a picture if you look at her request, but I let it go cause it seemed alright. But yes it's plain, and I'm new to using stocks/images as the theme, so I suppose I'll get better as time goes on =]
    Oh and regarding your comment on the angle of the text Slyther, it looked way to diagonal when it was in line with the green, but I probably should have rotated the green so it was in line with the text where the text looked good =|

28. Yeah I agree, it's awesome, thanks a bunch Michii.

No credit to Michii 'cause you were the one who made it. I'm glad you like it! I really like how you didn't just make the white background for the text. The black looks pretty cool too. I think you could've had a little more flow with it regarding the stock and the c4d, but it's still good =). As for it and twenty-seven, I like your use of Carnivalee Freakshow ( I think that's what it was XDD; ).

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been here for a while.

Banner/Avatar: Both
    Render: Link.
    Is Fireheart from Warrior Cats.
    Size:
    • Dukey's Gallery •
    Same as this (which is also really good Dukey by the way) because I'm not very good with sizes.
    Color Scheme: just leave the colouring as it is please.
    Text: Fireheart in the top left corner, in the greenery, in the same colour scheme as Fireheart himself.
    Other: None.

Good work so far Dukey. If this is kept up in three or four years, people will still be going "Wow! Look at that! Awesome, I'd never be able to do this! This is awesome!"

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Denied & Denied

1. Renders only.
    2. Rellyms, I'd be happy to make an exception for you, as you've been here for a few years now, but note 1 still applies to everybody, atleast until I improve on using stocks. And you haven't read all the rules.

Oh and thanks Michii, everybody prepare for an update soon of some pretty good stuff.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I have and I apologize sometimes when I type I say things in my head,but never write them, but you have done some good work here. = ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back