• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: •Pokemon Shadow Carnation•

Will i change the Hero and Heroine?

• Yes

Votes: 84 76.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I Dont know!

Votes: 14 12.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    •Pokemon Shadow Carnation•

•Introduction•
    Hack of:

Owner:♦Nintendo♦
    Site:https://www.freewebs.com/shadowcarnation/index.htm

•Story/Plot•
    You're a boy or a girl living in the town of Genevive.
    One Day..Proffesor Oak go to your house then said that the bad team named: Team Shadow..creates a machine that makes the region all Night.. then he said that if you can stop them... to make the region night...so you approved..then you follow Proffesor Oak to the lab then he let you choose from the starters.. (Piplup.Chikorita.Torchic.Gastly) (Also maybe Gastly is not included).. Now Proffesor Oak's secretary gives you a pokedex and 10 pokeballs.. now your journey begin to stop Team Shadow.. and to become the best Pokemon Trainer..Also.. What pokemon does Team Shadow want? Find out..

•Features•
    New Hero and Heroine (Jamie or Carlos)
    Diamond and Pearl Pokemon Added
    New Tiles (Maybe DonPatch Tiles)
    Whole New Region to Explore!
    New Events
    Maybe Phone Call System..
    New Textbox
    New Battlebox
    More Features to come......

•Media•
    New

Shaymin (Sky Forme)

Back Sprite

Genevive Town:

•Supports•

•Credits to•
    X-Buster-Titlescreen
    Donpatch/Alistair-Tiles

~Kayl~-Send me the Shaymin Sprite
    Furatman-Real Creator of Shaymin Sprite
    Alistair/Donpatch-Rombase
    Global Pokemon Organization (GPO)

DemiKid- Banners

•Downloads
    Alpha
    Beta 1
    Beta 2
    Beta 3

•Progress
    Needs Approval to use Advance Map from my dad because may it got virus..

Last edited:

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Cool name. I like the story.
    Good luck with the hack!

Btw, you should credit X-buster for the titlescreen cause he made it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Sorry i thought it was Wahwa.. well i edited it.

~ON PLOT~
    Well Thanks.. i made the story by myself...
    Also im not sure if im going to continue this hack..
    Because when i was mapping my computer shuts down.. then when i go to the repair shop the repairer said that there was a virus!!! maybe it's the Advance Map so my dads get angry!! so i need approval from my dad..

Also does Advance map got virus? when i scan it.. it got (Right Media Virus)
    So Please answer so i can tell my dad! Thanks~

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Hey Please answer my question:
    Does Advance Map got Virus?
    Because when i scanned it
    THE VIRUS IS:
    (Right Media Virus)
    HELP!!.. If Advance map got virus my dad wont let me hack! so help me!

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    I don't think so but once when I used it, all of my files dissapeared. But I found them after restarting. Everything has a risk. If you don't try you never know. PS: The problem happened on my dad's vista.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Go to the toolbox and look for a thread called: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

and ask about your virus problem there...

and i have heard of some cases of AMap having a virus, but i am not too sure. But go ask your quesion there and it should be answered, after all the creator of AMap made that thread

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Scan it with Spybot search and destroy and when it's finish scanning the results will be Right Media.. everytime i download Advance map then i scanned it there will be Right Media
    PLEASE HELP ME!

Years
    Hey Yes!.. i got spybot search and destroy too.. when i scan it also it got Virus like Right Media virus can somebody help us? and give us a non virus advance map?

Alec_

Years
    Well This looks good too.. and neatly too.. also in the problem of advance map ask anybody? because i dont know ^_^ Well GOOD LUCK

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Hey Yeah Were the same too.. so please help us!

Ok, I've been using A-map for like 2 years now, and I have to say its never screwed anything up. No viruses, no file dissapearances, no nothing. Also, if you think there is a so called virus in the new one (which there isn't), just download the old one, I use that one anyway due to the fact that in the new one for some reason my maps always get deleted somehow...hmmm...well, I'm pretty sure you can download it at WAH, like everything else.

As for the hack itself, seems alright, but it's hard to tell from just a few screenies. The story is meh, it's really basic and simple, I would try expanding on it a bit more. Lastly, that Shayman sprite looks blurry, and I've also realized that atleast every hack is using it now, and it doesn't look that good. I would suggest fixing it or just not using it.

KhaosKnight

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    advance map hasnt got a virus trust me nothing has happend to me or my friends so anyway i see you have used my rombase well good luck

Please try to use some puctuation, that sentence is barely readable.

And on-topic, some people can get viruses from programs, just because you didnt doesnt mean he cant.

@Nintendo where did you download your copy of AMap?

KhaosKnight

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I Downloaded my A-Map in WAH.. www.studiopokemon.com/wah... does wah's Advance map got virus? i can't start mapping if it have virus

i got mine from LU-OHs official website here: https://lu-ho.s229.deinprovider.de/am/index.php?seite=details&ver=1.92

i dont seem to have a virus, but as i reminder, before you download anything be sure you know what the file is and were it came from. Dont just download a program somone tells you to get all willy nilly. I just told you were i got my copy, so be careful in the future:D

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Hey khaosnight1 did you download it from LU-HO's page? well.. download Spybot Search and Destroy it's a powerful antivirus tool.. then scan it im sure you got virus.. my cousin tell me to download it then i got a virus from Advance map too like Right Media.. also my cousin is ~Kayl~..
    ~ON TOPIC~
    Hey Hello!..Well your hack is very nice and neat.. i like the titlescreen.. well Good luck on it Wish you wont quit because of A-Map ^_^

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No ,but my computer said that i may have gotten a virus if i opened it.
    just to be sure, download it from pokecommunity because there was no reported viruses that i know of.
    well ♦Nintendo♦/Black, this hack seems like it has gone off to a good start, but the story seems very dull and cliche( 3(or 4) starters, evil team, you defeat them) and could use a lot of work.
    also, i don't think you should decide on something like 4 starters for too long, because it will be better to just get it over with.
    and the palettes are good and all, but they seem good only for tropical or sub tropical places.
    and that is all i have to say for now.
    best of luck on the hack Black!

Back