• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    "Hey Falco," Karzai said, "just sitting around until something eventful happens. Is there anything you need?"

"Naw, just bored. Before I go out on any missions, is there anything I should know?" Falco asked, eyeing the extrememly large Oran Berry.

"Well, there's Exploud and Chimecho, Exploud is Cresselia's eye for this division of the PokePals, and Chimecho assigns us missions. There's a hot spring that we use to bathe in the back, and besides that, you've got everything down." Karzai said.

Falco was still eyeing the berry, and Karzai laughed a bit. He told Falco to make himself at home and walked out to see a Riolu. That must be Costali or Rivero. Karzai hadn't met either, but saw that he was in the middle of a conversation with Mike, so he walked over to his room. Rho was still asleep. Come to think of it, that Onix gave him a serious beating the day before. Rho looked happy laying down. Karzai went back to the Mess Hall to see Falco gone. He grabbed a few berries, put them on the plate, and walked back to his room, putting the berries down next to Rho. He walked to the town and socialized with some of the other residents. Kangaskhan was happy to see him.

"Here's 100 for you, and 100 for the Larvitar and Cubone. Thanks for the help earlier," said the Kangaskhan, handing the Poke to him, obviously overjoyed with her box returned to her.

"Thank you very much," said Karzai. He went and opened a bank account for Briane, Tirus, and himself, putting 100 Poke in each of their new accounts. Duskull seemed pleased with the new customer.

Karzai walked back to the base, putting a note in Tirus's and Briane's mailboxes. It told them about their new bank account and how Kangaskhan had given them a reward. He smiled and headed to the hot spring, hoping to relax.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    Falco left the Mess Hall with the bits of Oran Berry still on his hand. He decided to go to the hot spring to wash off all of the Berry bits that was left on his hand, he walked out back and saw the Hot Springs, "Wow, it looks beautiful!" He exclaimed.

Scared that the Hot Spring would burn out his fire, he was considering not even going into the Hot Springs. He felt the water and it was very hot, he decided to take a dip for a while, "It wont hurt anyone if I chillax for a minute"

He wiped off his hands, the bits of Berries that he could get off then ran, and took a great leap into the Hot Springs, he went into his own little corner and washed up, while there he just remembered what he wanted to ask Karzai.

He forgot to ask him about the Blue colored Zangoose and the Cactus Berry like green Pokemon he saw when he saved the Seviper, he wanted to know if the Pokepals ever encountered such a notorious group of Pokemon.

"Does the Pokepals know of them?" He asked while looking in the sky with his eyes closed as if he were about to fall asleep. "I can't forget to ask again, this is very important, I have to stop those bad guys! If I attain anything as a Pokepal it will be to have my name put on a wall, I want to be the Pokemon who stopped that evil team" He thought.

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    "Err.. Who may you be?" asked a Riolu.

"I'm Rehoma." said Rehoma, "I joined the Poképals lately."

"Oh, hey Rehoma, I'm Costali Lucior, Poképals Head Expert" replied Costali.

"I heard you were away, what were you doing?" asked Rehoma.

"Well, I was just fetching some new information. After all this way to Fullmoon and Newmoon Islands and I just found that Cresselia and Darkrai are just the parallel of light and darkness,...... Rehoma dozed off when she said that. He woke up to find that Costali was gone. He looked around confused then relized that he went to sleep. He went to the mess hall to get something before going to his room for a time to relax.

I might be going on an expedition when I have been here for a day. Cresselia must have told him that the new recrutes were a force to be reconed with. Cool. Rehoma thought. He finished the berry before laying down to think about what his family and friends are doing. I wonder if they miss me or if they just forgot about me. Just then a pelliper came to the window and gave him a letter from his father

Dear Rehoma,

I heard you got accepted into that guild thingy. I hope you are meeting new friends and are facing challenges that will make you do better in life. Your mom and your friends told me to tell you theat they miss you and that they love you (the love part was from your mother). They say that when you come home then we will trow you a suprise party.... oops. I just wanted to say that I miss you and want you to be safe in all that you do.

Love You,
    Dad
    When Rehoma saw that his dad said that he loved him he started to cry. he turned over n his bed to bury his face into his pillow so no one would see him.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    As Carrick with the rest of the people headng towards the base, Carrick saw a necklace around Sparky, as Carrick questioned about it, Sparky replied how he got that necklace, Carrick was happy for Sparky he was feeling better now atleast ;

Suddenly Carrick heard some commotion has he witnessed around ; all the pokemon's were looking up in the air ; Carrick looked up to see a Fearow flying with something, not far away a Togekiss was crying " Please someone save my child, that Fearow took my little baby!

So this was what the commotion all about!

Pals!! the way the fearow is heading should be eastern mountain ; all should not go, Quick!! Nick i put you incharge now take Briane, Karzai, Rehoma and Falco along with you. Sparky you come with me we'll take the route from Western Mountain. Come on Pals!! go get it!!

OOC : Time for some action guys!

NatureKeeper

Costali went to Carrick to ask him what's going on. It turned out to be a Fearow kidnapping a Togepi.

'What are we gonna do?' asked Costali, 'I cannot fly, I have only that aura sphere...'
    'Patience, Cos.' said Carrick. We're dividing groups to corner the Fearow.'
    'But by then, the Fearow might've harmed them...' said Costali.
    'No matter what, we shall win!' said Carrick.

'Yeah! Let's do it! Poképals! Move!' said Costali! 'Aye!' said Rehoma. 'It'' be done!' said Briane. 'My claws are for scratching!' said Miao.

OOC: I request this screen before the battle!
    □□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i26.tinypic.com/21dep9h.png[/IMG]

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    The little group from the beach was heading back to base when out of nowhere a togekiss cried "Please someone save my child, that Fearow took my little baby!". Briane looked up to see a Fearow flying away with something white in its tallons, un doubtedly the baby. "Pals!!" Carrick started "the way the fearow is heading should be eastern mountain ; all should not go, Quick!! Nick I put you incharge now take Briane, Karzai, Rehoma and Falco along with you. Sparky you come with me we'll take the route from Western Mountain. Come on Pals!! go get it!!" Briane nodded and looked to Nick. Then Costali came out and asked whats going on and Carrick informed him. Briane then walked over to Nick and asked "Whats the plan?"

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    As Rehoma walked outside he heard his name being called out. He looked up to see a fearow like his mother flying away. I wish dad were here. He could stop it. Rehoma thought. He went over to the goup he was assigned to and asked what am I to do? He heard people in the background screaming and decided to calm them down.

"People the baby will be ok we are on the job." Rehoma told them

"But he might get hurt." A voice came from the crowd.

"Mam I can assure you I will die before the baby will. I have to protect it when it comes home to you. I'm telling you I will die for it." Rehoma told her getting the motion to come back to the huddle.

"Whats the plan chief?" Rehoma asked as he got into the huddle.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Um.. Alright, let's take the eastern route Nick said, he was appointed incharge of Briane, Karzai, Rehoma and Falco, Whereas Carrick took Costali, Miao, Sparky and maybe the rest along with them, here's the route guys!! Nick shouted.

As soon as Nick came across an opening he and his mates went through it only to see the mountain heavily having so many side paths and roads forking here and there, also on top of that the places were steep, We've got to move one by one", Nick said.

Falcon Wing

Years
    Falco was still in the Hot Springs in a deep sleep when suddenly a loud *Swoosh!* woke him up, He looked up into the sky to see a Fearow. He saw the little Togepi on it's talons, he quickly jumped out of the Hot Springs and ran to find everyone else.

He knew the Togepi was in danger because he learned about Fearows and how they enjoy taking their prey to their home before eating them.

Falco ran towards the main hall to find everyone, he was trying to find out where the Fearow was going and if the Pokepals knew what was going on.

"I hope that Togepi is okay!, I'd better find everyone else!" He yelled as he ran down the halls with his body aching from the uncomfortable position he was in when he fell asleep in the Hos Springs.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    As soon as Costali and Carrick finished coversing they hurried for the Western route, the mountain was known as " Recarus Mountain " or " The Mountain of No Return " since horribly wild pokemon lived there, even though they were not much visible, on top of that the mountain was the steepest, scariest, and the tallest mountain in range, also no one wandered here ; it was a no strick zone and no one had visited the mountain since time immemorial , i hope we do good", Carrick said, the paths were cracky and rusted, and they had to cross this by sidewalking not to mention obstacles like winds and who knew some pokemon could also attack out of nowhere, but they had only just started climbing the mountain's peak was far of concern to even reach, " this is not going well " Carrick sighed.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick asked the others to go first, Rehoma you keep our back", Nick told to Rehoma suggesting that he should remain in the last to Protect the rest if endagered. The team started sidewalking with Karzai in the lead and after that, Briane, Nick and finally Rehoma.

To make matter's worst Nick decided to scare his teammates : Mountains can be dangerous places. It's not just the cold and snow, the chance of getting lost, or falling off a cliff. There are bigger dangers. You definitely don't want to get in the way of an exploding volcano, a hurtling avalanche, or a flash flood. Mountains command our respect!

Falcon Wing

Years
    Falco asked around and all of the Pokemon knew of the situation, they all told him his teammates, Briane, Karzai, and Rehoma have all left towards the Western Mountains, Falco was disappointed that he fell asleep and quickly ran out of the Guild and towards the Mountains.

"Darn, I hope they arn't mad at me!" He said as he ran towards the Western Mountain with a backpack on his back to hold any items he would find on the way. He also had a couple of berries for his teammates incase they got hungry on the job.

He pulled out a small map of the Mountains and started following the closest route, he saw a faint shadow of his friend a few yards away from him, he also looked up into the sky to see the Fearow arriving to the Mountain with the Togepi.

"Darn, we have to get that Togepi!" He yelled. He got closer and closer to his friends and started yelling their names, "Briane, Karzai, Rehoma! HEY!" He yelled trying to get them to wait for him.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Rehoma at the back saw Falco first trying to get Nicks attention he pointed over at Falco. He waved for Falco to come over with the rest of the group to get in front of him. He wanted Falco to come in case they needed berries. Finnaly Falco caught up with him getting in front of him. Looking down to see how far they have gotten. He looked down to see that he couldn't see the bottom.

Dad please be with me as I work. Rehoma thought.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Karzai walked along the cliff. He still didn't completely know what was going on, but he followed orders. After around 2 hours of climbing they came up to a clearing on the peak of the mountain. He signaled everyone to wait. He travelled forward and heard a Togepi screaming. The Fearow was pecking at her shell, determined to tear it off and devour the soft belly.

Karzai quickly backed up and signaled for Nick. Nick walked up and Karzai debriefed him. He advised Nick to have the Pokepals set up positions around the clearing, but to remain unseen. They would wait for Carrick and Costali, but if the Togepi shell showed any sign of giving in, they would ambush the Fearow. Unfortunatly, the Fearow seemed to have friends. Two Spearow watched the Togepi in anticipation.

Everyone took positions around the mountains, waiting for Carrick and Costali.

Falcon Wing

Years
    As they arrived to their destination atop the mountain, Falco's heard started beating continuously he was very nervous about the situation with the Fearow and the Togepi. As he got the order to set up his position around the clearing he saw the Fearow picking at the Togepi's outer shell.

"We have to make out move fast" He whispered to himself, reaching into his bag to see if he could find anything to help.

"Uhhh, lets see...berries, a stick, some antidote, and...darn, that's it" He said as he was trying to devise a plan to save the Togepi without facing the Fearow.Just when he thought thing couldn't get any worse he saw the small Spearows guarding the Fearow waiting until it got the shell of the little helpless Togepi open.

"O great, what now" He said in a nervous manner. He looked around at his teammates and overheard Karzai and Nick conversing about waiting for the other team members, but Falco had a gut feeling that his Pokepal teammates would not make it before the giant bird Pokemon got the shell to crack open.

"Togi! Togi!" The Togepi yelled afraid of all of the bird Pokemon that surrounded it, its eyes were closed and its shell was sturdy, signaling that the Pokepals had time to wait for their friends.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    As they got to the top he took the order to surround the clearing. He looked as a spearow was right in front of him. He had to wait though. He looked to see ifthat was his mom, but the veiw wasn't good.

I've got to save that little togpie. It is my job to do it. If I could just find a way to sneak in then I might be able to save it. Rehoma thought. Would Carrick want us to sit here and watch this poor pokemon get tortured, or would he want us to help it. Nick knows him more than I do so I'm going to go with his word. I hope he is right.

Rehoma went to get a better veiw of the great bird when he stepped on a little twig.

"Hey did you hear that," one of the spearows asked.

"No you is hearing stuff again," the oother one said.

"I guess so. Hey boss when we gonna eat," the other one replied.

"First we got to play with it," the fearow gave out a grim laugh, "Whos gonna be a great meal, you are." The two minions laughed as the fearow said that.

Ugh I'm so mad I think I could destroy them. Rehoma thought as the fearow said that. When will he get here?

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Briane got into posisiton. "Togi! Togi!" the togipi yelled and Briane started to have doubt that the team would get here in time. He wondered if everyone would be egnoufh to beat the birds, he beagan to have doubts. Did anyone even know moves? He did'nt. He then decided that if they got back safe, he would do some major training. he looked around and saw falco rummaging through a bag. I hope he has some oran berries in there, that togipi is gonna need some and it might be hungry after this. then he thought of something, if they could set some berries somewhere the birds might see them and go to gather them. Briane snuck over to Falco and saw there where some berries in the bag. "Falco, if the team gets here in time then we could use some of those berries to distract them while we get the togipi, and if they dont make it in time and the shell is about to crack then we can just go ahead with it and the birds will probably go to gather them"

Last edited:

Falcon Wing

Years
    Falco saw the Fearow as it torchered the poor little Togepi realizing it was just fooling around with it for amusmint, it made hm furious. As Falco continued looking in his bag for some sort of makeshift idea to fool the Fearow long enough to save the Togepi, he looked over to see his parter Briane ask him,

"Falco, if the team gets here in time then we could use some of those berries to distract them while we get the togipi, and if they dont make it in time and the shell is about to crack then we can just go ahead with it and the birds will probably go to gather them"

Falco liked the idea of using the berries as a distraction for the Fearow and Spearows so they could save the Togepi, he grabbed two Oran Berries and a Cheri Berry, he had the three berries in his hand and was preparing to walk over to Nick and tell him of the plan.

"Ill be back, Briane, Im going to tell Nick the idea, I think If we do this then we can avoid as much fighting as possible" said Falco as he snuck his way towards Nick to tell him of the idea to distract Fearow.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Rehoma looked over at his allys as the team were talking among themselves. If they are making a plan I wont to know then I might could help. He thought as he went over to his teammate. Braine told him about the berry situation, but hey needed a person to give them it.

"Let me hand them the berries. It will be fun to be on the verge to die. By the way its part of my job." Rehoma whispered to Braine. Falco came back to the two telling them that Nick said that that would be a good idea is the others didn't get here. Rehoma took the berries walking back to his position. He was planning of what he might say to calm them so they would come over to eat the berries.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick and Karzai discussed over the matter as Falco, Briane and Rehoma devised other plans for distracting the Fearow, Nick looked at the Fearow still fidgeting with the small togepi and the two Fearows guarding, he didn't know why but some strange sensation made him look up and Nick was terrified to see what he saw a bunch of Fearows!!! Nick couldn't even count them, but still trying to count by trial and error method he estimated that there were almost twenty to twenty-five Fearows more, not to mention only one could rip apart anyone, Nick was almost in tears, he was feeling so helpless, this had happened to him too but he escaped and had sworn revenge, but was this his resolution..? standing for the code of conduct..? obeying the rules..? to wait till the togepi who has yet not seen the beauty of the world get eaten by a bunch of savage pokemon..? would Carrick want this..?

" Allright!!!! Enough!!! tt-h-his dd-o-e-s-nn'-t do i-it! Do it with Style or don't bother doing it! " Rehoma, Falco and Briane distrat the other two fearows by throwing gravelrocks at them there are plenty on the ground, Karzai wait till the other's come i'm going to save that kid even it need's me to fight all those." Saying this Nick ran towards the Fearow as fast as he could and said " Hey you!! why don't you eat someone of your size..?", afraid to get punked..? Nick asked the confused Fearow.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back