• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Karzai returned to his quarters and put the badge in a small compartment in the wall. He walked into the room marked "Observation & Research" and looked at the stone. He looked cautiously around the room for anybody. Only the Pichu and Meowth were there, studying the stones. He decided he would make his theft quickly and stealthely. He worked his way to the room marked "MESS HALL". He stored berries in a pouch for the trek to Team Nightshade's base.

He returned to his room and feigned sleep, waiting for the perfect time to grab the stone.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Lilly was thrilled, she had got a Brave Badge! She looked over the badge while listening to chimecho say that they were now able to buy things at her shop, and that they could learn moves now. Lilly glanced at the 4500 PokeDollars that she had also been rewarded with. This is cool, now I can stock up on Items as well as learn some moves. Maybe I could learn something totally awesome like tackle or quick attack. Or maybe a move like sand attack or growl that would make it harder for the foe to take off damage... Lilly daydreamed like this for a few seconds before snapping back into the real world. "All right, this is gonna be great!"

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    Falco was excited about finally getting recognition for all of his hard work, especially since he risked his life to defeat the Fearow, but he put all of that aside, All he could think of is the fact that he is somewhat of a hero now, he must have been the happiest Pokemon there! But obviously he tried to hold his happiness back.

"Wow, this is kinda cool! Can't believe I'm getting recognized for all of this! Plus a Badge and some money, what more could a Chimchar want!?" Falco said, but what he was really thinking was,

Even though I got all of this I still feel, empty.But what will fill that hole? Is it finally finding justice? NO! I have to put that in the Past...but I can't I made a promise...I don't go back on those.

Falco ran to his room as fast as possible to place his badge on his bed, then he was going to go to the Pokemon stores in town to see what they had for sale, even though his original plans were to go to Chimecho to ask questions, he decided to save that for later.

"Time to go out on the Town! With money in my bag and my head held high, theirs nothing I can't buy! GOT IT!" He yelled to himself in happiness.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick spoke up ok Pals let's hurry to the Shop and buys things, and it's allright Miao but you could be useful for fights if necessary anyway you and sparky can protect the stone me as well as other Pokepals can go to the Forest, and now that we can learn moves, this expedition is going to be awesome. Carrick was in his excited mood after a long time, since thier first mission he was a bit modest but things were seeming good and he was looking more confident and how couldn't he be..? he had his trusted comrades and his mentors who stood side by side together, Carrick was ready with his movesets, he waited for other Pals actions first.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    A few hours later, Karzai no longer heard noise. He snuck out of his bed and past the rooms to the Observation room. He peeked in to see Mia and Sparky studying the rock with great interest. He waited until Mia wandered from Sparky's side and quietly snuck behind her. He knocked her out with a swift chop to the neck. He caught her and put her down quietly as not to alert Sparky. He quickly moved up to Sparky and slammed his palm against the back of his head, slamming his face into the rock he was observing. He did the same to Sparky as he did to Mia, quietly setting his unconcious form down onto the floor.

"Too easy..." he said as he made his way to the rock. He put his hands on the rock, but felt an amazing pain snap in his head. He grabbed his head and started yelling. He quickly shut his mouth though. He heard a door open from behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    "What do you think you doing?!" Rho said. "and what happend to Miao and Sparky!" Rho lunged at Karzai, who quickly sidestepped the assualt. Rho slammed facefirst into the stone, bloodying his nose. "Grrr, Nick helb me!" Rho said, and once again tryed to attack Karzai, this time succeeding in subduing the flailing Psyduck. Karzai struggled, and finally broke free. A battle was sure to come....

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Everyone had done their shopping, and went to sleep to start their expedition for the next day, Everyone apart from Miao and Sparky went to sleep, Nick was wandering around and was happy to obtain a Medal, when he heard noises from somewhere, he saw Karzai and Rho battling, Nick jumped in " ding a ling, freakin caboos!! ", what's happening here..? Karzai did a erratic behaviour he wasn't in his senses, Nick and Rho decided to battle with Karzai.

Falcon Wing

Years
    After such a long day, Falco was fast asleep, this was his first night of sleep where he was'nt woken up from a horrible nightmare, he was dreaming of facing the Darkrai, since he never saw it, he perceived it as a shadowy creature, with giant red eyes and a long tongue popping out of it's mouth yelling, "FALCO!... FALCO! I WILL DESTROY THE POKEPALS! I WILL RETRIEVE MY STONE!"

I will defeat you Darkrai...You won't harm anyone else!

But from out of nowhere, Falco woke up abruptly from his dream with an eerie feeling, he quickly check to see if his badge was missing, because it meant a lot to him of course, then he ran out of his room. He quickly ran to the mess hall, then through the main halls, then he felt weirder and weirder as he walked towards the research room, he walked by the room and was surprised at what he saw, Rho and Nick was battling Karzai while Sparky and Miao were laid out on the ground!

"What the HELL! Whats goin on here! Tell me or I start poundin all of you GOT IT!"

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai
    + Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco
    + (Free Space)

Karzai ran towards Rho and scratched him for 7 damage!

Enemies:

+ Karzai - LV 7 - HP 35/35

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 18/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30
    + Falco - LV 6 - HP 30/30

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai
    + Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco
    + (Free Space)

Rho jumped up and tackled Karzai for 5 damage!

Enemies:

+ Karzai - LV 7 - HP 30/35

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 18/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30
    +Falco-LV 6- HP 30/30

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai
    + Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco

" Karzai you are not in your senses!! i got a free *** for you, take this.!"

Nick Attacked Karzai. Karzai took 6 Damage.

Enemies:

+ Karzai - LV 7 - HP 24/35

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 18/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30
    + Falco-LV 6- HP 30/30

Falcon Wing

Years
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai

+ Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco
    + (Free Space)

Enemies:

"What the hell is going on? Who's fightin who!?"

PokePals:

+
    Rho - LV 5 - HP 18/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30
    + Falco - LV 6 - HP 30/30

Ooc:I'm joining.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai
    + Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco

Karzai looked over at Falco.

"What the hell? What's even going on!?" Falco looked around.

Karzai smiled and landed a punch into the side of Falco's head, doing 7 damage!

Enemies:

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 18/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30
    + Falco - LV 6 - HP 23/30

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai

+ Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco

Rho was incredibly angry. "I thought we could trust you!" he yelled.

Rho slammed into Karzai for 5 damage!

Enemies:

+ Karzai - LV 7 - HP 19/35

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 18/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai

+ Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco

No Rho, That's why i tell to keep your eyes open, it's always closed hence you cannot make out anything, Karzai is Hypnotised i can bet that, look at his eyes, Must be a work of some Ghost Pokemon, saying this he Slammed Karzai.

Karzai Suffered 6 Damage.

Enemies:

+ Karzai - LV 7 - HP 13/35

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 18/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30

Falcon Wing

Years
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai
    + Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco

"You did the wrong thing...I don't know whats going on, but imma thrash you up until you tell me!" Falco yelled as he wiped the spit from the side of his mouth.

Falco quickly retaliated to Karzai's blow! Falco punched Karzai in the stomach for 6 damage!

"Whatever is goin on with Karzai, we have to stop it! It must have something to do with that Stone!"

Enemies:

+ Karzai - LV 7 - HP 7/35

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 18/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai

+ Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco

Karzai ran at Rho and smashed his skull into his face, doing 7 damage!

Enemies:

+ Karzai - LV 7 - HP 7/35

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 11/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    +Battle Members+

+ Karzai
    + Rho
    + Nick
    + Falco

Rho's head hurt horribly. He cured his dizziness and slammed his clenched fist directly into Karzai's beak, cracking it slightly and doing 7 damage, Karzai then fell over unconcious....

Enemies:

+ Karzai - LV 7 - HP 0/35

PokePals:

+ Rho - LV 5 - HP 11/25
    + Nick - LV 6 - HP 30/30

Falcon Wing

Years
    "What do you think could have happened to him?" Falco said in confusion. Falco's body was aching from the fight with Karzai and he was tired from the lack of rest, he looked down at Karzai, then at his Friends and the only thing that could come to his mind was that this had something to do with Darkrai, in some way shape or form, Darkrai was responsible.

"I don't even know this Darkrai fellow, but I already hate him with a passion! What are we going to do now!? We now know that someone out there something has the ability to possess us...how can we stop such an ability?" Falco asked, hoping someone would have the answer...

Last edited:

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC : sorry guys you battle a friend no EXP.

IC : Lugia barged in then, he quickly healed Sparky and Miao who woke up confused. Lugia looked at Falco and answered " Maybe Miao was right, that Team Nightshade were strange, and by looking at Karzai he was affected with Dream Eater, Someone from their team did it, Karzai i'll heal you, Lugia healed Karzai, and he woke up looking confused, everyone relieved a faint smile seeing Karzai was back to his usual self again, the Stone was still fine, Lugia asked everyone to go to sleep now, i'll stay with Sparky and Miao too tomorrow since i don't what any trouble, now go bucker up back to beds, Lugia said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back