• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Lugia came and solved the matters quickly thus deciphering the mystery after karzai who was fine now, Still Nick was very confused, his head was spinning. Oh my Arceus, if you keep doing this to me how will i ever remain stylished..? Nick blabbered to himself as he usually did he went back to bed and started snoring heavily just to disturb others, he wasn't able to sleep anyway, he was excited for next day's Expedition, " I wonder what more will we experience tomorrow ", he though to himself.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick was disturbed by whatever was happening but he decided to ignore and kept sleeping but after that he got heavily disturbed by loud snoring, it was Nick! he was feigning his sleep, no pokemon apart from snorlax can ssnore this heavily, he looked at Nick who was smiling for no reason.. Carrick thought to himself <whom does he take after..?> and decided to squirt water, Carrick squirted water at him as hard as possible, thus disturbing Nick's sleep, Nick who got furious at this commented " Why you Bluehead!! ", i Oughta slam you for this.!

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick wasn't pretty sure that someone would actually get disturbed still he ketp snoring purposely and smiled when he thought of things, to his surprise he got squirted by water, which he clearly desets ; he opened his eyes to see Carrick standing their " Why you Bluehead!! ", i Oughta slam you for this.! ", Nick said.

Nick then pushed Carrick and lay on him and kept beating him till he was blue-red. Why i know that everyone " lieks you " but you won't messing with me! Nick said after giving one final blow to him on his head, " There now you are completely blue!", and saying this Nick started laughing.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick was getting beaten out of nowhere he tried to defend but things weren't on his side, Nick was winning!! Ofcourse he would, he wasn't the lieutnent commander for nothing! Nick landed a final blow in his head, after which Carrick stared him for a moment as Nick kept on laughing, Carrick hurried towards the mirror to see he was plum red!! This was embarassing he thought, what if other Pals see me..?

Carrick hurried to Lugia crying, as he saw Lugia resting in the Lounge, Lugia! Lugia! Please help me, Nick's beating me for no reason, shout at him.!

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick saw Carrick hurrying towards his room to see his mirror then he ran towards Lugia and said Lugia! Lugia! Please help me, Nick's beating me for no reason, shout at him.! Lugia woke up with a start and saw at Carrick and soon looked towards Nick, Uh-Oh! Nick thought, i don't want any scolding from a legendary bird.

Nick got startled and decided to run towards the gate, Only to be stopped by Carrick, this wasn't happening he said.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Lugia seriously did got disturbed and was amused by the way Nick and Carrick were fighting like some kindergarten pokemon's , it was a lovely sight for him , seeing that he was a legendary he was always loaded with duties and stuff, right from the beginning of his life he had to learn to swim below water, fly at breath-taking heights, train himself, control weather and other things, seeing Carrick and Nick he thought that he had lost his Childhood, he sighed and picked up both Carrick and Nick who both shouted " Let me go please, it was him! " Nick replied, don't be a pushy i was just sleeping ", Lugia took them and flew across Treasure town and took them too Luminous Cave's grassland after landing he said " look at those flowers, they are always pretty together they always blossom to see illumise and volbeats flying in the night, but today they were slightly depressed since because of some reason their clans had a fight, after that Lugia looked at Carrick and Nick and said " This is what happens when you fight, the surrounding also get's affected badly ", hence you must not it's not only with the two pokemons or anyone fighting for any cause, it's never their own business to choose for themselves and decide, they should also think about pokemon who get affected by this.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick was slightly dissappointed too, he never saw any flowers this down ever before, he looked at Lugia with gleamy eyes and said forgive me Lugia, i was not fighting with Carrick with a grudge or anything for that purpose it was just a friendly quarrel, hoping that Lugia would forgive both of them he looked at Lugia who was still looking at the night sky.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Lugia took Nick notice pretty late after he said that forgive me Lugia, i was not fighting with Carrick with a grudge or anything for that purpose it was just a friendly quarrel. Lugia looked at Nick who was on the verge of crying and after this he said " No silly!! ", i wasn't talking about you guys, i just took you along with me to see the beauty instead of you guys fighting which could have made other wake up, i was just saying this relating to Darkrai, as Lugia Spoke.

You know a friend of mine asked me before I got here; it's when we were all getting ready for the fight . He asked me "Why are you going to fight somebody else's war? What, do you think you're heroes?" I didn't know what to say at the time, but if he'd ask me again I'd say no. I'd say there's not way in hell. Nobody asks to be a hero.

We are just trying to keep the world a better place; not to mention a place rich of beauty and filled with peace, for letting the pokemon of the future breath well and for them to go anywhere they want anytime without their parents worrying for them. This is what i live for to defeat Darkrai even if takes me my entire life to do this.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick had a new surge of feeling in him, looking at Lugia he was inspired and motivated to work hard and do good, he had decided that Lugia was going to be his role-model; Nick knew that Lugia had to leave for a very big war one day when Darkrai would finally get cornered, even if for a few moments, Nick was happy to have met Lugia and was hoping to see more of his bright words and awaited his real journey, Nick thought of these few things, and Carrick, Lugia and he himself sat silently watching the moon, hoping for a better future soon together, as they sat quietly they never noticed the moments that went by so quickly the sun had rosen already.

Nick spoke up " Ok Carrick just let head to the shop immediately and then we may start of planning ".

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    As Carrick, Lugia and Nick seated themselves silently watching the moon, together hoping for a better future soon together, as they sat quietly they never noticed the moments that went by so quickly the sun had rosen already.

Nick spoke up " Ok Carrick just let head to the shop immediately and then we may start of planning ".

Allright let's ask in Chimecho's store what can be bought right now, Carrick said.

Lugia interfered in between " I'll leave you guys on your own and stay in company with Sparky and Miao ", i'll let other's know you guys are shopping and then you can go after all have assembled", saying this Lugia departed.

Ok Nick let's head to buy things, Carrick said to Nick, i think other's will also come to the shop first, but seeing that they look after their stomachs first i guess they'll start eating i hope they hurry up soon.

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I havent posted in awhile. Im going to try to be more devoted to the RP.

IC: Mike woke up startled. He heard Carrick screaming Lugia! Lugia! And noticed Nick looking guilty. He also noticed Karzai beaten up, and Sparky investigating the stone. So many things were going through his head. So he went back to sleep.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    OCC: Sorry for completely late post...had school today and only can post before bed now T_T so...back tracking for a few. Also if we get very far again by tomorrow, you guys can roleplay a little as Mia if she's needed in some post.
    ---------------
    -Before fight with Karzai-

"I'm not sure," Miao whispered. She folded her arms. "Its just, that I'm suspicious about that Haunter. The night I met Master Cresselia, I was chasing some floating sparkly orb. I chased it over the edge of a cliff, but I got lucky that Master Cresselia saved me. She told me that it had been the work of Darkrai's forces...so I think that maybe that Haunter was the one who had played the trick on me. Its just something about it...something about that Pokemon I can sense tells me its true. I can feel it in my whiskers and claws."

She unsheathed her claws as she spoke, staring down at them. "I've vowed to myself to get revenge on the one who did that to me. Its not telling how many times that nasty joke could have been placed on other helpless Meowth since we all like shiny things."

Sparky nodded understandingly. The two then stood to examine the stone.

-After Karzai attacks-

Miao rubbed the back of her head.

Meowth! Gosh that hurts...why when I get my claws on that Psyduck...he's duck stew!

Mia got back to her paws as the others were confronting Karzai, hearing that he had been attacked by a dream eater. She groaned, knowing the only Pokemon apart of Team Nightshade that could have done it was none other than Haunter. She let out a sigh, before walking back towards the stone, thanking Lugia for reviving her in the process. She then thought about gathering some berries in case if someone else went crazy or if they would have to be up all night. She went to the store, grabbing a couple of berries. She returned back, holding one up to Sparky.

"Here, though I don't like working with mice, I got to make it last," she sighed.

So it looked as if Lugia would be staying with them for a while. It was great in all, having a legendary Pokemon, but dangerous with Team Nightshade on the look. She wished she knew more moves so she go ahead fight them if she needed to. She wanted to handle that Haunter herself. Looking over her shoulder, she left the room looking for Chimeco.

"Chimeco!" she hissed. "When exactly can we start training for more moves?"

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    ((OOC: Walks in and drops jaw at the amount of posting done. "Wow, and just when I thought I was ahead..."))

Lilly watched anxiously as severaly of the pokepals attacked Karzai, as the poor pokemon had some how been hypnotized, or something of the sort, by Darkrai's stone. After the battle was done, Lilly hoped that Karzai would return to normal. She warily walked over to him, but then went off when she heard Lugia talking with Carrick and Nick. Oh well, that is probably none of my business. I should be better off just staying in the background of all this, but if andother pokemon goes crazy and attacks, I'll be ready.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    After the whole ordeal with Karzai, all Falco could think of was all of the drama that had been arising since the discovery of the stone, he knew that this was just the beginning of Darkrai's attempts at stealing the stone.

Wow, I really need some sleep after all of this...I'm gonna need energy for the big exploration tomorrow.

"See you later guys, and thank you Lugia! For all of your help!" Falco said as he walked out of the research room and towards his own room, he felt very delusional from the loss of sleep. On the way to his room he hit his head on a wall!

"OWW!" Falco yelled as he hit the wall, his head was already hurting from the fight with Karzai!, he finally made it to his room and jumped into his bed, as soon as he closed his eyes, it was morning!

Little Chimchar, I will retrieve my stone! And the Pokepals will be no more...hahaha! We will meet soon.

Falco woke up prematurely after the nightmare he had with the Darkrai that he heard so much about, he rolled out of his bed and did a bunch of squats and push-ups, then ran out of his room with his backpack to prepare for the exploration, he ran to the mess hall to grabbed a couple berries for breakfast and a little more for the exploration.

"I think I should go to the shop, don't have much time to waist. Besides others might be over there already" Falco said as he munched on his Cheri berry he is so fond of.

Falco made it outside of the Guild and started for the town, he had a bunch of energy but decided to walk to preserve it, "I wonder what I should buy? Hmmmm? Well I always wanted...no...uhh" Falco questioned what he should buy as he walked towards the town's shops.

NatureKeeper

Costali woke up, he really had nothing to do so he applied to the sentry post.

'Hello, Chimecho.' he said. 'Hello, Riolu.' said Chemicho. 'I'd like to apply for the Sentry Po...' Both of them heard a crack. A Machamp entered the Guild. 'EXCUSE ME! IS THIS MAROWAK'S FIGHTING DOJO!' shouted Machamp. 'N...No... Sir...' said Costali, 'It used to be but not now..''OH, I AM SORRY!' said Machamp, destroying Costali's pottery. 'NOOOOOOOO!' said Costali, 'It took me three whole days! Aura Sph...' He was interrupted by Chemicho. 'Don't use it!' said Chemicho. 'Anyways, GET OUT OF HERE MACHAMP!' said Costali, and them he used Brick Break. Machamp sure had an injury.

'Whew, anyways, I'm here for application to the sentry post.' said Costali. 'I'm sorry, but I'm kinda worried about if they broke your Ribbon.' said Chemicho. 'Yeah...It was when I was still with my trainer.' said Costali. 'But, I will do the sentry!' said Costali and went underground. Chemicho heard voices.

COSTALI: Alert! Alert! *crack* STUPID HARIYAMA BROKE MY RIBBON! AURA SPHERE!
    HARIYAMA: HEEELP!

'Heh, that Costali guy will need to be extra-careful.' said Chemicho, as Hariyama entered wearing a cane.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC : By the way guys, if you have no ideas what items you can purchase look in OOC, and i haven't gotten many replies for Movesets or anything for that purpose, and i want most of the people to participate on the oncoming expedition. And you can buy 3 items of each kind, and you can in total buy 10 different types of items. TM/s and Orb's don't come into this. All the healing items heal full health and please do variable damage on account of damaging items. And i hope you gus won't mind if i played all of you for a while. And i expect all of you to make this Expedition pretty happening so i'd be highly obliged if you post and participate a lot ^^

IC : Carrick headed to Chimecho's shop and also saw Costali there a Hariyama came with a cane, diglett was suddenly back so he started looking after the Hariyama, Carrick quickly bought some

Oran Berry's x 3
    Reviver Seed x 3
    Golden Seed x 1
    Blast Seed x 3

Nick didn't care to buy any item's since he thought item's were of no use, elsewhere Lugia asked Sparky and Miao to got to the expedition since with him in care they needn't had to worry, Carrick, Nick, Sparky, Miao, Lilly, Costali, Karzai, Rho, Tara, Rehoma, Michael, Tyson, Briane, Rivero and Torch had assembled and Falco was buying his items so did the other's decide to the same, some had asked their movesets and now since they were able to use movepools, Pokepals were happy to start a new adventure. Most of the Treasure Town Pokemon's came and wished good luck to Pokepals, Since this was their first expedition Chimecho, Chansey prayed, to their surprise Exploud came and said " I don't want you bunch of litter's to get lost i am coming with ya but i just look out your back you do your work yourself's, he said in his usual loud monotonous voice.

Ok Pals you guys ready..? Carrick asked waiting for other's to reply.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    Falco had finnaly made it to the Chimecho shop and was ready to buy his items, he had already thought out what he should buy so I didn't take much time to decide. He knew he would use his signature stick for the expedition, he would stock up on berries, all to be put in a safe compartment in his bag so they would stay fresh, and he wanted to buy a scarf to be tied around his head.

"Umm okay listen closely, I want..." And Falco went on asking for everything he needed, hoping he did not forget anything but did not want to lose all of his money.

Falco Bought:

Stick x1
    Power Band x1
    Insomniscope x1
    Stamina Band x1
    Oran Berry x5
    Hunger Seed x1

Falco wrapped the Power Band around his head and the Stamina band, around his neck, then he thanked the Chimecho for all of his help and ran off, adding his items to his bag as he ran, he saw Carrick on the way their, "HEY Carrick!" he yelled as he ran.

Falco finally found the others and saw the Exploud explaining, it was so loud, Falco could hear at the distance he was in!

" I don't want you bunch of litter's to get lost i am coming with ya but i just look out your back you do your work your self's", The loud Exploud shouted, unaware how loud he was.

Falco made it with the others and quickly lined up, "Hey guys! Good luck" He said as he looked forwards at the Exploud, scared of getting shouted at.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Lilly was thrilled to be going on another exploration with the team, but even more thrilled that this time she could stock up on items before she went. Taking the money she had recieved with her, Lilly walked over to Chimecho's shop and looked over what she could buy. "Okay, can I please have..."

Oran Berry x3
    Power Band x1
    Apple x3
    Reviver Seed x2

Lilly happily purchased the items and walked over to where the group was beginning to gather. "Okay Pals, you guys ready?" Carrick asked the group. "I'm all ready to go, lets do this!" Lilly replied with enough enthusiasm that anyone who didn't know her better could never guess that she was timid and shy.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Karzai woke up, he still couldn't remember what had happened after they had saved Togepi, but he didn't mind. He walked up to Chimecho's stand and bought:

Apple x3
    Golden Seed x1
    Oran Berry x3
    Reviver Seed x2
    Blast Seed x3
    Silver Band x1

He looked around. Everyone seemed excited to be going on the expedition. He cheered along with the group as they waited for the remaining members to finish buying supplies.

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
    Excited that he would finally be able to be really involved with the pokepals on their expedition, Mike went up to Chimeco's Shop and bought:

Oran Berry x5
    Heal Seed x2
    Eyedrop Seed x1
    Sleep Seed x1
    Joy Seed x1

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back