• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC : Gah!! this is going pretty slow, from now on if the next person in the order doesn't post for over a day another one can post, so now i'll be posting as both Falco and Mike since both seem busy for the current moment.

IC :

Falco used Fire Punch! Pidgeot suffered 10 damage!

Mike used Scratch! Pigeot suffered 7 damage!

Enemies:

Pidgeot - LV. 50 - HP 16/80 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Carrick - LV. 6 - HP 20/30

Falco - LV. 6 - HP 20/30

Mike - LV. 5 - HP 15/25

Miao - LV. 6 HP 20/30

NatureKeeper

Costali was still trapped in the cave. The aura was so powerful and it didn't go away. Costali was so weak that Aura Sphere couldn't affect the Negative Aura Cage. Costali then used his Golden Seed.

Costali used one Golden Seed!
    Costali leveled up!

Costali then used Aura Sphere at it's maximum. The cage broke, but yet, still scary things are about to happen...

Costali was attacked by a team of Misdreavus. Fearingly, Costali put on his Persim Band. And he began dishing out aura spheres, which failed affect the Misdreavus. Costali then disappeared and exited the cave, but with major damage.

New Status: Costali/Riolu. Hold: Persim Band Lv.10
    Pack: Oran Berry x3
    Reviver Seed x3

Last edited:

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Mia unsheathed her claws and they began to glow a purplish color. She leaped into the air to attack the Pokemon.

Miao used Shadow Claw, Pidgeot suffered 10 damaged

"Finish it Carrick!"

Enemies:

Pidgeot - LV. 50 - HP 6/80 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Falco - LV. 6 - HP 20/30

Mike - LV. 5 - HP 15/25

Miao - LV. 6 HP 20/30

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick Finally used Water Gun tired of the Battle,

Pidgeot Suffered 10 Damage.

Enemies:

Pidgeot - LV. 50 - HP 0/80 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Falco - LV. 6 - HP 20/30

Mike - LV. 5 - HP 15/25

Miao - LV. 6 HP 20/30

PokePals won the battle in victory!

PokePals got 20 Exp Points.

Carrick grew to Lv. 9

Falco grew to Lv. 9

Mike Grew to Lv. 7

Miao Grew to Lv. 9

Pidgeot flew back to the tree, and allowed Carrick and his Pals to pass by, they soon again began their journey, While moving Pokepals saw a huge Mountain ahead of them , a Volcano beside it and a large cave ahead of them and lot's of tree's nearby making it any impossible to decipher the route to the forest where the Vortex was hidden or even consited of a time gear, and there were also several other paths which may lead to different places, one which would be extremely cold, one which would be hot, one which would cause storm's and rains, " Pals what shall we do..? ", Nick and i will go through the path of Cold Flake Path.

Destiny Choice

Lava Path
    Main Event : No.
    Boss : Yes.
    You may have to go through scorching heat around you ; and meet up over the Volcano to search if something's up there.

Katrina Path
    Main Event : Yes.

The Stormy and Rainy path which may lead you to the end of the Forest.

Cold Flake Path

A cold place where icy storm and chilly winds blow may ice you up, also leads to the end of the Forest

Dungeon Cave

Go through the cave's and get yourself up on the troublesome Cave Pokemon, also leads to the end of the forest pretty early

Maze of Forest
    Main Event : No.
    Boss : No.

Too many forests around, you can choose this path to stay covered but beware of grass/nature, don't leave yourself to get poisoned or anything of that sort.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

'I will be going in Cold Flake Path.' said Costali, surprising the others, because they thought he was lost.
    'Hey Costali.' said Carrick. 'Err... Chemicho is really wierd, I haven't got my moveset yet!' shouted Costali. There was a Ratatta that heard Costali's shout and he was like. MOMMY!.

Costali said that the Misdreavus battle got him a serious injury, and he might not be fine out of ice, as aura users can use aura to manipulate other elements, and Costali manipulates water of all kinds.

'Great. Eh... Here's a little Water Gun for you.' said Carrick. A water gun was hurled at Costali, but somehow, he felt partly healed. 'Gee... Thanks, Carrick.' replied Costali.

'So, have you made your decision?' said Costali, 'We need to get going, and you know... I was trapped by something...'

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick heard what Costali said.

'I will be going in Cold Flake Path.'

" Great ", be careful, Carrick Replied.

'Err... Chemicho is really wierd, I haven't got my moveset yet!' shouted Costali. There was a Ratatta that heard Costali's shout and he was like. MOMMY!.

Carrick saw the ratatta running back to his mother Raticate.

Carrick Squirted Water Gun on Costali since he could manipulate elements with his Aura.

'So, have you made your decision?' said Costali, 'We need to get going, and you know... I was trapped by something...'

" I'm waiting for Nick, and other Pal's decision, we shall leave shortly, you were trapped you said. ? , what was it , kind of some same hypnotic attack Karzai had..? ", Carrick questioned Costali also starting to move towards Cold Flake Path.

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
  • Mike decided to take the Katrina Path. "The rain is reassuring, and Sparky looks like he may need some backup" Mike said to himself. Seeing the raging storm in the distance, he knew this was going to be interesting.

NatureKeeper

" I'm waiting for Nick, and other Pal's decision, we shall leave shortly, you were trapped you said. ? , what was it , kind of some same hypnotic attack Karzai had..? ", Carrick questioned Costali also starting to move towards Cold Flake Path.

'N.No... It was a raging negative aura... I heard vocies coming from everywhere, and then, I saw 5 Crobats, all in rage, but they were not under thei own willpower, as my aura detected. It was one Dusclops controlling them. He maybe is a member of the Dark Forces, but I'm not sure... YEOUCH! WAS THAT A SWINUB WHO BIT MY LEG!' said Costali.
    Carrick made a little laugh, and then began to fill everyone's water bottles. Really, I feel something unnatural about Karzai... He attacked the guild... And we were saved by Lugia... And then the Gengar overshadowed him and began hypnotizing the Crobats, because Karzai can hypnotize more than one at once, while gengar can't ... I couldn't tell that to Carrick, but I feel that something special the Dark Forces feel about Karzai. I will not talk too much, but I will keep a double-eye on Karzai. thought Costali, but then he wanted to have some joy, so he went over to Carrick and said, 'You know something, If we saw an avalanche on the way, what will you do?' said Costali. 'Err.... You can manipulate water using aura, right?' said Carrick. 'And you ARE a water Pokémon right?' replied Costali. 'Ah, you're tring to get me on, eh?' said Carrick. 'WATER FIGHT!' said Costali. Rehoma, Mike and Rho stayed out of the issue because they are fire-typed. Carrick became soaked water, while Costali became ocean-wet, until he felt an aura.

'Wait, guys, I have a sense of aura...' said Costali. ???: Those children, they will not be any nuisance. As soon as I arrive, the Time Gear... It will be gone.. Khekhekhe... Costali heard.

Reviver Seed x3
    Money: $2000

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • Rho watched Costali and Carrick play in the water, carefully avoiding splashes. He dug into his bag and looked through his items. "Hmm?" rho said. he picked up a small seed and looked it over. His stomach growled, causing him to jump i surprise. "I guess I'm a little bit hungry." he said. He popped the seed into his mouth and gasped. "What the...i feel energized!" he shouted.

Rho ate the Golden seed. Rho grew to level 10!

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • After the battle, the pals had to split up and each take a diffterent path. Deja vu. All right, which one do I pick this time... Lilly thought carefully about which route she would take, and after a few minuets she had decided. Lilly figured that her warm coat would protect her from the cold, so Lilly announced that she would take the Cold Flake Path. "Hey, I think I'll go with you guys on the Cold Flake Path, mm 'kay?" Surprised at her own openess to all that, Lilly almost stepped back. Wow, before I would never so casually announce that I would travel on an icy and dangerous path. Maybe I am getting over my fears!

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick and Costali played for a while , and the Fire type pals kept out of it so as to avoid themselves getting drenched which was a pretty amusing sight, Carrick, Nick and Costali had made their decisions , so had other's started making it, to everyone's surprise one voice suddenly sprang up which said "Hey, I think I'll go with you guys on the Cold Flake Path, mm 'kay?" it was Lilly, Carrick realized that Lilly even after being present in the mission's, she was never really present for any of the other Pals, since she was too shy to talk about anything, Carrick was happy to see that Lilly was overcoming her problems and was becoming confident with every minute. " Okay then Pals, Off to Cold Flake Path ", Carrick shouted.

Carrick looked at other Pals who still hadn't made their decision's , Seeing them Carrick said " Pals decide soon where you want to go after we all reach our respective places, respawn over here and submit the reports or if luck it good, all the paths may lead us to the same place, who knows..? , let's get going", saying this Carrick, Lilly, Nick and Costali began walking towards Cold flake Path, Whereas other Pals would go on their chosen paths.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • Rho ran after Sparky shouting "Hey wait up! Carrick wants me to make some maps!" the Pichu turned around looking surprised. "Yea, Carrick assigned me as lead Cartographer. Fighting really isn't my thing." Sparky just smiled, glad to have another companion along. Rho quickly put the papers and charcoal Carrick had given him in his pack, making sure they weren't going to get bent up. He then began to take notes on the surrounding area, which was rather hard due to the heavy rain. He picked up a large frozen leaf to sheild Sparky and himself from the storm.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • After thinking long and hard, Miao decided to take the Katrina Path as well. She raced to catch up with her group. Once along the path she saw the many different water Pokemon and began to wonder why did she choose this path.

"Boy I hate getting my fur wet," she meowed.

Then again, would I rather have it wet or burned? Mia suppressed a shiver. Wet, yes wet.

She over heard the water Pokemon around them and took no notice. What could be so bad about a path that had just a bunch of Water Pokemon? When Sparky mentioned about building a tent, she could care less if they slept on the ground. The area was cold and damp, it would make no difference. The sky was dark above them from the storm and she wasn't sure if any of them would be able to sleep through that. Mia continued to follow starting to become hungry. There just had to be a berry bush around somewhere! She looked around her suddenly spotting an orange and yellow berry tree. She raced over to it.

"A Qualot berry tree," she whispered. "Just my luck, this things grow whenever there's much rain anywhere."

She placed a paw up to it, plucking it from the tree. She felt it, noticing how hard it was. Mia unsheathed her claws and slash at it with Shadow Claw, opening the berry into many pieces.

"Hey guys," she called to the group. "Anyone hungry?"

NatureKeeper

Costali headed into Cold Flake Path. He decided to rest because he was sure some damage will be done through the way. 'Huh, are these Coba and Rindo berries?' asked Costali, 'They are useful. Carrick, the Coba Berry if held, it weakens Flying-type attacks on the user, wheareas I'm fighting type, and the Rindo, they weaken Grass types, and you are water. I'll pick them.'

Costali picked 3 Coba Berries.
    Costali picked 4 Rindo Berries

'These are gonna be useful against any Delibirds or Snovers here.' said Costali. 'Li, can you read other's brains like other aura users?' asked Carrick. 'No. My dad Lucior can, though... He is in training with his trainer.' replied Costali. 'Guys... What's that?' asked Nick. 'It's a Sneasel. I do think it wants to be a friend.' replied Carrick. The Sneasel gave Carrick a stone, and departed.

'Stone?' asked Carrick. 'WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT STONES? I'M ROCK TYPE YA KNOW!' shouted Nick. Soon, an avalanche appeared. 'Let me handle this!' Costali said, 'Aura Counter!'. Aura Counter is not technically a move, but It was a defensive barrier of Aura.

'Guys, escape, n..now...' said Costali. nick and Carrick escaped, and then Costali pushed the avalanche back. However, Costali recieved 5 damage. How many HealthPoints does he have anyway...

'I think it's time to hurry.' said Nick. They all moved forward.

Reviver Seed x3
    Rindo Berries x4
    Coba Berries x3
    HP: Damaged by 5.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • Rho's mouth watered at the sight of all the delicious berries. "Oh man, now that I think of it, I'm starving!" He gratefully accepted a handful of the Qualot berry slices from Miao. He popped them into his mouth one by one and looked at what he had wrote down about the area so far. "Hmm, it seems that this terrain has some pretty thick vegetation. I wonder if it rains this much all the time?" Rho stated. "I'll start drawing the map tomorrow, but right now, lets find some more of those big leaves to make some sort of shelter." Rho put his papers in his pack and stood up. He went into the edge of the woods and found four of the large leaves and a few logs to tie them to for support.

When he got back to the camp area, he set the tent supplies down and proceeded to make a fire.

Rho used ember!

The fire was going good, but in the heavy rain, it would extinguish soon. Rho drove two nearby logs into the ground and tied the blanket in his pack over the fire. they would be set for the night.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick, Nick, Lilly and Costali hurried up, as they had nearly escaped from the Avalanche, thanks for the timely help from Costali or they were almost dead, the snow was gushing pretty badly and it was hurting Carrick, Nick, Lilly and Costali, they soon found an opening for an cave from where they rushed in, they noticed that the Cave's floor was full of ice, as Carrick stepped on it, he slipped and went on till he slammed on a nearby wall, the snow covered on the wall fell on him, and he asked the Pals " Stay away Pals, take some other way round!, quick the floor may even crack, i'm a water type i may do well, do not disobey me! back off! ", Saying this Carrick quickly stood up and hopped on a nearby slope climbing successfully and stepping on a upper level, the floor wasn't slippery there and he thought that " I must continue here, maybe i would discover something", Saying this Carrick hopped on. Whereas Nick, Costali and Lilly went out of the Cave and decided to go on through a thick forest.

OOC : sorry for such lateness and Character control, things will get interesting from now on i promise :D

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Lilly jogged ahead as Costali helped the group evade an avalanch. "That was a close one..." Lilly panted as she followed the others into a cave where Carrick promptly slipped and crashed into a wall. After a resonable pile of snow had fallen on him, and Lilly had held back a good laugh, she and the others were commanded to find another way around. She stepped lightly out of the cave and with the rest of the small group headed off into a chilly forested area. After admiring the pleasent view, taking int the scents of the wood, and jumping over small bushes in the path, Lilly began to relax and feel comfortable. This comfort, however, was deleted when Lilly's ears picked up the sound of a nearby bush rustling. Instnantly she tucked her tail between her legs and turned toward the others. "Did you all hear that?!"

NatureKeeper

Costali fell from exhaustion, after entering the forest. That wasted a lot of aura. Gasp... Costali said.

Suddenly, a bush was rustling. "Did you hear all that?" shouted Lilly in amazement. All replied with a nod, Costali himself was too weak to battle, so he decided to be away from using aura for a while in battle.

Out of the bush, came out a Snover. 'J...Just a h..harmless Snover...' said Nick...
    'What makes him harmless?' asked Costali. Costali tried to use Force Palm, but he was too weak, and thus being attacked by Snover. Costali lost another 5 HP.

'Ouch!' shouted Costali. 'Let me handle this!' said Lilly. She used Sand-Attack, and in the cloud of dust, the Poképals escaped.

Reviver Seed x3
    Rindo Berries x4
    Coba Berries x3
    HP: Damaged by 10.

Last edited:

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Mia helped to collect enough large leaves to keep them dry for the night. Once done, she shook her fur to get rid of the water that still clung to it. She could hardly stand the feeling of being soaked and hope she wouldn't catch a cold. She watched as the fire Rho had made was slowly being extinguish as she settled under their shelter. Her mind still wander now again about Team Nightshade. She glanced once over shoulder making sure they weren't being watched by glowing red eyes. The only eyes that were ever seen were from curious Water Pokemon.

"Are all Water Pokemon this noisy?" she asked aloud. She didn't care if any of the water pokemon did overhear her even catching the eye of a glaring Quagsire. "What's it to ya?"

"Oh nothing," the Quagsire snorted, flicking her tail and sending mud towards the group. It landed just a few feet away from them.

"Watch what you're doing!"

The Quagsire said nothing except released a Water Gun on Miao causing her to become raged. She dashed out from under her shelter, sparks coming from her fur and released a Thunderbolt. The attack had no effect on the Quagsire, but it shocked the rest of the wet water Pokemon. Mia gulped, remembering that Quagsire were part ground Pokemon and began to slowly back away.

"Uh...sorry about that," she whispered and laugh awkwardly.

The Quagsire took a step forward, a glare still on her face. More Water Pokemon gathered behind her, their eyes burning with the same intensitity.

Mia blinked. I've heard of Monster Houses before, but now is not the time. "How about a moment of truce?" Mia began.

"Truce?!" Quagsire boomed. "What more would that do!"

Miao quickly took an apple out of her bag. "Take this as a token of my apology...just leave us on our way. We have a very important mission."

The Quagsire eyed the apple suspiciously and turned her head.

"Forget the apple," she sneered. "Just make sure you're out of my territory by morning." She didn't wait for a reply and stalked off.

Miao starred after her in confusion. Where exactly did her territory start and begin?

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • "Really smooth Miao." Rho thought to himself. "Oh well, whats done is done." "Ok guys, we have to figure out how to get some rest and how to get out of here by morning. I say we just move as far as we can in an hour or two, and then settle back down there." they looked angry at his thought of leaving so soon. "Or we could stay here and fight, but Ill warn you, I wont be much help against a lot of water pokemon." they seemed to like the latter.Rho sighed. "Ok, I guess we could figure out some way to fight them without actually fighting them."

OOC: Hundredth post woo-hoo!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back