• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    it starts jan 1st ,because new years we will be too occupied

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Cloning may be acceptable, it depends on who is receiving the pokemon. Some people don't care while some think cloning makes the pokemon hacked in a way. So it's all up to the receiver.

It starts on January 1st and you have a week to get the first match in.

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    when is fun day? becausei would like to fight other contenders

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    i think someone dropped out so maybe if sabaku accepcts you

.Aero

Years
    Sorry to say this, but I may have to drop out of this tournament. For the fact that I don't want to receive PMs that I'm late for my battle, and it'll take some time until I really perfect my team.

But this will be temporary.

???? Hasn't confirmed the drop out. I'm sure he'll be back in time. ^^ Maybe I should just say again...

ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED!
    If you ask to join, your post will be ignored...again.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Maybe make a trade thread and ask for it? I already used mine. xP

Well thank you everyone! I will add you all to the donor's list!

~desu Saba~

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I am sry I might half to drop ^^" I can't get my team set, well I have the pokes, but I need them evd, and I can't find the right items. (yes I know how to ev I just screw it up, but I practice tho)

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    I am sry I might half to drop ^^" I can't get my team set, well I have the pokes, but I need them evd, and I can't find the right items. (yes I know how to ev I just screw it up, but I practice tho)

If you drop can I get your spot? Not trying to be rude I just really want to get in to prove the strength of water Poke'mon.

.Aero

Years
    The rules say there is the legendary clause but I changed that a bit. You're allowed only one legend on your team, but if you really like Regigigas you can have him AND another legend because I don't think he's considered even OU (he's either BL or UU, I can't remember) The Slow Start is what kills him, so he's not considered a legend in this tournament.

~desu Saba~

Minabii

tree
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    The rules say there is the legendary clause but I changed that a bit. You're allowed only one legend on your team, but if you really like Regigigas you can have him AND another legend because I don't think he's considered even OU (he's either BL or UU, I can't remember) The Slow Start is what kills him, so he's not considered a legend in this tournament.

~desu Saba~

So following this logic, we would be able to freely use legends such as Entei and Raikou, who are also in the BL tier. Or does this only apply to Regigigas?

Minabii

tree
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    CM-Raikou is the devil. I did 40% to a Cresselia after 2 CMs. 1 legend is fine.

Smogon says Raikou is BL.

And Sabaku said if you like Regigigas, you can use him AND another legend because he's BL. I was just asking whether this applies to other BL legends. (Articuno, Moltres, etc.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back