• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Most likely, Gold's sprite in the trainer card, followed by Ashlee sprite because she looks hot... >_>

About remixes I'm not sure, I still havent got used to hearing them for a long time.

Well people, not sure when I'll be able to talk with you again this week, but, see ya later!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Doesn't matter how long you are away. You'll come back soon. You wouldn't quit till you at least finish SG cuz you like it a lot, i'm thinking.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Same here. Can I join?

Does anyone disagree with my post above and SG being zel's only finished hack?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    aw... zel, someone here think you're cute (and I'm guessing you'll activate your 'shy mode' again :P)

anyways, it has been a while... :\
    so I got some simple questions for ya that I hope it won't cause ya trouble... :\

1. how are things going?
    2. how's YOUR life going?
    3. as the hacker of Shiny Gold, what do you feel when a lot of YouTube members has a Shiny Gold video? :\

have a great day~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I dont know about that DJ, I'm so busy that I cant even activate the "shy mode" button :P

No, really, I've been quite busy, I guess it's the obvious thing, since it's still my first week at job.

*Looks and points at DarkChild* I'm not guilty, blame him if you are not in that list! >o<
    Anyway, being or not in the list, everybody is always welcome here, of course ;)
    Just make sure you show some kind of life... *coughs*

1. How are my things? I guess I'll keep repeating it: B-U-S-Y, I'm just learning to do some stuff I've never done before, so my head is like about to explode any minute. Other than that, what's left of my life is still the same.
    2. I always have a problem with this "things" and "life" questions, since I always consider them as the same question. Things affect Life directly, in my opinion.
    Or... You could try to explain in a more detailed way what I am supposed to talk about, DJ. Why not making an example? XP
    3. It just reminds me of the few people who had one when the hack was just another hack, mainly I remember flipboi/flipboitamidles/whateverheiscallednow(:P) videos. I think it's thanks to him many people figured out about SG's existance.
    Now what do I think about it. Not much, because seeing it and seeing a FR video is kinda the same boring thing, after watching it a few times. The only thing that still excites me is when people battle Carlos, since it's a pseudo-way of seeing myself battling against any kind of people (:laugh:)

Oh well, I'm gonna look around a bit more. I think I broke a Guiness Record by replying to more than 20 PMs in less than an hour. Impressive? Nope? Meh, whatever... XD

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hm... I see... well, just stay your cool and everything will be a bit easier, I think... :\

by 'life' I mean about 'you' and by 'things' I mean how are you doing now with the things you are doing. :3

anyways, sleepy? :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    How many people were you talking to?

Almost all of them were from different people, just to give you an idea. But anyway, it's always the same thing: People ask me stuff, I reply, then I get asked even more stuff >.<

I'm just grateful for the FC, I feel like this is a little paradise in the middle of the desert :)

hm... I see... well, just stay your cool and everything will be a bit easier, I think... :\

by 'life' I mean about 'you' and by 'things' I mean how are you doing now with the things you are doing. :3

anyways, sleepy? :)

Yeah, me thinks too. But I've been nervous the whole week (probably it's logical...), now I finally feel a bit more relaxed and getting ready for the next week.

Well, in that case, currently I am happy since the weekend has just started, but a bit preocuppied about some Uni stuff that I need to take care of. And then, there comes the things I am doing, that Uni stuff, one of the teammates on the project has left so, now I think it'll be more difficult to keep on.

Meh, it'll be always the same thing, stuff affects life and my mood.

I was sleepy by the time you wrote the message yesterday, and I am also sleepy right now, so the questions is still appliable (did I invent a word?)

Whatever, see ya tomorrow guys, I'll be a bit less tired by then.

Years
    hey, this looks really cool. count me in!
    zel, over the time of hacking shiny gold, what was the hardest thing (excluding the mini game) that you had to implement?
    and how long have you spent on the hack?
    and you've been at uni right, well what degree did you do/are doing? (if you don't mind me asking), cus it's just that you seem to have so much technical knowledge, it's amazing!
    cheers

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hm, well, zel took a computer programming-related course... :)

anyways, zel....., er....., I got nothing. x)

good day~

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    AuRiOnsX6, maybe your post got erased in the PC blackout?
    Couldn't find a post where you asked if you could join.

Anyway, I added you to the list..

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Sirwillis: Probably the phone booth is the next thing in the "hard" scale of implementation, considering the length of the script and that I had to spend some time planning every detail before just scripting (I had to make the whole pseudo-code first, which is something I have learned with my coding experience on Uni)
    I dont really know about how degrees are classified on english. Instead all I can say is the ammount of years (kinda), and in that aspect I'm close to finishing my second year (out of four and a half), with a few courses from third year approved.

Technical knowledge, I dont think so. My problem is that I tend to be lazy, so I just code when I have to, unless it's something that really calls my attention (like, for example, when a game is involved)

DJ: Well, thanks. Hope you had/have one too! ^o^

Son Sebbe: There are two problems about laptops:

1-I usually have to travel while being standing, and like in a can of sardines. That makes it impossible to do anything.
    2-I dont really feel that confident of travelling with something that costs quite a lot of money. We dont live in a place that is very safe... -_-

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    same here zel, same here... -__-
    the place here isn't too safe anymore...

well, anyways, zel, how was your day today? :)

Years
    What do you mean by places aint safe? That people would steel it?
    Zel... What do yuo think of Dragonball?
    Zel... Who's your favorite charcher in it?
    Zel... Gonan > Goten?
    Zel... Did you think the GT was okay?
    Zel... If you been reading the books, which one did you preffer?
    Zel... Do you like the Budokai games?
    Zel... Would it be a "+" or "-" If they putted a charcher building system in?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    @DJ: Today, though there's still a bit left, it was ok. But, I'm starting to feel that weekends should have more hours or something, because weekend was over after nothing, compared to how slow was the whole week -_-

@Son Sebbe: Alright, it clearly seems that you are a DB fan :laugh:

Let's see...

I used to watch it all the time in the past, but, as always, I had to move on and watch something else (still, DB is one of my favorites), all in all, it's a good anime, though it has the tendency to be extra long and with unnecesary dialogues over action scenes. Really, till the moment Goku turned into Super Saiyan how many chapters happened? How many chapters happened during the moment when Namek was about to be destroyed in five or so minutes?
    From all the series, the first (Dragon Ball, with Goku as a kid) is probably my favorite, since it still combined a good sense of naive humor without forgetting the action.

My favorite character in the series is Piccolo (or whatever you like to call him), yeah, Vegeta is cool, but I like the green dude more.

Gohan vs Goten, well, it depends. I'd pick the young Gohan anytime. He had the potential to become the greatest warrior, but too bad they ruined him as he grew up. Goten is like a pseudo-copy of Goku as a child, so it's an unnecesary character in my opinion, and allowing him to be SSJ so early made me feel that DBZ was useless after all (considering how much Goku and Gohan have to go through to reach that level... :\)

Definitely, we didnt need GT. It really added nothing to the story, because it'd been better if the known characters had more participation in the story (the only one we've seen for a while was Vegeta, but, merely a few chapters)
    It was quite boring, honestly.

The manga of DB, you mean? Because I havent read any.

I have played up to the SNES Budokai ones (and I have one for the PS), not my favorite kind of games, simply because for fighting style games I'm very influenced by the classics: Street Fighter and mainly Tekken.
    The PS one I have is classified by me as a "joystick killer", dont know if the rest after that were/are the same.

I'm always up to the idea of a character creation system, in any kind of game released (that's because I like to have my little participation in my game)
    If I think about it, I think there was gonna be an online DB-oriented game, where you could create your own characters. It'd be interesting to see how that is coming along.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back