• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    That Mario Hotel Made My IQ go down to 0 lol.

Still, have you ever read manga cuz that's IQ-dropping. =\

Still, At Least There ain't no zombie nazis around (been playin cod5 too much)

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hey once agian Zel 2.0 (Upgrade :3)! I just want to tell you that making a zelda game probably is a good idea for me but I still gotta finish up the PKMN mod im making first. As for you: How are you doing and are you still PKMN hacking?

P.S: Yeah Mario Hotel and Zelda CDi are bad. It was just the Youtube poops I was wanting you to see but then agian....XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi everyone! :)

I guess that most everyone around here like FPS, ah? :P

Anyway, the only way a game with "shoot something" can catch my interest is if it also combines a good amount of adventure and puzzles (to, not being all the time killing stuff), yeah, Tomb Raider is probably the way I like that kind of games.
    And not just because Lara is so freaking HOTehem...

Ultima, funny how you like Amelia. She was just a character that I use to mock on love-oriented stories :P

sgash, really, reading manga drops your IQ? I dont think so. At least reading something shouldnt be IQ dropping. Maybe you were reading something very silly :D
    Not like I have read a lot of manga. From what I remember, I read something of Dragon Ball that a friend had, something of Saint Seiya, and then something of (obviously) Slayers.

Well, still alive, as you can see. Everything's fine around here. I'll check out things on the forum.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Anyway, the only way a game with "shoot something" can catch my interest is if it also combines a good amount of adventure and puzzles (to, not being all the time killing stuff), yeah, Tomb Raider is probably the way I like that kind of games.
    And not just because Lara is so freaking HOTehem...

Jup, Tomb Raider is probably the best FPS for you then. Dunno if there are more FPS games like Tomb Raider. But I recommend you to play the older games, those are the best. The newer ones are great too with all new features and the story (the last three are just win with their story), but they're WAY shorter and easier than the old Tomb Raider games.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hey Zel 2.0 (UPGRADE!) Are you still even hacking anymore or are you just busy with a bunch of important things since your pretty much a fully grown adult....

Oh and im doing ok. How about you?

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Zeeeeeeeeeeel. I know you've heard this a million times but whats going on with SG....? I'm not asking when the next Beta is coming out...I'm just wondering are you even still working on it?

Last edited:

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
    Years
    last i talked with him, he has lost intrest in sg. as to the future of it, its uncertain. NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I LOVE SHINY GOLD!!!!!Sorry, lost it a minute there. anyway, he (zel 2.0 :P) has inspired me to make a d/p game, but it uses firered as a base! Thanks zel for the inspiration!!!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    last i talked with him, he has lost intrest in sg. as to the future of it, its uncertain. NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I LOVE SHINY GOLD!!!!!Sorry, lost it a minute there. anyway, he (zel 2.0 :P) has inspired me to make a d/p game, but it uses firered as a base! Thanks zel for the inspiration!!!

Hey could at least finish athe actual Gold remake part u know and not bother bout the other region

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi there all of you!

Yeah, I've been pretty much busy lately, but I decided to take a little break (or should I say: procastinate some things? :P) to show up, so you dont miss me '^o^

By the way, dont use the FC to wonder about the hack's status, because that's the Profile's function... apparently... O.o

I dont see any other thing to reply to. I'll see you again soon!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Hi there all of you!

By the way, dont use the FC to wonder about the hack's status, because that's the Profile's function... apparently... O.o

I dont see any other thing to reply to. I'll see you again soon!

I was simplifying his answer-

IN ARGENTINA, ARE MAN U BIG? cuz fulam beat them =] n liverpool

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Huh? I dont understand what are you trying to ask, sgash. O.o

I do understand that you are trying to move into the topic of soccer teams... but that's not something I'd like to talk about... since my team's not doing great currently... -_-

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yeah, it tends to happen. Specially to me, since I'm the goalkeeper and the ball has to hit me somewhere sometime :P
    But I got used to that kind of things, when I was starting I was a bit afraid of getting hit by the ball.

I keep on smiling every time I see your avatars, girls >o<

Hi there DJ! (skip those <3 next time! XP)

Everything seems fine. I have to do a few Uni things this weekend but I really dont want to... Sigh...
    For now, I'll keep on playing your hack a bit more (it was about time, dont you think? :D)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Yeah, it tends to happen. Specially to me, since I'm the goalkeeper and the ball has to hit me somewhere sometime :P
    But I got used to that kind of things, when I was starting I was a bit afraid of getting hit by the ball.

I keep on smiling every time I see your avatars, girls >o<

Hi there DJ! (skip those <3 next time! XP)

Everything seems fine. I have to do a few Uni things this weekend but I really dont want to... Sigh...
    For now, I'll keep on playing your hack a bit more (it was about time, dont you think? :D)

Hehehe. You always make me smile Zel.
    Well thank you, this theme was drawn my sissy. Nxt theme will be by me. ^_^
    Its about time I guess.
    But about the ball, I never got used to it. I was good at passing and a bit good at catching it but not good at shooting it to the goal.
    Well good for you, you can play soccer but I cant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back