• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Okay, I did just check about it in my dictionary, And it were there(_: Thats only meaning we don't have the same kinds of dictionarys... But yes it's some thing you put into your hair... Then how long is your hair?

How long... Well, it just doesn't seem to grow to the floor, more like it just grows making some kind of curve or something... Yeah, pretty strange. But, it reaches a bit of my back (it's just a big mess back there XD)

ZEL!!! *throws a water balloon but misses* ;-;
    :P

So, Spanish is your native language, right? If so, when did you learn English?

Well, good thing you don't have a good aim ;)

I'm the kind of person who gets sent to make a lot of stuff when little. So, I was at a private institute and studied English for almost seven years (though, in the middle, they changed the professor, so I started from scratch... Pretty boring, but at least this new professor put some more attention to my pronunciation...) So, you could say I'm good at writing, reading, and speaking English... However, when I have to "hear" English, that's a problem, since I don't have my ear used to that. Not that I'm gonna need it anytime soon :P

Hehehe..... 0_0
    Hello!How are you? ^_^

Even though you asked two days ago, it still applies for today. So, aside from the weather factor, I'm doing good. Yesterday I was a bit bored of PC, so I took a day off. Now you can imagine that I'll have to pay the price for that, and reply to the 16 PMs I have pending... ToT

What's your favorite Drink?
    Oh and if you drink Coke, which is your favorite? Coca Cola or Pepsi?

None of them, I prefer 7Up, not that I hate Coke or Pepsi, but, dont know, has better taste to me :)
    If I had to pick one of the two, I would pick Pepsi, as I find it a bit less acid, in my opinion (it's even better without the gas... if that's how you call it)

From speaking with you it would seem like English is your language. I didn't know you spoke Spanish. So, Hola would be the proper greeting for Zel. If you where to move anywhere where would it be? What do you think of the United States of America?

Hola entonces! Oh right, I'm at an English forum... XD

Well, anywhere would be fine... But, I guess it would have to be somewhere in mid Europe, as I always see it as a place with a great environment, and not as populous as other places. I love green plains and mountains... Too bad I doubt electricity can reach there... :\

What do I think of the US. Well, it's kinda like here, with all kinds of stuff, it wouldn't be my pick if I'd like to relax, yes. We are pretty much the same if you think about it. I guess I could fit, depending the state.

Years
  • How long... Well, it just doesn't seem to grow to the floor, more like it just grows making some kind of curve or something... Yeah, pretty strange. But, it reaches a bit of my back (it's just a big mess back there XD)
    You did just destroy the way i thought about you... So you ain't a guy white short curly hair, neardy glasses, White skin because you sit inside infront of the computer all day and do hacking stuff... Still live home, And eating dinner alone white you mother evey night, White out televison... (Maybe it's normal to eat white out televison? I don't know, But im eating the same time during the simpsons...) And the go to une for a half year makeing some god studys, Not having very many freinds but some good ones... And when it comes to girls you are thery shy, starts saying stupit stuff? And listen to classic music while working? But when you spoke about music and you hair you sound as some kind of *rock and roll guy* There is getting drunk evey night, And do... No what evey i think you got the point of this post...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm glad to know PC is back, I didn't know what to do to get myself distracted (oh well, I played a DS game, but, never mind... XD)

You did just destroy the way i thought about you... So you ain't a guy white short curly hair, neardy glasses, White skin because you sit inside infront of the computer all day and do hacking stuff... Still live home, And eating dinner alone white you mother evey night, White out televison... (Maybe it's normal to eat white out televison? I don't know, But im eating the same time during the simpsons...) And the go to une for a half year makeing some god studys, Not having very many freinds but some good ones... And when it comes to girls you are thery shy, starts saying stupit stuff? And listen to classic music while working? But when you spoke about music and you hair you sound as some kind of *rock and roll guy* There is getting drunk evey night, And do... No what evey i think you got the point of this post...

Well, I'm just a mix of a lot of stereotypes, I was more "nerdy" when I was at high school, following what everyone could think of the nerdy stereotype (without the glasses, don't need'em). But, starting Uni made me change a little (specially when the first test's results came), though, the way you described me is very close to describing how I am... Weird... :P

Why are you bored of PC? 0_0
    Is it raining or cold or what to make your weather bad.?

Yeah, the problem with me (and getting bored of PC) is that I'm not exactly the best chatter. So, all I do is wander around the same sections every day, reply some PMs, then log off. PC life can get a bit boring once you repeat the same thing every day, so, well, sometimes a break is needed (almost everyone who attempted to leave PC will agree), so then you can come back with renewed energies!

Well, the high unstability is what makes the weather terrible around here. You see, after having a week of high temperatures, yesterday it suddenly started to rain, and STILL, the temperature is quite high, as if nothing ever happened...

Man...

zelly zel of zelliness~~~

Hi! How are ya today? =D

What? Haha... At least you got me interested at checking the dictionary to see if zelly or zelliness were some kind of word... And then I remembered you English people really dont appreciate the "Z" :laugh:

Well, I'm quite happy because the sun has gone (cloudy ATM), and yesterday I got to sleep while the rain was falling down (and the thunders didn't make everything as nice as I'd want, but, meh...), on other aspect, I'm quite hungry because lately I've been getting up too early, and since I don't have a breakfast, I'm starving... -_-

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    See Zel...I always thought of more as someone who resembles Samuel L. Jackson, carrying around a .45 with you everywhere you go, with a vest of bullets around your chests to bust caps off in all the SG newbs who unhealthily worship you. Not sure what made me think that.

So dude, what's going on?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Two stars as rating? What the?

Hey, zel, what do you usually do on your holidays?
    Oh, yes. I almost forgot. What's the weather report today? XD

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Lol I keep confusing this place with the weather report thread :P hehe

What Ds game did you play while PC was down? Seems like a disappointment

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Zel, two questions:
    1) How can you make such a superior hack (you can PM me that answer)
    2) Are the rumors true? Did all of your Beta 5 data was deleted accidentally because of a virus?

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • Lately zel, i'm getting bored of the computer too. Same things Every day. PC, Revision3, Digg, Runescape, RR forums, XKCD, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Cyanide & Happiness, United Nuclear, Myspace, and Hotmail. No job and no school sucks. Hopefully I'm getting a job with this temp service.; My DSlite is broken. A year ago I had to sit down LoZ:TP Cause of school and I never really got into it. I got some training to do on Shiny Gold Beta 5. I need to beat Carlos's Chansey. I need to get my computer a fresh Os install, but I cant do that till my mom does her taxes. My girlfriend will be sad if I get the job I might get. It is a graveyard shift job. You can't beat US$8.50/hr. Can't tell Venezuela monies. Pesos, dollars, franks, yen....I don't know what you use there. Later Man! Too late to be up here. Night! Wait its only 10:30... It's not bed time yet... Meh. I'm getting off anyway...

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • See Zel...I always thought of more as someone who resembles Samuel L. Jackson, carrying around a .45 with you everywhere you go, with a vest of bullets around your chests to bust caps off in all the SG newbs who unhealthily worship you. Not sure what made me think that.

So dude, what's going on?

Except for the fact that I'm kinda (well, a lot) more white than SL Jackson... And that we have a bulletless shotgun (a relic, obviously), so that's as close as I could get to your idea of me... XD
    And obviously, the fact that I couldn't kill a fly anyway...

Nothing much, really. I'm really bored the last days... I need someone who could suggest me of a good RPG game to play -_-

Two stars as rating? What the?

Hey, zel, what do you usually do on your holidays?
    Oh, yes. I almost forgot. What's the weather report today? XD

Well, it depends on what my parents want to do with my holidays. Sometimes I start a summer course or something. Some others I just don't have anything to do, so, I play something, do some exercise or whatever... Something to fill the time...

Sunny, not as hot as two days ago, but the temperature is increasing. So, not too long till we have power shortcuts again...

Lol I keep confusing this place with the weather report thread :P hehe

What Ds game did you play while PC was down? Seems like a disappointment

Ehhhmmm... Well... I don't know if you'll laugh or something, but it was Yugioh 2008 (OK, I said stop laughing!), yeah, I'm not exactly a freak, but, I like the concept of the game, that's all (and I said stop laughing! XP)
    That till I start feeling more inspired to retake the hacking and maybe play something else.

Zel, two questions:
    1) How can you make such a superior hack (you can PM me that answer)
    2) Are the rumors true? Did all of your Beta 5 data was deleted accidentally because of a virus?

lol 1)
    And, I don't remember if it was on the 5 or the 4, but whatever, it's history now. We don't exactly have to care about the game's history around here.

Oh!Well, you soulh try more things here in pc.Maybe that'll make it less boring! ^_^

Yeah, probably you could do that, but, it's not that easy for me. Because I'm someone who only posts if I have something to ask, or something interesting/smart/funny to say. The other PC sections are not really that appealing to me, so I'm always stuck.

Maybe the only place could be around the anime section, but, considering I'm not too updated with anime, I guess I'd suck there.

Lately zel, i'm getting bored of the computer too. Same things Every day. PC, Revision3, Digg, Runescape, RR forums, XKCD, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Cyanide & Happiness, United Nuclear, Myspace, and Hotmail. No job and no school sucks. Hopefully I'm getting a job with this temp service.; My DSlite is broken. A year ago I had to sit down LoZ:TP Cause of school and I never really got into it. I got some training to do on Shiny Gold Beta 5. I need to beat Carlos's Chansey. I need to get my computer a fresh Os install, but I cant do that till my mom does her taxes. My girlfriend will be sad if I get the job I might get. It is a graveyard shift job. You can't beat US$8.50/hr. Can't tell Venezuela monies. Pesos, dollars, franks, yen....I don't know what you use there. Later Man! Too late to be up here. Night! Wait its only 10:30... It's not bed time yet... Meh. I'm getting off anyway...

Ehhhmmm... Well, good luck with your... life? :P

And... I really need to start getting more motivated to post at my friends' fan clubs around here. I really dont know what to say around their clubs... Ooops...

Years
  • What? Haha... At least you got me interested at checking the dictionary to see if zelly or zelliness were some kind of word... And then I remembered you English people really dont appreciate the "Z"

Well, I'm quite happy because the sun has gone (cloudy ATM), and yesterday I got to sleep while the rain was falling down (and the thunders didn't make everything as nice as I'd want, but, meh...), on other aspect, I'm quite hungry because lately I've been getting up too early, and since I don't have a breakfast, I'm starving... -_-

Nope. XD Z's are awesome though. We need more Z words! And hyper ones!
    *turns to pinky*
    pinky! Help me make up more hyper z words! XD

oooh~ That sounds really niice~ I got a noise-maker thingy awhile back that has a rain and thunder storm sound, and is pretty real. It's very calming.
    I haven't had breakfast lately as well! 0__0 Except for me it's cause I get up too late. XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, it depends on the stuff you speak about there. I guess some topics would be boring (hey, am I being too negative lately? O.o)

So, yesterday I wasn't too active since I was helping my dad to assembly his new PC (so now he can't bother me using mine XP although mine's the one with web access XP), so, at least, that took some of my boringness yesterday, and today I'm with a better mood to post :)

Have I talked 'bout my life with no one asking? Weird...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back