• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    zel. thanks for answering my questions. :)
    so cakes are more common there, ei? sweet! :p

so, what's your favorite cake? flavour, I mean. :)
    also, are things running smooth there?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Alright, let's see if this time there are no Database messups while I'm posting here...

*does page 20 dance*

So you're on a break? =D Or do you have to work during the break? D :
    Yep, I drew it. I have other drawings too, if you'd ever like to see them. : ]

I still have to work on the job (vacations are only for Uni), so, yes, most of my time I'm still busy. Except on weekends or on some holiday, as today, I wont be around.

Sure, I'd like to see them. It just reminds me of when I was younger and I liked to draw. Of course I wasnt good, but I had fun making my own comics. Now that kind of skill is rusted, so it's good to see other people with talent :)

Also when was the last time you got sick?

Sorry, but SG talk wont happen here. Anyway, the last time I got sick was just a few weeks ago, wasnt it?
    Most of the time I'm sick it's just because I caught a cold. Dont forget I'm allergic to a lot of stuff (mainly, weather changes)

hi zel how are you?
    Do ypu watch slayers revolution???

OF COURSE! Man, finally...

Luckily, first chapter fulfilled my expectatives. The series have a really cool intro and an ending that could easily be another intro as well :) (Megumi rocks! I cannot take the melody from my head right now)

Too bad that Lina didnt manage to blow up everything, as usual, with a Dragon Slave in the first chapter (stupid little thing scene thief!)
    Let's wait to see what'll happen in the next! :D

zel. thanks for answering my questions. :)
    so cakes are more common there, ei? sweet! :p

so, what's your favorite cake? flavour, I mean. :)
    also, are things running smooth there?

Chocolate cake, of course. I'm really not exigent, so as long as it's a choco cake, I wont bother about what it is filled with.

So, my holiday ends, sniff... Well, just two more days at work and then the weekend comes, cool. See ya'll!

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    :cross-eye. Mkay sorry for asking that mkay. Um oh yeah just asking if you have ever been in macon georgia before cause thats where I live. Oh and have you also been to Indian Springs State Park cause Im going there this Friday.

P.S Oh yeah and R U GONNA ADD URSELF TO MY FRIEND LIST CAUSE I SENT YA A NOTICE OR SOMTHIN LIK THAT!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice pics, Midori ;)
    I remember I struggled a lot when I wanted to draw girls... They always ended up looking as dudes! >.<

Anyway, I'm currently working at a small company making web-related stuff (web pages and the like), not like making a video game, but at least it may be the first step :)

I'm not a person who travels a lot. And all the times I've gone somewhere far, it was still in our country, so I've never been anywhere outside of Argentina. It'd be interesting to go to other places, though (though going to other countries, specially in Europe, is pretty hard to do)

Oh, by the way. It takes a while till I add people into the Friends List, because I first need to see the person around a while and interact a few times (isnt that the way friends are made, anyway? :P)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    making web pages?
    I find those rather boring though, at times... :\

anyways, choco cakes ei? ya sure love sweet stuff. :P

by the way, do you wish to work on a company where they make video games?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Why? Oh, yeah... Because we dont have a good taste in fashion, probably :laugh:

Do I enjoy my job? Well, it's making me learn some different stuff, and learning something new is always interesting. It'd be better if I were doing something more like I'd like to do, but, meh, in the end, I'm doing it anyway (as a hobby, but it's something)

By the way, my boss also likes video games. Who knows, maybe one day we could start working on one? :D

Working on a professional company of video games may be a bit too far for me, I dont really think I'm that prepared for the big step. But I'm learning a lot of stuff (specially about what gamers want) which will be of some use if that ever happens.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Yes Zel Im gonna be around a lot anyways Im working on my own hack anyways so why wouldnt I be around all of you Zel? Oh and by the way do you play Zelda games? Im a master at those games. Oh and do you watch Naruto cause its cool to me.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Different clothing would just look...weird. XD

What kind of video game would you like to make? : 3

Well, considering how much I love RPGs, it should be something like that (a MMORPG would be totally awesome), but, if you ask me for ideas or stuff like that, well, I'm not that good at that area. I'd be more like someone who receives the orders and works, works, works, without thinking too much :P

Yes Zel Im gonna be around a lot anyways Im working on my own hack anyways so why wouldnt I be around all of you Zel? Oh and by the way do you play Zelda games? Im a master at those games. Oh and do you watch Naruto cause its cool to me.

Alright (you lil' stalker) XD

Let's see, the last Zelda games I played were Minish Cap and one of the N64 ones (both emulated since I dont have neither a GBA nor a N64 :P), I've also played one for GB (I dont remember how it was called, but it's that one where you are on an island), I've also tried the first LoZ for the NES (but it was too hard for me...), and of course, A Link to the Past (the only Zelda I actually own)

I prefer other RPGs over Zelda, but still it's in my Top5 of RPGs.

If I'm not too bored I watch some chapters online. But, after watching a few I start to get bored of'em, so I take a break and watch something else. The series have good fillers (when they are comedy-related), but the heroes/villains really dont call my attention much (specially Sakura, who is probably the worst and most useless anime character up to now)

r u a dbz game player? if so, hav u played burst limit?

Not like I'm a DBZ player (though I like the series... except for GT), I like the ones related to RPG more than the fighting ones (although I own one, Final Bout, for the PS), because for fighting games, I prefer the Tekken series (or even the Street Fighter series, if you want to add some little fantasy to the characters' attacks) over DBZ.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    elow zel. :)
    I have simple questions for ya today. :)

1. How are ya today (size="1"]as you reply to this question[/size]:P)..?
    2. What theme here in PC are ya using? =3
    3. Eaten any cakes lately? :laugh: <---random
    4. How's life? Work? Weather? Health? Neighborhood?

Good day and stay away from/get rid of stress zel. :D

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Before anything, say the firt word that you can think of. xD
    Now we can continue.
    Hello. ^^
    I don't know if I've already asked it, but do you speak portuguese? At least a bit, I mean.
    How would you conquer the world?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back