• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    zel rocks

Pokemon Shiny Gold is the greatest and most complete version I have ever found with the least amount of errors.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Zel, how have you been? Did I tell you I gave my computer a databug? I havent been on cause of that.Im at a friends house right now.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hello, hello. If this is still alive then it must mean that I havent done a good effort at trying to kill it :badsmile:

Meh... I guess we'll continue this :)

Nah, I'm just going through those periods when I'm getting a bit bored of the stuff I constantly do (foruming, hacking), and also I was getting a lot of errors with Pokecommunity so I was getting frustrated and started to neglect coming to PC. Hopefully the errors are getting reduced so that should force me to regain certain activity here. I'm sure that around the end of December I'll be quite active since it's one of the best periods in PC.

Anyway, I dont think I have too much to answer here, because it's not like a lot has happened here (and I covered part of my what have you been doing in the last paragraph)

welliem13, Steelguy and mstar224, you are in. coreyc04 I guess you are also in, though I didnt know if that means that you wanted to join (it's not like you are forced to say "I'm joining", but... :P)

OMG! WENT! You had at least 30 seconds in your life to write something here! :laugh:
    Relatively busy, December comes, and you must know what that means...
    no, I'm not refering to Christmas >_<

Midori, I guess, but not like I have been too active, so, you'd probably end up talking to a wall. But looks like I'm gonna be a bit active again, so here I am, ask me all the stuff about Kirby you want :)

pinky, I'm starting to think that technology and pinky do not mix. I wish that you could use Linux, Linux would be perfect for you.
    Or a Mac? I havent heard of virus in Macs.

DJ, hi! filler filler XD

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    let me join

Yaaaaaa let me join zel iz super kool

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    DJ, hi! filler filler XD

that is all ya wanna tell me? :laugh:
    nah, it's okay, but it's funny though... :P

so how are you now, zel?
    and may I ask what makes you busy this December? :\

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm not sure if I'm considered a member until I'm on the first post, but it doesn't mean I still can't reply here! XD Twinx hasn't edited the first post in a long time. ! :O

Hey zel, what's up? :3
    ..Um, that's all I have to say! XD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • pinky, I'm starting to think that technology and pinky do not mix. I wish that you could use Linux, Linux would be perfect for you.
    Or a Mac? I havent heard of virus in Macs.

Well,maybe thats true.But an answer to your question.Yes, I do know spanish.

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    hey, i believe that I, is still in this club.

~Random Question of teh Day!~
    Zel, if you had to pick a number between 1-10, which one would it be?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hey, can I join? Shiny Gold is the best hack I've ever played! I'm really looking forward at the next beta!
    and yes, I do mean joining this fanclub zel, and not your hack.:D'

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
  • Can I join the fanclub?

I must admit that I have never really 'played' Zel's Shiny Gold hack.... nor would I know 'who' the heck Zel is :(.

But I am a fan of the II Generation.... and I would be glad to be a slave of this fanclub ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    join

i wanna join this thread. *ish currently playing pokemon shiny gold

also i have a question. im not sure which beta i have.. i just beat misty, and have caught celebi , there are rocks covering all the exits and a snorelax covering a path.. is there a newer beta out then that one, and if not is there still more to do on my current version?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i wanna join this thread. *ish currently playing pokemon shiny gold

also i have a question. im not sure which beta i have.. i just beat misty, and have caught celebi , there are rocks covering all the exits and a snorelax covering a path.. is there a newer beta out then that one, and if not is there still more to do on my current version?

which beta do you have? IIRC Beta 5 is the newest one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    which beta do you have? IIRC Beta 5 is the newest one.

im not sure which one i have, i got it in a torrent with pokemon orange and some other things, that's why i discribed my current position in the game. i figured if thats as far as the beta goes someone would know which one it was in this thread.

where can i get a copy of the latest rom? and is there a way to patch my version to the new beta?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back