• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Does anyone remember what you have wrote back when you wrote it? If not, let me help you all. MULTIQUOTE PAUA!!!

Yaaaaaa let me join zel iz super kool

He iz not, but he welcomez you. ;)

that is all ya wanna tell me? :laugh:
    nah, it's okay, but it's funny though... :P

so how are you now, zel?
    and may I ask what makes you busy this December? :\

Exams. 50% approbation rate. I will have to wait till February (why, why around my birthday, why?) for another try at the one I failed.

And, I have been playing something else. Then I remembered about the HotY judging I had been neglecting... As you can see a lot of stuff, it got to a point of "what should I do, what should I do, OMG, what should I do... Mom..."

Hey, I'm going back to my usual humour, that's cool :D

I'm not sure if I'm considered a member until I'm on the first post, but it doesn't mean I still can't reply here! XD Twinx hasn't edited the first post in a long time. ! :O

Hey zel, what's up? :3
    ..Um, that's all I have to say! XD

I guess he wont... Bah... Anyone is always welcome so you are free to bring your spam here and drive Midori crazy post interesting stuff here.

Not much, currently. Just finished some pending business and getting a bit of extra free time... which'll get misused pretty soon.

Well,maybe thats true.But an answer to your question.Yes, I do know spanish.

Me alegra saberlo. Perdón por no haber estado durante el día de tu cumpleaños. Te deseo un muy atrasado feliz cumpleaños :)

Wait, so I'm the official person in this club to talk to you about Kirby? XD

I guess there's no need to make anyone official because probably already we'd be the only ones to know what we are talking about :P

Thx for let me join the club zel :D

Alright.

hey, i believe that I, is still in this club.

~Random Question of teh Day!~
    Zel, if you had to pick a number between 1-10, which one would it be?

3. Reason for why I pick that? After you give me the reason to why you asked the question in the first place :P

I thought something like this may be somewhere... can i join?

Yeah, no problem.

hey, can I join? Shiny Gold is the best hack I've ever played! I'm really looking forward at the next beta!
    and yes, I do mean joining this fanclub zel, and not your hack.:D'

Let's hope so :D

Can I join the fanclub?

I must admit that I have never really 'played' Zel's Shiny Gold hack.... nor would I know 'who' the heck Zel is :(.

But I am a fan of the II Generation.... and I would be glad to be a slave of this fanclub ^_^

Then, first task slave, go wash this! *points to ugly looking underwear*

It's always interesting to meet people who dont know what SG is or who I am. It's good to realize that the world is not filled with zelicts :laugh:
    And to meet more people who loved the 2nd Gen, of course! :D

i wanna join this thread. *ish currently playing pokemon shiny gold

also i have a question. im not sure which beta i have.. i just beat misty, and have caught celebi , there are rocks covering all the exits and a snorelax covering a path.. is there a newer beta out then that one, and if not is there still more to do on my current version?

Spoiler:

And I spoil that because talking about SG is forbidden, so zel wont realize it.

Can i join
    i love ur hacks
    asdaprice

Hack. If you want someone who has a lot of hacks, talk to him *points to destinedjagold*

Welcome in.

im at the 5th gym in SGX and love it. can i join?

I really struggle a lot with X, I dont know why you like it so much... Sigh...

Welcome in as well.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Ooh. Can I Join this Fanclub? I think you're awesome for making an awesome hack, and actually putting some form of a challenge in a Pokémon Hack [I Play SGX, Cuz' I'm a Man :D]

Anyway, off the whole SG thing, I think you're an awesome person with a great sense of humour.

EDIT: And since I won't be able to say "Merry Christmas" Tommorow, I'll say it now :P

GuyNamedSean

Cobalt Scizor
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 12, 2019
    I guess I just have to say I WANT TO JOIN!!!!! The computer thinks I am putting a URL if I put what I was going to...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    hi zel,
    can i join to your club?
    how are you?
    Do you like slayers?? right?
    and happy new yearXD

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    well, zel, can i join?

oh and on that note, your item sprites were done AGES ago, except i lost my memory stick with them on, if i ever find it you'll get them right away ;)

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    happy new year zel fans! what going on here now?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hope everyone had a merry Christmas as well, guys. Well, my Christmas celebration is not like that great, since it's not like we have too many relatives close by (or... good relation -_-), so it was pretty quiet.
    And no, I didnt get anything. But meh, I'm gonna be 22 soon, so not like I could expect anything (in the end, it's more like "if I want something, I should be the one buying it XD")

Well, let's see if there's anything to talk about...

JackorzKfnx, I try to have a good sense of humor, but in the reality it's not easy. I'm quite serious and silent, in fact, but only till I start to feel confident with the other people. That's part of my introvert personality.

♪4d3♪, yeah, I love Slayers. I'm just waiting for the last chapters of Revolution to be aired in Japan (obviously, I'm waiting till they get subbed :P), because it combines action and comedy perfectly. Go Zel Go! :laugh:

Darkshade, noooooooooooo....!!!!
    What a pity. Haha, that's what happens when you dont clean your room often :P

The Wave, not like a lot happens. It's just the same as always. Job and sleeping consumes a big % of the day. There's not much else during the weeks. And during the weekends I've been hooked to another game, so I guess I'm still a gamer after all XD

Wow, thanks for joining everyone else. Guess I'm out of cookies, but I'm gonna prepare some more right away :)

Shiva

Ghost User
    Years
    This thread has been somewhat live for the last 2 years, as far as I have seen. Pretty long thread, but not as many pages as others...go figures.

Anyway, you live in the south, is it cold there ever? I live in NYC and its very cold here, it annoys me soo much to go to school in 400 million layers of clothes. You are lucky, you do not have to deal with that. Then again, during the summer it must be hot there too, like here. What was the hottest it ever got there for you? I remember it being like 99 degrees F once. Yeah, NYC sucks so bad in terms of climate. Brutally hot, Brutally cold. T_T

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    so zel didn't noticed me stealing all his jars of cookies, ei? :laugh:

anyways, hi zel.
    while you are replying, I wanna ask how are you and how have you been?
    how are things going and how's the weather?
    how's the neighborhood and how's your job?
    how are your parents and your cats?
    how are you and how's your health?

also, what's new?
    :D

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The Wave, not like a lot happens. It's just the same as always. Job and sleeping consumes a big % of the day. There's not much else during the weeks. And during the weekends I've been hooked to another game, so I guess I'm still a gamer after all XD

really? and I thought that I don't have enough time because spending 80%+ on school, homework, sleeping and eating (why the hell don't YOU eat zel?:laugh:) a day. well, at least I have some time at gaming and sleeping more in the weekends.:D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    This thread has been somewhat live for the last 2 years, as far as I have seen. Pretty long thread, but not as many pages as others...go figures.

Anyway, you live in the south, is it cold there ever? I live in NYC and its very cold here, it annoys me soo much to go to school in 400 million layers of clothes. You are lucky, you do not have to deal with that. Then again, during the summer it must be hot there too, like here. What was the hottest it ever got there for you? I remember it being like 99 degrees F once. Yeah, NYC sucks so bad in terms of climate. Brutally hot, Brutally cold. T_T

I dont think it has been around for 2 years. Wasnt this started the first day of the last year? Yeah, I had another one, but that got closed :P
    And it will NEVER have the same amount of pages. I'm not the kind who sees a post and has to reply right away XD

Right now? It's the other way, a bit TOO hot >.<
    Overall, it's quite template here. With the usual peaks some weeks. Since I live not too in the south of our country (where in Winter can get veeeery cold) or in the north of our country (where in Summer can get veeeery hot), I'm somewhere in the middle.
    We use different measures for the temperature, I'm not that much into the ºF -_-

so zel didn't noticed me stealing all his jars of cookies, ei? :laugh:

anyways, hi zel.
    while you are replying, I wanna ask how are you and how have you been?
    how are things going and how's the weather?
    how's the neighborhood and how's your job?
    how are your parents and your cats?
    how are you and how's your health?

also, what's new?
    :D

Come back, you little :bandit:!!!

Just taking a break after coming back from another day at job. I just had a terrible transport day going to job this morning. I'm, as usual, a bit upset about the decadence of our massive transport service D:<

The kind of hot that I cant stand. Luckily at job we have <insert proper translation for "conditioned air"> :cool:

Neighbour is something that I'm not paying attention lately. I'm not too much time at home, actually. Just to give you an idea, I work 8 hours, I sleep 7 hours and 5 hours are just for going and coming to job. Do I have some time for anything else? Yeah, a bit, just, not too much.
    Oh, and I'm not counting uni's time... '-_-

Everyone is fine (me, cats, everyone), except that one of my cats has gotten this nasty habit of pissing over me when it wants something (usually while I'm sleeping), I'm really angry about that D:<

D:< D:< D:< Why have I been using this so much? D:<

really? and I thought that I don't have enough time because spending 80%+ on school, homework, sleeping and eating (why the hell don't YOU eat zel?:laugh:) a day. well, at least I have some time at gaming and sleeping more in the weekends.:D

I DO eat. In fact, maybe I'm eating too much?

Yeah, weekends are cool, since I dont have Uni to pester me. But, I'll have exams during February, so I guess I wont be able to enjoy them for too long... :(

lol well ur right it is because my room is untidy....

well, ive decided to re-do them,

anyway, u didnt reply to my comment on your profile :(

Wasnt it the 1-2-3? I replied something to that. If it was something else, I'll leave that for tomorrow, since I'm about to log out for today.

Cya every1!

Shiva

Ghost User
    Years
    ahh...anyways the fact is that NYC sucks. It is a good place to live, but in terms of climate it isnt so good. Btw if your cookies are THAT easy to steal...I might nick one myself!! Heehehehhe

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I DO eat. In fact, maybe I'm eating too much?

Yeah, weekends are cool, since I dont have Uni to pester me. But, I'll have exams during February, so I guess I wont be able to enjoy them for too long... :(

you can't eat as much as me! I normaly don't eat in the day, but in the evening.... maybe more than you eat in a day? and that's really not good for my health....

Uni? who (or what) is that?

well, good luck with your exams.

also which games do you actually play?
    *is excepting pokemon games*

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    ahh...anyways the fact is that NYC sucks. It is a good place to live, but in terms of climate it isnt so good. Btw if your cookies are THAT easy to steal...I might nick one myself!! Heehehehhe

Nuuuuu... They are mine!!! >_<

I dont know, if you say so. At least you have some snow, and I think snow is cool (except once in a bunch of years, it never fell snow in the part of Argentina where I live)

you can't eat as much as me! I normaly don't eat in the day, but in the evening.... maybe more than you eat in a day? and that's really not good for my health....

Uni? who (or what) is that?

well, good luck with your exams.

also which games do you actually play?
    *is excepting pokemon games*

Nah, I dont eat that much, but still...

Anyway, Uni = College. I think they are different terms but I always use Uni to refer to "the thing you do after high school"

Actually? I'm not playing any roms or anything, I'm a bit stuck with one of the online ones, I never played one of those, but one of the guys at job told me about it :P
    Normally I'm the RPG kind of guy, so most of the games I play are RPGs.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Nah, I dont eat that much, but still...

Anyway, Uni = College. I think they are different terms but I always use Uni to refer to "the thing you do after high school"

Actually? I'm not playing any roms or anything, I'm a bit stuck with one of the online ones, I never played one of those, but one of the guys at job told me about it :P
    Normally I'm the RPG kind of guy, so most of the games I play are RPGs.

ah I see. well I'm not that far yet (lucky), I think I'm at secondary education now? we use different terms here in the Netherlands, so I can be easly confused with those things.

rpg games eh? well I play more FPS shooters, but I love most games where you "have to be tactic". like pokemon and final fantasy, you can level up and then continue, but I don't have the patience for that, so I beat the game the tactic way.
    I think I beated PMD1 around lvl.25 and PMD2 around lvl.30? and I think that when I beated the E4 with diamond, my pokemons were around lvl.35.

I also love games with a great story, like PMD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back