• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

○Kirby Fan Club!○<(^^)>

Needle

explode!
    Years
    What's your first reaction when you saw kirby?

well probably weird :\ at first I hate him because of the pink but when I defeated the waddle dee in crystal shards I'm getting to liek kirby that time.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015

well at first I taught all he does is walking and the after that he can inhale and fly! so I found out that kirby is pretty cool for a cute character <3

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Nooo....My perfectly good fanclub turned into an utter pile of bad grammar because mine was locked and a new one took its place...

Kirby's Jap covers make me feel "Omg, cute, I feel happy". Kirby's English covers make me feel a little less because he's all angery. :O

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years

I thought of Kirby as a childish, round thing that defends a town of blobs. I still do, but this time; I've add more depth on it.

See?! I still remembered this group! =D It's just that I was too busy to search it up. XD

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010

well ever since I played the game, I thought kirby is weird and can't do anything. But now Kirby makes me happy and cute.

Tear

here
    Years
    My first reaction?
    Well I found him cute for the first and then right after, he can actually fly and suck enemies and copy the ability of the enemy. I was so impress of kirby <3

Years
    After watching that anime I started to like kirby, and then I played the kirby games. My first reaction was just cute and round.

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010

I feel alive when I play with kirby! And shocked when kirby can inhale and copy the abilities of his enemies.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2010
    Kirby is really awesome. I was firstly hating him badly, poor puff... When I saw the amazing games, I was actually shocked up, and was also really angry that other players were quite good at it. So, I started going from game to game, and simply becoming a Kirby fan, playing as Kirby in SSB(N64), Playing all his games...

...And finally reaching to a point to almost making my own fanchar. How amazing, I realized then that I became a fan of him! I'm still a fan of him though. And I cheer him! I loved all of his abilities, but they came a bit too sick for me. After playing Megaman X some more, I finally got hang. So, Though, going on, I love all of his abilities, and Bomb, And sleep (Man, this is my favorite!), and all of them! But there is one that I really like. Which is...

...Cutter Kirby! With that ability I can pounce the enemies by a Cutter and make them all done. It's also pretty easy to handle!

Also, My first reaction to Kirby was;
    HOLY GOD! THIS IS BETTER THAN MARIO AND SONIC! NO JUMPING ON ENEMIES OR JUST FIRING FAIARE BALLZ! TAIM TO GET BETTOR!
    And so did I.

Last edited:
    Back