• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~◕‿‿◕~ Happy-Face Trading ~◕‿‿◕~

Why did you come to my trading thread?

• I am looking for shinies.

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • I am looking for events.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I am looking to fill my Pokédex.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I am board.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I went to the wrong thread.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I am looking for someone to do services for me.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I am looking for someone to do services for them.

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated my trade thread. *giggles* I thought that I already posted that. Oh, well! ^3^

BY any chance is the Groudons for Soul Silver? Cause I am searching for one.

Conan - Sorry, the Groundons are from Ruby/Emerald. I hope you do find one. ^3^ Oh but when I get my HeartGold and SoulSilver English versions I will have them then. *nods*

Conan - Sorry, the Groundons are from Ruby/Emerald. I hope you do find one. ^3^ Oh but when I get my HeartGold and SoulSilver English versions I will have them then. *nods*
Its okay. Im trying to catch Rayquaza in HG. I guess I gotta wait till i get Soul Silver then.
well then, Arigatou gozaimasu

Okay that would work if it is okay for you. ^3^ Would you like to do it now?

IV - Keys
{} - means that I will get it soon
╬ - means untouched
/\//\/ - means nicknamed
£ - means EVed
()( - means from other country
DM - means doesn't matter
Barely Touched - means that it has very little EXP and hasn't leveled up one level

⌂ Shinies ⌂

First Gen:
╬Bulbasaur╬
╬Charmander╬
╬Squiritle╬
╬Growlithe╬
╬Chansey╬
╬Clefairy╬
╬Eevee╬ ♀
╬Ponyta╬
╬Psyduck╬
╬Kabuto╬
╬Magmar╬
╬Dratini╬
╬Staryu╬
╬Mewtwo╬
╬Mew╬

Sencond Gen:
╬Chikorita╬
╬Tododile╬
╬Pichu╬
╬Smeargle╬
╬Skarmory╬
╬Yanma╬
╬Miltank╬
╬Entei╬

Third Gen:
╬Torchic╬
╬Mudkip╬
╬Trapinch╬
╬Swablu╬
╬Absol╬
╬Azurill╬
╬Clampearl╬ (If you want it to evolve, please tell me which)
╬Latias╬
╬Regirock╬

Fourth Gen:
╬Chimchar╬
╬Piplup╬
╬Buneary╬ ♀
£Toxicroak£
£Gallade£
╬Cresselia╬
╬Darkrai╬
╬Azelf╬
╬Mesprit╬
╬Palkia╬

RECENTLY ADDED SHINIES:
╬Moltres╬
╬Togepi╬
╬Poliwag╬
╬Growlithe╬ (Adament)
╬Pidgey╬
╬Charmander╬ (Jolly)

i know this is a big list but can you pm me the natures of these pokemon

Well, I am sorry but I am not going to PM you the whole entire list of natures, but I am willing to meet you haftway. How about you tell me the natures with the pokemon you are looking for (besides the pokemon in your signature)? Then after you do that I will name the pokemon. Again I am sorry, I would have named natures if you named some pokemon. I can tell you that the Chansey does have a Careful nature. Also soon I will put more natures in my thread.

Thank you so much for renaming my Piplup! ^_^

I'm interested in these. I don't really have anything you don't already have except an extra Hayley Mew.

Growlithe
<Bashful>
10 ANIV Entei <Serious>
10 ANIV Raikou <Rash>
10 ANIV Suicune <Adament>

Last edited:
Heya! I am in need of your nicknaming service again. I have a UT Level 1 Shiny Mudkip who needs its name changed from "Pidge" back to MUDKIP. I can do you a copy of him if you'd like one as payment. :]

Wollstone - No problem. ^3^ Do you have shinies with a different natures? I am intrested in the Hayley Mew. ^3^

Dark - Sorry, my EVing services aren't open yet I am afraid. They will probably be open in the summer time after I do some EVing of my own, to see if I like it or not.

Mori - Nice to see you again! Sure I would love to renick name it, but you do know that once I nicknamed it "MUDKIP" that when it evolves it will still be "MUDKIP"? How about I nickname it to "SWAMPERT" or whatever it's last evolution is? Anyway, if it is okay with you if I could keep a clone, then I will. *nods*

A MESSAGE TO ALL: I will/am very busy and I don't know when a right time to trade will be. Whenever I am on next time, that is probably the best time to trade. *nods*

Mori - Nice to see you again! Sure I would love to renick name it, but you do know that once I nicknamed it "MUDKIP" that when it evolves it will still be "MUDKIP"? How about I nickname it to "SWAMPERT" or whatever it's last evolution is? Anyway, if it is okay with you if I could keep a clone, then I will. *nods*

A MESSAGE TO ALL: I will/am very busy and I don't know when a right time to trade will be. Whenever I am on next time, that is probably the best time to trade. *nods*

Nice to see you too! And oh, hmm. I think nicknaming it SWAMPERT would be the best plan then ^.^ And yep, you can totes keep a clone :'D PM/VM me when you're ready; don't worry about how long it is. :3

I only need the Growlithe now, but I still need to rename some of my Pokemon.

Wollstone - Since you only want one shiny, I can just give it to you. Which Growlithe would you want?

Juu - (HP~ATK~DEF~SP.A~SP.D~SPEED)

248~135~232~392~212~180

Green - Nice too meet you again! Sure, I would love to. How about your Jolly shiny Pidgey if that is okay with you?

Mori - Well if you are still on after I post this then we can do it now. ^3^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back