• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~◕‿‿◕~ Welcome to Happy~Face Trading! ~◕‿‿◕~ Z O M B I F I E D!!!

Melon

シエラ !✿
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
I'm interested in your shiny vulpix(touched) would you take a gamestp deoxys for it?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
~(Melon)~ I already have a GameStop Deoxys, would you mind mentioning something else? Also I do have an UT level 1 Timid Ninetales.
~(Teh)~ I would do it right now, but I am being forced off the computer. So how about tomarrow?

Melon

シエラ !✿
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Oops, sorry I didn't notice.
How about a Japanese shiny Shaymin(flower paradise) or a lv.1 japanese shiny ralts?

It's okay if the vulpix is touched or not. I'm getting it for a friend who doesn't mess with EVs and such.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
~(Melon)~ Okay then, just was putting it out there. It is so nice that you are getting her for your friend. Anyway, I would like the shiny Shaymin, if you don't mind.

~(Teh)~ You will get pokemon that you don't want to trade over to me, while I will trade pokemon that I don't want over to you and they would be holding the TM's.

~(BlaQk)~ I will VM you, but just in case you read this first, I just want to say sorry that I wasn't on. We have a bad storm and it knocked out my electricty. Will you be on tonight? Also what FC did you wanted me to use?

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
Hey Lo~Li~Pop I'm interested in these pokes

╬Surskit╬ <Serious>
╬Clampearl╬ (If you want it to evolve, please tell me which) <Modest>
╬Kyogre╬ <Modest>

I can offer you Events: Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy,Ageto Celebi and a TRU Dragonite.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
~(Rai)~ Ello again! How about for those events I would like your Tanabana Jirachi, 10JAHRE Latias, and Festa Metang. ^3^

~(Droidz)~ Aw nice to see you again! Well they all sound like great offers, but I am going to ask you to take off the TRU Dragonite, because someone is already going to trade me that.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
~(Rai)~ Ello again! How about for those events I would like your Tanabana Jirachi, 10JAHRE Latias, and Festa Metang. ^3^

~(Droidz)~ Aw nice to see you again! Well they all sound like great offers, but I am going to ask you to take off the TRU Dragonite, because someone is already going to trade me that.

ok can u wait 10 minutes im really busy w/ my TT

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Hey there Can you CMT for these please.

Shiny Mild Articuno
Shiny Timid Raikou
Shiny Modest Clampearl
Shiny Modest Kyogre
Shiny Modest Piplup

Thanks.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
~(Rai)~ I left you another VM.

~(DRush)~ For those pokemon, how about your PCNYd Seadra, Flygon, Milotic, and your WCS Milotic and Eevee. Sound good?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
How about I trade you my UT Serious Eigakun Celebi for your Calm Gamestp Deoxys?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
Yahz!

I finally get the Shaymin I want!

Just tell me when you're ready.

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
~(Rai)~ I left you another VM.

~(DRush)~ For those pokemon, how about your PCNYd Seadra, Flygon, Milotic, and your WCS Milotic and Eevee. Sound good?

Yeah that sounds good. Let me know when you can trade =]

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2022
Lollipop!

I Like the shiny Shuckle with an impish nature!
But do you know the iv's of it ?

Check my thread if you like anything for it (see my signature for my thread)
I got allot shinies and also some eved shinies ..!

antrax mario man

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2020
(Dude) Okay, but I am really wanting that shiny Jirachi. What would you want for it?

Hello,umm if you have the pokemon Movie 11 Shaymin <Relaxed> can you trade it to me,i need one,and also what do you want for it?

My Heart gold fc:
0560 9642 6595

The Availible pokemon i have to trade it

Rayquaza,thunder,thunderbolt,fly,draco metor,strongly willed.
raikou,discharge,thunder fang,crunch(forgot the last attack.
scizor,capable of taking hits,iron head,cut,x scissor,defog

Their all Lvl 100.

Almost Forgot!
My whole Info on my fc is:

Name:ANTHONY
Fc:0560 9642 6595

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
~(Robin)~ I think the Shuckle was one of the pokemon that I lost when my Pearl game was erased. Would you like another pokemon?

~(Mario Man)~ How about the Raikou?

Back