• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~◕‿‿◕~ Welcome to Happy~Face Trading! ~◕‿‿◕~ Z O M B I F I E D!!!

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
  • (Razor)~ As you can see only one is nicknamed (and you have picked up the shiny ones) also I can "unnickname it". Anyway, are you planing to put down an offer or something?

(Ricky)~ Crown Entei, Hayley Pikachu, 10ANIV Entei, 10ANIV Celebi, 10ANNIV Ho-oh, Goon Scizor, and shiny Treecko.

Shiny Pokemon

All Starters and evolutions(Modest)[Perfect IV's]

(Bass)~ Come again?

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • Yes I want to make an offer one I have a shiny nickname Dilaga so I was hoping to switch it for urs, I have the these event pokemon to loan u to clone and return a copy of thme back to me tru Shaymin (event) the pichu colored like a pikachu the gamestop Jirachi and a shiny japanese Milotic for events pokemon one set I am not to sure I want to offer a loaders like the others is the crown legendary dogs so yea this is my offer and I can through in an Eevee with move set curse, yawn and wish any gender for ur deal to make a good natured and what I would hope a friendship gift.

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • (Bass)~ Oh, right! Sure. ^^ But, first, what was it's nature?

(Razor)~ How about I just give you all those shinies for rare egg move pokemon? Like one of them could be an Eevee that knows Yawn and Wish. What other egg move pokemon can you be able to breed with the pokemon that you have?

(Ricky)~ I have sent you a message. ^^

Just a reminder to myself:

Dark Alucard's Shiny Timid Venonat and thanks to batmon. ^^

Last edited:

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • (Bass)~ Oh, right! Sure. ^^ But, first, what was it's nature?

(Razor)~ How about I just give you all those shinies for rare egg move pokemon? Like one of them could be an Eevee that knows Yawn and Wish. What other egg move pokemon can you be able to breed with the pokemon that you have?

(Ricky)~ I have sent you a message. ^^

Just a reminder to myself:

Dark Alucard's Shiny Timid Venonat and thanks to batmon. ^^

I can any move on any of the breedable pokemon of ur choice and one Eevee will be urs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hey! Im finally not THAT busy now ^_^ I'll trade you my shiny bulba for this.

╬Misdreavus╬ <Modest>

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • (Razor)~ Cooh, how about (besides male Eevee w/ Yawn & Wish) male Horsea w/ Aurora Beam, male Larvitar w/ Dragon Dance, male Corsola w/ Mirror Coat, and male Feebas w/ Mirror Coat as well. ^^

(Tseng)~ I will post a reply in your thread. ^^

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Do you still need the crown raikou i was going to give you, ill give it to you for 2 of these
    Metagross <Adamant> {Level 100}
    Glaceon <Modest> {Level 100}
    Porygon-Z <Modest>

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I have all the Pokemon you wanted cloned! Let me know when you want to trade. :pink_smile:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • (Green)~ How about just one of the level 100?

(Bass)~ Cooh! I will see you later to trade. ^^

(Mia)~ Thank you. ^^ I hope you be back on soon. ^^

Added:
    more banners

(Shinies)
    Treecko
    Lotad
    Venonat

(Events)
    Goon Scizor
    Crown Entei
    Crown Suicune
    10 ANIV Celebi
    10 ANNIV Ho-oh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hey! We can trade whenever you're ready. Now that hurricane Alex is out of the way. Im not busy anymore!

Back